Page 71 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

I'm the Blaze Master now! InfernoFlames's Avatar
    On a boat to Castelia City harbor for the bacon
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

does anyone here get communication errors when they try to connect to the gl?

for me, i keep getting different error codes every day i try to connect. I eventually do connect and tuck my pokemon in, but it's always such a bother that it takes me 5 min just to get to the tucking in phase.

3DS FC: 2492-4691-1324
    I
    URPG Trainer Stats

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbadger View Post
    Yay! Access to Sparkling Sea!
    Jeez! You're already there!? I only just unlocked Windswept Sky!

DrWonderboy flinched. DrWonderboy's Avatar

Yesterday I had zero EV berries. Today I have all 6. Good run, I'd say.

Very Fine Dodger
    Blog Entries

For some reason Fennel is giving me the tutorials again. Did this happen to anyone else?
    I have dodged many things, but that is not why I am a dodger. I just like wearing striped shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Well I have a Male "Plus" ability Mareep from Dream World. When can the Munna Z-Gear skin be downloaded into the game? Same time as the Eeveelutions
    As far as I know, the C-gear skins will be available soon, just like it took time for them to release when Japan got the DW. There are the Pokedex Starter's skin and Charming Munna musical, but I assume you already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoFlames View Post
    does anyone here get communication errors when they try to connect to the gl?

for me, i keep getting different error codes every day i try to connect. I eventually do connect and tuck my pokemon in, but it's always such a bother that it takes me 5 min just to get to the tucking in phase.
    Yeah, sometimes that happens to me, too, but I think it's because my room is on the opposite side of the house from where the modem is. Having 3 bars on the Wi-Fi signal thingy helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Jazz View Post
    For some reason Fennel is giving me the tutorials again. Did this happen to anyone else?
    Same thing, this happened to me a while back. Maybe it has something to do with Tuesday maintenance. Reset's some mechanism maybe.

Blog Entries

yeah access sparkling sea yesturday!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    As far as I know it's not listed in the coding, but instead calculated server-side.
    Thank you very much! I still don't have a full set of data for knowing certain things, but after today's run, I can say without a doubt that Serebii's Dream Point/action chart is definitely wrong.

Things I can confirm so far:
    • Watering a neighbor's berries DOES award 10 Dream Points per berry watered.
    • Watering your own berries DOES NOT award any Dream Points. So do your Dream Pals a favor and leave your berries unwatered unless they REALLY need it, so they can actually get Dream Points out of it!
    • Harvesting berries DOES NOT award ANY Dream Points whatsoever, so unfortunately a full crop of Oran Berries isn't going to let you unlock more areas or Pokémon any faster.
    • Succeeding at any mini-game awards 20 Dream Points. It's not based on how well or how poorly you score, and different games don't award different amounts of Dream Points. It is always 20.
    • Conversely, failing at any mini-game does not give you any Dream Points as a consolation; you DO NOT earn ANY Dream Points from failing.
    • If you have earned 0-90 Dream Points in your current session, your Pokémon will have an ellipsis as its mouseover icon. If you have earned 100-190 Dream Points in your current session, your Pokémon will have a ^_^ emoticon as its mouseover icon. If you have earned 200 Dream Points or greater in your current session, your Pokémon will have a music note as its mouseover icon. Though I'm still testing this, I believe the music note will stay the Pokémon's mouseover icon until you reach 500 Dream Points earned in your current session. I believe it is at this point that the mouseover icon becomes a heart, and is therefore indicative that the Pokémon will gain a level upon being woken up (since 500 Dream Points in a single session will cause a Pokémon to level up).

I'm still testing other actions/values, so that's all I can say with certainty for right now. For now, I hope this information helps. Once I have gathered some additional data, I'll post here again, and I'll update the Dream World page on Bulbapedia with my final findings.
    ~Ndoto

Does anyone find the minigames.....monotonous? Especially the Wailord game? When I first started playing the games I thought it was really fun, but now after like 50 times of playing it's getting a little old.

Do you think in the future that these current minigames will be cycled around along with newer minigames as they come out for variety? I really hope so because I have caught all Pokemon in the Pleasant Forest, and right now I'm just grinding to get into the next area. Well, I'm almost there.

My Current Amount of Dream Points: 1950
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Can't Talk - Playing BlindTyldak's Avatar
    South Dakota (there's actually PEOPLE here!)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra Trainer View Post
    Does anyone find the minigames.....monotonous? Especially the Wailord game? When I first started playing the games I thought it was really fun, but now after like 50 times of playing it's getting a little old.

Do you think in the future that these current minigames will be cycled around along with newer minigames as they come out for variety? I really hope so because I have caught all Pokemon in the Pleasant Forest, and right now I'm just grinding to get into the next area. Well, I'm almost there.

My Current Amount of Dream Points: 1950
    It's not just you. I'm getting, very, very bored with the same games over and over, so much so that I just can't make myself grind as fast as most people because the games have completely lost their flavor and challenge.
    BlindTyldak

Pokemom (Eat Your Veggies)

0002 6681 1777 Platinum / 0689 8624 4792 SoulSilver / 2150 7414 7631 White (Primary) / 0647 5081 9720 Black
    http://pastway.deviantart.com/ Soon with Pokemon!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I have a question. There is no way to get rid of pokemon you befriended is there? Im gonna reach the limit really quick and I dont want to take the male pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    I have a question. There is no way to get rid of pokemon you befriended is there? Im gonna reach the limit really quick and I dont want to take the male pokemon.
    I'm not sure what you mean, Are you talking about on your friend board? or at the tree of dreams?
    Friend Codes
    HG: 3525-1750-6195
    White: 1120-0133-9709

I'm the Blaze Master now! InfernoFlames's Avatar
    On a boat to Castelia City harbor for the bacon
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /Zer0 View Post
    Yeah, sometimes that happens to me, too, but I think it's because my room is on the opposite side of the house from where the modem is. Having 3 bars on the Wi-Fi signal thingy helps.
    My DS is like 2 cm away from my modem :\

3DS FC: 2492-4691-1324
    I
    URPG Trainer Stats

Quote Originally Posted by ndoto View Post
    I'm still testing other actions/values, so that's all I can say with certainty for right now. For now, I hope this information helps. Once I have gathered some additional data, I'll post here again, and I'll update the Dream World page on Bulbapedia with my final findings.
    Really cool of you do do all this research. Really is very helpful so thank you.

Anyone know if the global link will have maintenance every Tuesday? Seems that way from the wording on the site. It says "Tuesdays" and not just "Tuesday". Seems that's the case. I'd just not play today but I just unlocked the Sky course and I really wanted to try it out.

3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370-
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlindTyldak View Post
    It's not just you. I'm getting, very, very bored with the same games over and over, so much so that I just can't make myself grind as fast as most people because the games have completely lost their flavor and challenge.
    Same. I think I'm pretty much done with the dream world, unfortunately.

Doesn't like your writing Reyairia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra Trainer View Post
    Do you think in the future that these current minigames will be cycled around along with newer minigames as they come out for variety?
    I hope so myself. It'd be pretty easy to do, I don't know why nintendo wouldn't do it.
    Last edited by Reyairia; 26th April 2011 at 07:50 PM.

FC: 4684 8353 4304