Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 11
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    ...... especially with the Mr. in it's name. ._.

In all honesty, I want to see more gender based evolutions sort of like what they did with Gallade and Froslass......
    I do agree it's strange that the female Mr Mimes aren't "Ms" Mimes and I'd like to see visible gender differences in more of the formes, mostly for the fun of registering them all in your Pokedex. Although I do quite like the idea of formes that relate to personality as closely too, if not more... I like the idea of having a Jolly Nature Pokemon that actually looks jolly!
    Kaguya★
    0132-1930-0945

(Feel free to message me, if you'd like to trade; I'm just not able to always guarantee my availability).

Quote Originally Posted by FreyaChobit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    ...... especially with the Mr. in it's name. ._.

In all honesty, I want to see more gender based evolutions sort of like what they did with Gallade and Froslass......
    I do agree it's strange that the female Mr Mimes aren't "Ms" Mimes and I'd like to see visible gender differences in more of the formes, mostly for the fun of registering them all in your Pokedex. Although I do quite like the idea of formes that relate to personality as closely too, if not more... I like the idea of having a Jolly Nature Pokemon that actually looks jolly!
    Can you imagine a Nidoking, a Charizard, a Mewtwo or a Rhyperior being jolly? Yeah, I think it wouldn't work. I think all male Gardevoir should switch to female when transferred to X and Y. A male Gardevoir looks just wrong :| The same goes for male Lopunny and female Mr. Mime.

Blog Entries

Female Mr. Mime is not strange at all.

Why? Because it's Japanese name is 'Barrierd'. It was never intended to be a male-only species. It's just that Gen 1 didn't really have genders for all Pokemon then, and so they goofed up by localizing its name that way. And by the time Gen 2 came, it was already too late to fix it.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    If Generation VI is to V what Generation II was to I then we can expect:

An Audino evolution
    A Swoobat Evolution (I would personally love that)
    A common pre-evolution to Throh and Sawk, as well as a 3rd member
    A second Palpitoad evolution (I really doubt that)
    A pre-evolution of Minccino (maybe?)
    Minccino gets pre-evolution is just like Pikachu get Pichu as its pre-evo. I hope GF does this. Why not pre-evolution for Pansage, Pansear and Panpour?

Fiery passion that burns! Season's Avatar
    Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Some of the Gen V Pokemon, primarily those without any other evolutions i.e Maractus, Heatmor, Durant etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    Some of the Gen V Pokemon, primarily those without any other evolutions i.e Maractus, Heatmor, Durant etc.
    I think those guys are perfectly fine they are. However, some of the gen 1 and gen 2 pokes could use some good evo's (Farfetch'd and Dunsparce being good examples).

And I would appreciate it if they made Machamp have a female form.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Can you imagine a Nidoking, a Charizard, a Mewtwo or a Rhyperior being jolly? Yeah, I think it wouldn't work.
    I can indeed but I see what you mean; it would be kind of silly at times! I suppose it could also give a little too much information away to opponents, about your Pokemon's stats too.

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Female Mr. Mime is not strange at all.

Why? Because it's Japanese name is 'Barrierd'. It was never intended to be a male-only species. It's just that Gen 1 didn't really have genders for all Pokemon then, and so they goofed up by localizing its name that way. And by the time Gen 2 came, it was already too late to fix it.
    Ah, I didn't know that the original name wasn't gendered.
    Last edited by FreyaChobit; 16th January 2013 at 08:37 AM. Reason: adding additional comment
    Kaguya★
    0132-1930-0945

(Feel free to message me, if you'd like to trade; I'm just not able to always guarantee my availability).

As long as I get my Normal/Dragon Dunsparce evolution, then I'll be happy! I really love that Dunsparce evolution image that someone linked a while back. Of course I'd like a complete set of Eeveelutions too, but I think everyone wants that.

I agree with a lot of what I've read here, but I don't think that EVERYTHING needs an evolution or pre-evolution like some users are suggesting. There are too many suggestions to quote, but most Pokémon lines like Minccino, Scyther, etc seem fine to me. It would just be adding more for the sake of it, rather than for a purpose.

People who think Scizor should get an evolution needs to calm down. That thing is already very powerful so I don't think we need to expand that story.

Mr. Mime is pretty much a localization mistake that probably never will be fixed. If they didn't do anything when genders were introduced, they won't do anything now. And considering how they gave its pre-evolution the suffix "Jr.", which is applied more to males than to females, I think it's pretty clear that they won't do anything.

Now, the Machamp and Ralts families are something completely different though. They probably won't do anything about these guys either, but here's my ideas:

- The Machamp line should be male-only, and then have them introduce a female-only counterpart they could breed with (I thought the Timburr line was female-only at first, cause Gurdurr and Conkeldurr looks like grumpy old ladies to me, but oh well)
    - Introduce a middle-stage to male Ralts and Gallade, and let Kirlia and Gardevoir be female-only.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Registered User harryheart's Avatar Moderator

I would love them to tie in Luvdisk and Alumamola, they just look so similar to not be connected. It's the same as Tauros and Bouaffalant (sorry for my spelling of their names)

Unless they do what someone else suggested with Thro and Sawk and have a pre evolution that can evolve into either one... ?
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

I'd like to see a male-only evolution of Gothorita.

Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    I would love them to tie in Luvdisk and Alumamola, they just look so similar to not be connected.
    Agreed. It will seem odd that in Gen. V they had no connection, but I think the sooner they make Luvdisc evolve into Alomamola, the better. Ditto for Tauros and Bouffalant; it will seem weird that in Gen. V they had no connection, but the sooner they make Taruros evolve into Bouffalant, the better.

Time Cat Returns Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Me too. Though I do like Gothitelle, a male Gothitelle looks.... awkward.

Also, I do believe Skarmory should have a pre-evo, as in the wild they don't get their actual steel-plating until they get older. At the moment, Skarmory eggs in the games result in Skarmory that already have the steel plating. It doesn't fit at all.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Trophies

I have always thought luvdisc should have an evolution. Imean there is so much that can be done with it. It will be the top of my list for an evolution

Im hoping Sinnoh and unova will be the main affected areas for new evolutions. Other regions have had added extras in the past.

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Me too. Though I do like Gothitelle, a male Gothitelle looks.... awkward.

Also, I do believe Skarmory should have a pre-evo, as in the wild they don't get their actual steel-plating until they get older. At the moment, Skarmory eggs in the games result in Skarmory that already have the steel plating. It doesn't fit at all.
    Yeah the Gothitelle family needs a lot of work. One I think they should all be females. Two Gothita should not lay eggs and should be turned into a Baby Pokémon its disturbing that it lays eggs, I mean its literally a baby and if that were the case why doesn't Smoochum lay eggs they nearly have the same body, also I guess Solosis would be made to a Baby as well since there families are counterparts or version exclusive which ever sounds better. Third and I know this is very unlikely but change there types to Psychic/Dark, when I first saw Gothitelle I thought of a cool goth Pokémon and Dark Type came to mind but come later I find out it's Psychic, I was dissapointed that it at least could not receive the Dark Typing as a secondary Type.

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast