Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 15

Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    If we need 4-stage evolution lines, why not Nidoran family? Considering Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed, a pre-evo (with 50-50 gender ratio) of Nidoran would work, as Nidorino and Nidoking can only breed with Ditto, and female Nidoran are difficult to get.
    Or they could go ahead and actually fix that. I'm still surprised that mistake is still there.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

A Normal/Fighting Male evolution for Buneary. I feel bad for male Buneary.

Also a Water/Fire type Pokemon. It would be interesting.
    Berrenta likes this.

Blog Entries

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
    I'd love it if They gave Mawile an evolution. It could probably be Steel/Ghost or Steel/Dark. And would it kill game freak to make gender differences for Machamp?!
    It doesn't need a gender difference. Not all Pokemon have to conform to certain things based upon the human notion and feelings of physical sexual characteristics. The Machop line is perfectly fine how it is, since not everything needs to have a clear sexual dimorphism happen within it. For some things, it's interesting to have, but in others it seems like it would be completely needless.

There's nothing to feel bad about. It looks a bit feminine, yes, but that's basically how the species is. I doubt Buneary itself really cares how it would turn out as Lopunny. Putting too much stock in the physical appearance of a species because it looks a little too feminine or a little too masculine is generally needless. They are what they are and there is absolutely no problem with it other than being unable to stomach a certain species looking like one thing and being male or female.

Of course, they DID do it when the Gardevoir line for some reason, and Gallade is rather amazing. However, I don't think that if they did a male alt evo for Buneary that it should just become Normal/Fighting.
    Last edited by Konoko Hasano; 27th January 2013 at 01:22 AM.
    SirOni and winkles like this.

i would like to see more fossil style pokemon and a pre dated nonsteel style of genesect.
    Berrenta likes this.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Konoko Hasano View Post
    I'd love it if They gave Mawile an evolution. It could probably be Steel/Ghost or Steel/Dark. And would it kill game freak to make gender differences for Machamp?!
    It doesn't need a gender difference. Not all Pokemon have to conform to certain things based upon the human notion and feelings of physical sexual characteristics. The Machop line is perfectly fine how it is, since not everything needs to have a clear sexual dimorphism happen within it. For some things, it's interesting to have, but in others it seems like it would be completely needless.

There's nothing to feel bad about. It looks a bit feminine, yes, but that's basically how the species is. I doubt Buneary itself really cares how it would turn out as Lopunny. Putting too much stock in the physical appearance of a species because it looks a little too feminine or a little too masculine is generally needless. They are what they are and there is absolutely no problem with it other than being unable to stomach a certain species looking like one thing and being male or female.

Of course, they DID do it when the Gardevoir line for some reason, and Gallade is rather amazing. However, I don't think that if they did a male alt evo for Buneary that it should just become Normal/Fighting.
    Some people will just always have a problem with things like Female Machamp or Male Gothitelle and what not. I just think you need sometime to get used to it myself included. But on another note maybe some split evolutions wouldn't hurt like these guys... and please this is just an idea so don't get mad

1. Kadabra (Female Evolution)
    2. Machoke (Female Evolution)
    3. Drowzee (Female Evoution)
    4. Misdreavus (Male Evolution)
    5. Murkrow (Female Evolution)
    6. Combee (Male Evolution)
    7. Buneary (Male Evolution)
    8. Gothorita (Male Evolution)
    9. Duosion (Female Evolution) I guess since The Gothita and Solosis Family are version exclusives it would only be fair

But in the end if you feel uncomfortable with a Pokémon who has a certain gender go with the one you feel most comfortable with that way everyone is happy :)
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 27th January 2013 at 12:25 PM.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

On the subject of Eevee again, just came up with something: Finish the eeveelutions off with a Dragon-type, then make a physical alternative to Eevee, which only has physical evolutions, and link both Eevee and the alternative with a baby prevo that split evolves into one or the other. I'd totally get behind a really crazy evo-tree like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Some people will just always have a problem with things like Female Machamp or Male Gothitelle and what not. I just think you need sometime to get used myself included. But on another note maybe some split evolutions wouldn't hurt like these guys... and please this is just an idea so don't get mad

1. Kadabra (Female Evolution)
    2. Machoke (Female Evolution)
    3. Drowzee (Female Evoution)
    4. Misdreavus (Male Evolution)
    5. Murkrow (Female Evolution)
    6. Combee (Male Evolution)
    7. Buneary (Male Evolution)
    8. Gothorita (Male Evolution)
    9. Duosion (Female Evolution) I guess since The Gothita and Solosis Family are version exclusives it would only be fair

But in the end if you feel uncomfortable with a Pokémon who has a certain gender go with the one you feel most comfortable with that way everyone is happy :)
    I'd support this, purely because I like complicated evo-trees, as demonstrated above. Oh, and because useless male Combee really are a sorry sight.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Blog Entries

BABY FOR THE MINCINNO LINE!!! CUTENES OVERLOAD!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Konoko Hasano View Post

I agree with all of this. If we NEED gender divergences, why not things that reflect nature (such as Unfezant with the plumage like many male birds have to attract mates) rather than gender roles enforced in human society? Maybe larger female bugs to represent how with many species of bugs, the females are larger and more aggressive than the males.

I love when they make differences between male and female pokemon or the evolution branches off depending on gender (if only for the fun of filling my pokedex with every form), but I also love that they can make Machamps that are super muscular and still female and Gothitelles that are delicate and still male.
    Last edited by winkles; 27th January 2013 at 01:49 PM.
    Finicky Fennekin likes this.

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

I've said it plenty times before and I'll say it again. Eevee-wise I am totally on the bandwagon that it should end with a Dragon Eeveelution and then allow Eevee to be given forme changes to make up for the "physical" types such as fighting, poison, rock and so on. Maybe not ALL the types but at least some of them. Given that Eevee is supposed to be THE Pokemon with the most unstable DNA it surprises me that Game Freak haven't even coughed out a pointless Eevee forme change yet. But the thing I would HATE for the Eevee family is for Eevee to be the next victim of the "pointless baby form" club or have a split evolution line. That would just be a total headache.

Non-Eevee wise, I would like to see a Jynx evolution because she got ripped off in gen 4 when Electabuzz and Magmar got third forms and she didn't. Justice needs to be done. As for names, maybe a pun on Hoax or something. I also think Shuckle needs an evolution partly because I really like Shuckle but it is so frustrating to use. If it has an evolution it would probably be the world's best tank. As for a candidate for the first Fire/Water type, how about an evolution of Torkoal? I'd love to see him get an evolution full-stop.

+ Black 2: 2581 1942 8822
    Serperior - Magmortar - Lucario - Zororak - Espeon - Vaporeon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Green Zubat View Post
    On the subject of Eevee again, just came up with something: Finish the eeveelutions off with a Dragon-type, then make a physical alternative to Eevee, which only has physical evolutions, and link both Eevee and the alternative with a baby prevo that split evolves into one or the other. I'd totally get behind a really crazy evo-tree like that.
    I don't get it why people still mentally think of types as Physical and Special, they don't use that system anymore.

I really don't see why there should be a "Physical" Eevee variant when they can play around with types all they want. Leafeon is a Grass-type, which was previously Special-only, but since they made the change in Gen IV they saw the opportunity to let Leafeon focus on its Attack stat instead, and I think this is enough proof that they won't end the Eeveelutions after the Dragon-type one.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post
    Druddigon. With an evolved form. Is it wrong that I shivered in fear from just thinking about this?
    Pecking order

Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    I don't get it why people still mentally think of types as Physical and Special, they don't use that system anymore.

I really don't see why there should be a "Physical" Eevee variant when they can play around with types all they want. Leafeon is a Grass-type, which was previously Special-only, but since they made the change in Gen IV they saw the opportunity to let Leafeon focus on its Attack stat instead, and I think this is enough proof that they won't end the Eeveelutions after the Dragon-type one.
    Flareon has a higher Attack stat than Leafeon and was introduced in the first generation, so that's not really proof. But I completely agree with you, there are no Physical and Spesial types anymore, so I doubt GF is still following that pattern (if they ever were that is).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Popo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post
    Druddigon. With an evolved form. Is it wrong that I shivered in fear from just thinking about this?
    No. Not at all. But I was talking about a prevo anyway.

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

A Steel/Ghost Golurk evolution. Give it Meteor Mash and you have the most badass Pokémon ever.
    Berrenta, Silverwynde and Yato like this.

Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast