FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 97

Page 97 of 166 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

  1. #1441
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Anyone else having major issues with "unexpected errors"? I got kicked out of the DW 3 times last night because of them, and my last time in DW was like it too. Up till then I hadn't had any problems but now I never know if, after finishing a minigame, the Pokemon I met will be lost or not, because that's what happens with these errors.
    Lately, I've been getting a lot of data processing errors after finishing a minigame and then I get the "You were automatically logged out due to an unexpected error" message -_- So frustrating, because it usually happens when I'm trying to befriend a Pokemon I want.

  2. #1442
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    i'm just wondering why i'm seeing people with 4-5 eeveelutions in their sent home thing on their profile, how on earth did they manage that?!




    And i thought this was pretty funny. Are Dunsparce really THIS huge? O_O
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 3rd June 2011 at 06:13 PM.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  3. #1443
    真実の英雄 smalllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    And i thought this was pretty funny. Are Dunsparce really THIS huge? O_O
    According to its Bulbapedia page, Dunsparce is 4'11.

    I was not aware of this. D:

    Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

  4. #1444
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    ya but everyone keeps saying thats how long it is, as it happens to other serpentine pokemon as well.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  5. #1445
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,008
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Well, it is just for an event... but reading the event details, you get a Café, I assume on your home island, which leads you to a special Island of Dreams, where you can play a special Café minigame to befriend Pokémon. And all the other events are still available so long as you actually participated during the time of the event, so this one should keep being available after it ends too.
    I really would be over the moon if I got one of these Eevee and it was female, id probably die. I hope the game isnt too hard and nothing like the stupid breakout game.

    In other news I usually only collect the Pokemon I get that are females. i just got another, an English Oddish, so im pretty happy.

  6. #1446
    Registered User Frugrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    582
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    I think I officially lost my Eeveelution. D: At first I was optimistic and blamed it on server delays, but it's been 1 week now and I continue to get that message that I'm not qualified for the promotion. :/

  7. #1447
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    I think I officially lost my Eeveelution. D: At first I was optimistic and blamed it on server delays, but it's been 1 week now and I continue to get that message that I'm not qualified for the promotion. :/
    maybe someone "stole" it :|


    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  8. #1448
    Load of Belloni
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Finally managed to bag myself a decent 10,000 points + pokemon not too long ago, and thankfully it's a female one. Drought Vulpix. Hell, I don't even like Vulpix or it's evo, but it'll make good trade fodder. Plus I can finally put that Whimsicott and Darmanitan strategy to use...

    Still haven't got a Poliwag, however. I dread stumbling across one of those and finding out it's male.

  9. #1449
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    Still haven't got a Poliwag, however. I dread stumbling across one of those and finding out it's male.
    that was me yesterday :( i found a male poliwag ;---;

    but in other news, found myself a female hydration Lapras today :D 2nd poke i came across too. after that i pretty much stopped playing with pokemon and just cruised until nothing showed up anymore lol

    sooooooooo close on getting an upgraded house (the lil modern house), just need like less than 100 more rawst and chesto berries :)

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  10. #1450
    消え人
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,109
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    maybe someone "stole" it :|

    Koreans can't get Eeveelutions through flash games, they have to instead buy bread. I guess they can input codes from as many packs of bread as they like...

  11. #1451
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Koreans can't get Eeveelutions through flash games, they have to instead buy bread. I guess they can input codes from as many packs of bread as they like...
    for a second there you lost me. but i assume its like that PokePan right? only with a code inside?
    i can't decide if they're lucky (because they can have as many as they want) or not (because they have to "buy" their eeveelutions)

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  12. #1452
    Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    10,991
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    Finally managed to bag myself a decent 10,000 points + pokemon not too long ago, and thankfully it's a female one. Drought Vulpix. Hell, I don't even like Vulpix or it's evo, but it'll make good trade fodder. Plus I can finally put that Whimsicott and Darmanitan strategy to use...

    Still haven't got a Poliwag, however. I dread stumbling across one of those and finding out it's male.
    Indeed it'll make good trade fodder...if you'd be willing to trade it with me for something xD

    I'm still just near the 5,000 mark...kinda boring now tbh.

  13. #1453
    Moe Moe MOE! jigglysama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Heredia, Costa Rica
    Posts
    790

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    I already got two female Eevees with Anticipation from the new Dream Island and started to breed them like mad. Too bad the high male ratio makes female offsprings insanely rare. >:


    POKEMON PEARL FRIEND CODE

    Name: Akari
    FC: 4596-6173-1557

  14. #1454
    消え人
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,109
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    for a second there you lost me. but i assume its like that PokePan right? only with a code inside?
    i can't decide if they're lucky (because they can have as many as they want) or not (because they have to "buy" their eeveelutions)

    ^ seems to be called 'Choco PanPan'.
    They also get the Kanto starters just for buying the game.

  15. #1455
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jigglysama View Post
    I already got two female Eevees with Anticipation from the new Dream Island and started to breed them like mad. Too bad the high male ratio makes female offsprings insanely rare. >:
    ugh you're telling me! when i was breeding for female Anorith, it was neigh impossible to pop out just one! which took me 3 days to do with the dw ability :C

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post

    ^ seems to be called 'Choco PanPan'.
    They also get the Kanto starters just for buying the game.
    Ah yes. PanPan :P

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •