Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Milun View Post
    ...Ok, there better be a good reason for that.

Also, will it come back?
    The reason is they decided to change to the current Dream Pal-only state. Also, people have emailed Nintendo if they'll let you visit Game Pals who have replied that they are 'looking into making a search function to find your Game Pals', which sounds like a reworded 'no, but we may give you another way to access it' to me.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I got my fourth berry row, but I was kicked out of the Dream World before I had a chance to plant anything in then - you can ignore their notices twice, but on the third time, it's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I got my fourth berry row, but I was kicked out of the Dream World before I had a chance to plant anything in then - you can ignore their notices twice, but on the third time, it's out.
    I believe that's only true when you're outside of the Dream Island? I was on the Dream Island during my (presumably) last run, and I hadn't made my wish yet. I remember closing about 10 of those notices before making my wish, before it kicked me out.

Just some additional info, I think the Dream World's kick-out policy is dependent on your location and whether or not you've wished your befriended Pokemon yet.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

well i FINALLY obtained the last 2 EV Berries i needed thanks to share shelves :) and my 1st harvest of Tomato berries came in so i'm sharing the love and (even though i know i'll be jip'd) put up 3 of them on my shelf, and traded one to each of my DW friends who have stuck with me thus far and had stuff that i could trade them for :D

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Lick...Lick...Lick :P ShinyRiolu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Over 75% of users on the Dream World have the male trainer (or are actually male themselves). That's interesting.

It does have to insist on sending me to the forest far more than to the sky, doesn't it. I'm surprised anything's left there after all my traipsing.

In other news I now have 4 of the EV berries. All of them are in my garden now.

Up to 4k dream points. Tomorrow, we dine in the SEA!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

So I finally got to Windswept Sky tonight. This was the first time I didn't befriend a single female Pokémon though so I had to leave with a Roost Butterfree.

Oh, I'm getting a huge load of damage prevention berries tomorrow. 9 of 12 patches each have a different berry.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

I brought back a Guts Shinx that knows Magnet Rise [HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE BTW!?]

Wow, what a day (or night) in DW. Broke my Wailord score, by almost double; I got 77,000 and a Perfect Clear. Amazing. I actually used up all my watering points this time; someone had four rows of EV-reducing berries all dried up. It was almost like he expected visitors to do all the work for him XD. Of course, DW decided to kick me out again right before I could make a wish to the Dream Tree and at the moment I was 60 Dream Pts away from 2500.

Speaking of Dream Points, I made 500+ in one session tonight. Figured it out when my Galvantula returned from the Dream World and it gained a level. I was so surprised, I thought it was a bug at first :P. Looked it up on Google and it turns out that's pretty normal. Didn't see many search results with it, though, so I must be in the skillful minority. Anybody else get a Dream Rare Candy besides me? I wonder how the system works when the Pokemon returning learns a move or evolves upon level up..

Found Haban, Aspear, Kasib, and Rawst berries today, and Diglett paid me another visit so I could make full use of my new berries.

Also cashed in some for a Pokeball poster and a Table. Yep, my room looks awesome now.

EDIT: Wow, so Rawst berries are only available in the Sea? AWESOMENESS. I guess that makes sense, I found a shelf load of them at a Modern House from Japan. There were like 8 of them :D.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    I brought back a Guts Shinx that knows Magnet Rise [HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE BTW!?]
    What do you mean? Shinx learns Magnet Rise as an exclusive move to the Dream World itself. You must've gotten a nice score in the minigame along with it.
    Last edited by /Zer0; 23rd April 2011 at 11:40 PM.

Wibbly-Wobbly Blastywasty Hydro Blastoise's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was a little late, but I was mostly looking for EV berries since I was already tired of playing the Mini-Games in just 2 visits to the Island of Dreams.

Although there were only EV berries in other people's gardens for me, so I couldn't get any. I got a female Hoppip because it was late and the only female there was it the entire time.

I got the 4th row of berry-planting soil, though, and I made full use of it. I have 2370 Dream Points right now.
    Oak's words echoed... "Player! This isn't the time to use that!"
    Platinum: 4812 8510 1948 | SoulSilver: 3996 8822 9936
    White: 4298 2572 7641
    PGL Nickname: DarkBowser
    Wii #: 4411 3334 4226 7777

Back after ages! Extra-Terrestrial's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dream World Ponyta or Dream World Tailow?

Those are the only female I encountered...

Well, I did encounter a Nidoran Female, but I exited it's game in hurried search for a berry...

Look, I am going to go with the Ponyta, for the sake of the fact Tailow can't learn many Normal moves.

Blog Entries

So I got another EV berry, and another row in my berry plot, but forgot to plant the berry in there >_>

Blog Entries

Tamato Berry! Woot! I kinda feel guilty for giving the guy a crappy Oran Berry though...
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Got a Female Rattata with Hustle, and Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Bite, and Focus Energy at LV.10.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by /Zer0 View Post
    ...Speaking of Dream Points, I made 500+ in one session tonight. Figured it out when my Galvantula returned from the Dream World and it gained a level. I was so surprised, I thought it was a bug at first :P. Looked it up on Google and it turns out that's pretty normal. Didn't see many search results with it, though, so I must be in the skillful minority. Anybody else get a Dream Rare Candy besides me? I wonder how the system works when the Pokemon returning learns a move or evolves upon level up..
    ya i think that happened to me on the second day or so (i had LOTS of new berries and trading n'stuffs :P) but i had already known about it cuz i read it on another pokemon site so i had planned ahead to never take in one of my UT legendaries, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    Tamato Berry! Woot! I kinda feel guilty for giving the guy a crappy Oran Berry though...
    lol maybe you found me cuz im offering up some tomato berries on my shelf xP

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(: