Ever had that one Pokemon..... - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ever had that one Pokemon.....

Default Re: Ever had that one Pokemon.....

Like in the OP I hate evolving Pokemon with Pick Up! It's one of my favourite abilities but they all seem to grow out of it. (Presumably because it's not very useful for battles.)

Still, I wish there would be a fully evolved Pokemon with Pick Up.

I didn't want to evolve Snivy for a while because I simply liked the way Snivy looked and didn't like it's evolutions. But, of course I did evolve Snivy eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxy View Post
    I always find Zorua to be so adorable...

"Press the B Button to remain cute and cuddly! Press the B Button to remain cute and cuddly!"
    This with alot of my pokemon and my future Zorua...ill get you some day you adorable , playful little dark type!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Mama View Post
    Like in the OP I hate evolving Pokemon with Pick Up! It's one of my favourite abilities but they all seem to grow out of it. (Presumably because it's not very useful for battles.)

Still, I wish there would be a fully evolved Pokemon with Pick Up.
    Linoone keeps it though it's not exactly useful for Battle either.

That Guy in the Corner MoonBlazer's Avatar

Magikar- *slapped*

Anyways, I don't like evolving Magneton, because I hate Magnezone's design and it's so slow.....

I also didn't evolve my Lillipup because it had Pick-Up, and like many others have said, Pick-Up is a useful ability (well outside battle, of course).
    Black 2 Team Members:

Wooly (Ampharos) - Level 44, Male
    Matt (Umbreon) - Level 56, Male
    Horace (Gyarados) - Level 50, Male
    Zero (Blaziken) - Level 61, Male
    Sawsbuck (Sawsbuck) - Level 45, Female
    Nova (Lunatone) - Level 50, Genderless

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

I don't like evolving Munchlax. Or Skitty. Oh yeah and here are three random pokemon stories:

I used to have a Budew named Jellybean and it was just so cute I didn't want to evolve it but then it didn't learn any new moves and...and...I evolved it in the end so it could learn Magical Leaf.

I used to have a Buneary named Bailey. I loved it to death, its cry, walking in Amity Square, I refused to revolve it...then...one day it evolved. I was heartbroken, I tried getting used to Lopunny but I missed Bailey the Buneary so much that I restarted the game. Looking back that was a dumb move, I mean I could've just caught another Buneary...but no Buneary will ever replace Bailey. I'm not that obsessed with rabbits and Bunearies anymore but...Bailey...

I also used to have a Cubchoo, you can understand why I wouldn't want to evolve it. But it kept fainting, its defense was so weak...I still refused to evolve it and I just boxed it. Doesn't matter anyways because my Pokemon White got lost or someone stole it.

Skitty and Pikachu. The reason is that I just want to keep their cute design! Their evolutions are cool, but can't compare to cute!
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    I used to have a Buneary named Bailey. I loved it to death, its cry, walking in Amity Square, I refused to revolve it...then...one day it evolved. I was heartbroken, I tried getting used to Lopunny but I missed Bailey the Buneary so much that I restarted the game. Looking back that was a dumb move, I mean I could've just caught another Buneary...but no Buneary will ever replace Bailey. I'm not that obsessed with rabbits and Bunearies anymore but...Bailey...
    That is such a sad story, I feel you. ;w;

Also it sucks that your White is gone. :c
    I don't evolve a lot of Pokemon. owo I actually find it more fun to delay evolutions.

I never evolve my Bulbasaur any more than its Ivysaur stage.. heh. Also when my Archen was revived and turned out to be a Shiny, I immediately added it to my White team. I didn't evolve it for ages, and I didn't plan to. But now I don't mind him being an Archeops. He's pretty cool.

I had a Charmander on one file in LG. I then decided not to evolve it, and I didn't. For the entire game. It teamed up with my unevolved Eevee and Lapras. It was a fun team haha.
    LG is the only game where you don't really need Fly. When I first played it, I didn't realize I missed the 3rd badge... which lets you use Fly. xD;

I have a Duskull on one team, I never evolve that guy. One day, I will have a Shiny Duskull~

Smile~

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Axew. It's cute

I generally just evolve my pokemon (they can't stay little forever!) But I hate evolving omanyte. omastar used to creep me out so much when I was young that when it's page came up in an old pokemon book I have I would skip it because it freaked me out (on a side note it's red and blue sprite looks like it's dancing). But if there is one pokemon I do evolve it's combusken. Blazikeniken is so cool but combusken is just ugly as hell!

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

For me, it's Deino. I know Hydreigon is a pseudo and it's super powerful, but Deino is way too cute!

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Any Scyther ever

Also, Carmilla the Golbat, she can be Dracula's mate (Dracula's my Crobat)

I keep my Pokemon from evolving a few levels, if I plan on putting them on my main team at least, so they can learn some moves faster. I usually wait until my starter is at level 20 before evolving it, and then level 40 after that.

I actually didn't evolve a bunch of Pokemon when I played the first two gens. I was always partial to stuff like vulpix, phanpy, and wartortle, and I just wanted to keep them 'as is' for as long as possible. Nowadays I really don't care as much, but there are still some pre-evos I like a lot more than their final forms.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234