FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 89

Page 89 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

  1. #1321
    Doesn't like your writing Reyairia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,278
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    I was going to mention that too; that maybe the pokemon's type somewhat has some influence. I sent octillery yesterday and I got sent to the sparkling sea 2/4 times.

    FC: 4684 8353 4304

  2. #1322
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    but i've only ever sent in Druddigon (except for the 1st day to try it out) and i'm mostly sent to sky/sea and not so often forest. :X

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  3. #1323
    Doesn't like your writing Reyairia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,278
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    but i've only ever sent in Druddigon (except for the 1st day to try it out) and i'm mostly sent to sky/sea and not so often forest. :X
    Druddigon has wings lol.

    FC: 4684 8353 4304

  4. #1324
    learn it live it love it venusboi79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a nebulous dream
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    I've been sending my Venusaur in for the last week. I still usually get sent to the sea or the sky.

  5. #1325
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Druddigon has wings lol.
    but its not a flying type, nor is it a water type.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  6. #1326
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,178
    Blog Entries
    953

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    You guys realize its completely random right? Using the same Pokemon, I've gotten either only Windswept Sky or only Pleasant Forest or only the Shining Sea on occassion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    I was going to mention that too; that maybe the pokemon's type somewhat has some influence. I sent octillery yesterday and I got sent to the sparkling sea 2/4 times.
    There's one out of three choices each time you go there. You went there four times. There's nothing significant about going there half the time in that situation as one of them is bound to get chosen twice.

  7. #1327
    Chuck Norris Impersonator Jabberjaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Guys, if you resart your game in black or white will that effect your link your current dream world or dream world points? like will it restart or just not be able to link? please let me know whats up...

  8. #1328
    Doesn't like your writing Reyairia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,278
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Hum... didn't know you could get castform in the DW.

    FC: 4684 8353 4304

  9. #1329
    Chuck Norris Impersonator Jabberjaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Hum... didn't know you could get castform in the DW.
    I think they added pokemon on tuesday during maintenance. They might have revamped it a little bit. Thats my explanation if you're finding new pokes.

  10. #1330
    Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,486
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    I got logged out twice during my time "because of an error".
    I'm at 9720 points, though. So if I get at least 300 points tomorrow I'll be happy. I also found a Castform today. It had Water Pulse. I didn't send it though, I sent a female Exeggcute instead. I hadn't found one yet. What I really want is a female Barboach though.

  11. #1331
    Registered User ndoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    I believe Castform was already on the list for Pokémon that required 7500+ Dream Points to unlock. I don't think any new Pokémon have been added thus far.
    ~Ndoto

  12. #1332
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Any word on when we get our Eeveelutions yet?
    I know that Gen V pokemon are unavailable due to no overworld sprites for the entree forest, but are Krokorok, Cottonee, and Petilil availale? I know they have OW sprites.

  13. #1333
    Registered User Usagi-Zakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    566

    Follow Usagi-Zakura on Tumblr Visit Usagi-Zakura's Youtube Channel

    Default Dreamworld empty?

    For the last few times I've visited the Island of Dreams (about 5 times these last few minutes) its been completely empty...I just found a few Pokèmon and plenty of berries a few minutes ago but now when I go there there is no one there... No Pokèmon, no items. Nothing moves at all until I reach the tree. Any idea WHY that is? I played it for an hour yesterday with no problem, I've played for about 3 quarters of an hour now.

  14. #1334
    消え人
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,109
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi-Zakura View Post
    For the last few times I've visited the Island of Dreams (about 5 times these last few minutes) its been completely empty...I just found a few Pokèmon and plenty of berries a few minutes ago but now when I go there there is no one there... No Pokèmon, no items. Nothing moves at all until I reach the tree. Any idea WHY that is? I played it for an hour yesterday with no problem, I've played for about 3 quarters of an hour now.
    You can only visit the island (and meet Pokémon there) a certain number of times a day, usually around six, although it varies. Once you hit that limit the Island is empty until the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiKyurem View Post
    Any word on when we get our Eeveelutions yet?
    I know that Gen V pokemon are unavailable due to no overworld sprites for the entree forest, but are Krokorok, Cottonee, and Petilil availale? I know they have OW sprites.
    Not that I know of. And OW sprites aren't everything, Gen V Pokémon also have other Entralink data missing I believe, like level info.

  15. #1335
    Registered User Usagi-Zakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    566

    Follow Usagi-Zakura on Tumblr Visit Usagi-Zakura's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    You can only visit the island (and meet Pokémon there) a certain number of times a day, usually around six, although it varies. Once you hit that limit the Island is empty until the next day.Not that I know of. And OW sprites aren't everything, Gen V Pokémon also have other Entralink data missing I believe, like level info.
    Okay seriously...what? These restrictions are getting utterly ridiculous -.- At least I got my Shinx, sadly it didn't have the move I wanted...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •