Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 13
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 824

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

  1. #181
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I wanted an expend Evolution for Ninetail !
    But it doesn't possible with Fennekin .
    However , We don't know what Fennekin will evolve into .
    Man, If Ash doesn't get a Fennekin but there is an Expend evolution for Ninetail then I want Ash to catch it .

  2. #182
    El Articuno Quetsol Melt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Hoenn
    Posts
    767
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    You know I've been looking at the speculation about the upcoming games and I must say I'm a bit confused as to why some people think that Generation 5 Pokémon are the ones who will get most of the Evolutions and Pre-Evolutions in Generation 6. My case in point Generation 4 just look at how many Generation 3 Pokémon got Evolutions and or Pre-Evolutions. Here's a list detailing how many each Generation got...

    Generation I
    #1- Magneton (Magnezone)
    #2- Lickitung (Lickilicky)
    #3- Rhydon (Rhyperior)
    #4- Chansey (Happiny)
    #5- Tangela (Tangrowth)
    #6- Mr. Mime (Mime Jr.)
    #7- Electabuzz (Electivire)
    #8- Magmar (Magmortar)
    #9- Eevee (Leafeon and Glaceon)
    #10- Porygon (Porygon-Z)
    #11- Snorlax (Munchlax)

    Generation II
    #1- Togetic (Togekiss)
    #2- Sudowoodo (Bonsly)
    #3- Aipom (Ambipom)
    #4- Yanma (Yanmega)
    #5- Murkrow (Honchkrow)
    #6- Misdreavus (Mismagius)
    #7- Gligar (Gliscor)
    #8- Sneasel (Weavile)
    #9- Piloswine (Mamoswine)
    #10- Mantine (Mantyke)

    Generation III
    #1- Kirlia (Gallade)
    #2- Nosepass (Probopass)
    #3- Roselia (Budew and Roserade)
    #4- Dusclops (Dusknoir)
    #5- Chingling (Chimecho)
    #6- Snorunt (Froslass)

    So yeah Generation 3 had the least with 6 Pokémon getting Evolutions and or Pre-Evolutions and Generation 1 had the most with 11 leaving Generation 2 off by 1.

  3. #183
    It's all ogre now. TFSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,926
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    True, but I felt like they deliberately left out evos/prevos for a lot of Gen V Pokés. Like a prevo for Sawk/Throh and Druddigon, or an evolution for Basculin and Alomomola. I don't think they will entirely leave out the early Gens. I'm hoping for evolutions for Mawile and Torkoal, and a prevo for Lapras.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

  4. #184

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I absolutely need a Banette evolution, Dusclops got one so he should too. Maybe have a more puppet/doll-like design.

    A smeargle evo would be trés chic.

  5. #185
    Can I have a snack? Kihote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    358
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I want a Farfetch'd evo.....but with one condition

    I want it to be weaker than Farfetch'd to add to the whole duck bearing onions thing it was designed on XD

  6. #186
    Keeper of Time Ange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    755

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jingster View Post
    I want a Farfetch'd evo.....but with one condition

    I want it to be weaker than Farfetch'd to add to the whole duck bearing onions thing it was designed on XD
    Then making an evolution would just be redundant.

    If they decide to make an evolution for Farfetch'd, I hope they make it strong to symbolize the concept of "never giving up" or something similar. I think it would fit pretty well.

    Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate
    Avatar drawn by me.

  7. #187
    Registered User zvinko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Olivine City
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Corsola and Delibird urgently need an evolution + I really want flying eeveelution!

  8. #188
    What does the Vulpix say? Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BMGf
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I hope they add more pre/evolutions this time than they did in Generation IV. And I want more branched evolutions! We can never have enough of those.

  9. #189
    Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Friend Safari
    Posts
    8,455
    Blog Entries
    120

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by winstein View Post
    Sableye and Mawile are great candidates for an evolution, probably like how Misdreavus and Murkrow received evolutions together at one point. It's due time that both of them get, since their initial novelty wore off, so something to differentiate them from their contemporaries would be great. Sableye could be a bulkier attacker, and if Prankster is kept, then it would be a lot meaner, considering how Sableye is already very good. Mawile could expand its Sheer Force movepool to good use with the added offensive power.

    This is an opinion of mine, but it would be very awesome to see a Golurk evolution, to see what kind of tricks they could do to an already powerful robot.
    I'd love to see a Mawile evolution. Mawile is adorable, but I have the worst time keeping it alive in battle; an evolution might help fix some of its problems and maybe I could bring it to its full potential. It's the same with Sableye, only I have no real reason to use it--since it doesn't evolve, it's hard to justify training it. An evolution would force my hand and I may just find out that I like the little twerp. So yeah, give it an upgrade and it may have a spot on my team.

    And you're not the only one who feels that way: a Golurk evolution would kill. Everyone would probably hear my fangirl screaming if that were ever revealed... (Consider yourselves warned!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    -Golurk evo. I know that its perfect in design, but something tells me the Golurk focus is a hint.
    You too, huh?

    The more I watch the announcement vid, the more I think that we are going to see a Golurk evo. I mean, not only does the big fella go up against Chespin, but he's a freaking statue, for heaven's sake. I adore the big guy--yes, he is completely perfect in my eyes--but I can't help thinking that an evolution, whether it's a split evo or a trade, may just be happening here.

    And in all honesty, seeing things like this and this make me ridiculously excited. (The first shot was a "D'aaaaw" moment. The second I found describing in two words: Beautiful and terrifying. And I would love either one.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Solacen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    oh and an even weaker pre evo of magikarp
    I fear to think how they could make something more useless then magikarp.
    I thought they already did. It was named Unown. >.<
    Last edited by Silverwynde; 23rd January 2013 at 08:01 PM.

    I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

  10. #190
    Simpler times ahead Mitchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,840
    Blog Entries
    167

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    -Golurk evo. I know that its perfect in design, but something tells me the Golurk focus is a hint.
    You too, huh?

    The more I watch the announcement vid, the more I think that we are going to see a Golurk evo. I mean, not only does the big fella go up against Chespin, but he's a freaking statue, for heaven's sake. I adore the big guy--yes, he is completely perfect in my eyes--but I can't help thinking that an evolution, whether it's a split evo or a trade, may just be happening here.

    And in all honesty, seeing things like this and this make me ridiculously excited. (The first shot was a "D'aaaaw" moment. The second I found describing in two words: Beautiful and terrifying. And I would love either one.)
    Yep. Golurk getting some kinda evo would rock. And not a split evo, nor a trade, but a proper straight up evo through whatever means GF can come up with. Probably something along to lines of it perhaps having no lash across its chest, and it getting a more perfect form, perhaps even rounded. And permanent rocket feet as well, giving it a speed boost.

  11. #191
    company man [you] Zeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9,031
    Blog Entries
    156

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I think there's far more pokemon that deserve or need evolutions than Golurk. So I can't really get behind the idea or get excited about a Golurk evolution. It's fine as it is.

  12. #192
    Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    23,562
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Id kinda like to see Unova Pokemon get more evos that older ones. I think Basculin could probably use an evo( I can't think of any others at the top of my head, though I don't mind some older Pokemon getting new evolutions too, I think it should be fewer than Gen 5 Pokemon though.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

  13. #193
    Keeper of Time Ange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    755

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I'd rather like to see more evolutions for earlier Gen Pokemon. Partly cause I don't care that much for Unova Pokemon, and partly cause I think our old guys need some boost (Pinsir, for example).

    Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate
    Avatar drawn by me.

  14. #194
    Simpler times ahead Mitchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,840
    Blog Entries
    167

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I think there's far more pokemon that deserve or need evolutions than Golurk. So I can't really get behind the idea or get excited about a Golurk evolution. It's fine as it is.
    Sure but its nice to get things you want. And sure, you always don't get things you want, but you still wish for them. But yeah, a lot of old Pokemon still need evo's, I can agree there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Id kinda like to see Unova Pokemon get more evos that older ones. I think Basculin could probably use an evo( I can't think of any others at the top of my head, though I don't mind some older Pokemon getting new evolutions too, I think it should be fewer than Gen 5 Pokemon though.
    Basculin and Stunfisk, first cause it could give us some awesome evo's based on the designs, and the second to unleash all sorts of trouble. Imagine a useable, breathing, stunfisk evo, that has proper stats.

  15. #195
    Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Friend Safari
    Posts
    8,455
    Blog Entries
    120

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    -Golurk evo. I know that its perfect in design, but something tells me the Golurk focus is a hint.
    You too, huh?

    The more I watch the announcement vid, the more I think that we are going to see a Golurk evo. I mean, not only does the big fella go up against Chespin, but he's a freaking statue, for heaven's sake. I adore the big guy--yes, he is completely perfect in my eyes--but I can't help thinking that an evolution, whether it's a split evo or a trade, may just be happening here.

    And in all honesty, seeing things like this and this make me ridiculously excited. (The first shot was a "D'aaaaw" moment. The second I found describing in two words: Beautiful and terrifying. And I would love either one.)
    Yep. Golurk getting some kinda evo would rock. And not a split evo, nor a trade, but a proper straight up evo through whatever means GF can come up with. Probably something along to lines of it perhaps having no lash across its chest, and it getting a more perfect form, perhaps even rounded. And permanent rocket feet as well, giving it a speed boost.
    A boost in speed would definitely be muchly appreciated, as well as a shoring up of the defenses. Oh, the possibilities....

    And I wouldn't mind it being a trade evo because if it happened, I'd want it for my dear Riser. If anyone deserved the upgrade, it would be Riser as a huge "thank you" for all he did in Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I think there's far more pokemon that deserve or need evolutions than Golurk. So I can't really get behind the idea or get excited about a Golurk evolution. It's fine as it is.
    If it doesn't happen, I wouldn't be disappointed. (Well, not too much...Remember who you're dealing with over here!) But I'd love to see an upgrade for the big fella to get him some better Defensive stats. The big guy's a monster with Attack but get some Defense behind that or maybe a Speed boost and man oh man....

    And yeah, there are a lot of older 'Mons who need evos and in some cases, prevos. I mean, where the heck is our baby Kangaskhan?! I've been waiting for that for a while now!

    As a side note, I'd like a new Eeveelution, please. Preferably a Ghost or a Steel type. That would be awesome.

    I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •