FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 66

Page 66 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Success today :D 3/6 ev berries found in one go :)

(btw the 1st row of random berries are the ones I traded lol I didn't want to be mean and give them crap)
    I believe the person's name is minato2727

I'll put them up once I finish growing plus I unlocked windswept sky today :D so if anyone finds someone called "FatedMirage" I'll probably have some ev berries on the share shelf in due time :D

EDIT:actually I take that back I have 4/6 ev berries since I found a tamato randomly also :3

EDIT2: day 2 I found a grepa :D now I'm quite certain its minato2727 that always has a bunch oh his shelf :D thanks you~
    one ev berry left to go >.<
    Last edited by MirageOfYou; 23rd April 2011 at 05:25 PM.

Can't Talk - Playing BlindTyldak's Avatar
    South Dakota (there's actually PEOPLE here!)
    Blog Entries

Look for Tensik (US) as well, that's me; I've been putting up plenty of decent berries when I have them, including EV, and have tons still growing.
    BlindTyldak

Pokemom (Eat Your Veggies)

0002 6681 1777 Platinum / 0689 8624 4792 SoulSilver / 2150 7414 7631 White (Primary) / 0647 5081 9720 Black
    http://pastway.deviantart.com/ Soon with Pokemon!

Blog Entries

Ha ha I finally made it onto the Dream World with White, thanks for your help guys!

Shinx and Tangela GET!
    Tomorrow I will retrieve Tangela!
    But I was using my brother's DSi to play Black, so I must wait until tomorrow to go on the Dream World with it.
    Kanto's Route 23 doesn't exist in the Johto games!

My ideas for a more game-faithful Best Wishes! series.

The Jewel Party

Some absolute BRO traded me a Hondew Berry (I think I know who, I was wandering around my network and found a japanese chap who seemed to have filled his shelf with them. I assume he was sharing the love some).

I also found a Tomato Berry and a Qualot Berry on one of my trips to the sky. And a female Yanma. And a female Delibird. And I was able to use all my watering opportunities. And tons of other stuff for dream-points. I went to the Island of Dreams seven times (4 Forest, 3 Sky) and was still finding pokes and berries thick and fast. Is the 5-ish runs before it runs dry limit per 'region'?

All in all a good day. Netted about 800 dream points, at this rate I'll get access to the sea by Monday.

Time to grow me some berries...

Very Fine Dodger
    Blog Entries

Got some more berries, sent back a pokemon, and the message I sent to the higher ups was answered.

"At this time, there is no available search function for finding Game Pals in the Dream World. However, we know this is a popular request and we have reviewed and recorded each one to pass along! Keep in mind, though, multiple requests will not help expedite these requests, but your enthusiasm is appreciated."
    I have dodged many things, but that is not why I am a dodger. I just like wearing striped shirts.

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MirageOfYou View Post
    actually some pokemon just don't want to be tucked in lol it even says that in the manual if anyone bothered to read it :) in times like that just try a different pokemon
    Well see, my Pokemon falls asleep just fine =/ but it won't dream. I'm beginning to wonder if I did something wrong OR if it's just that I need to wait longer.

Blog Entries

Quick question. It says my game sync has run out of energy, I'm thinking would this be due to me changing my DS clock and how long would I have to wait until I can tuck my Pokemon in again, is it 24 hours?
    Black FC: 1764 2185 0919
    Platinum FC: 2880 9130 6935

Quote Originally Posted by skillz View Post
    Quick question. It says my game sync has run out of energy, I'm thinking would this be due to me changing my DS clock and how long would I have to wait until I can tuck my Pokemon in again, is it 24 hours?
    Yep, it's an additional 24 hours and you must wait till the same time that you logged in the night before. For example, if you went on at 9PM today, and then changed your clock, you would have to wait till the day after tomorrow at 9 before you could access the DW. From my experience, that's how it works.

On a related note, went through a bunch of other people's Home Islands scouring everywhere for a hint of an unwatered plant or a rare berry. I have a whole lot of super-effective reducing berries, now. Also broke my Flying record, it's around 55k as of yet. DPts are at 1720, won't be long till I can access the Sky.

The playing hour ran out on me again, kept sending me notices of the 1 hr limit. I had to choose between the usual; Flame Body Ponyta, Harvest Exeggcute, Team Guard Igglybuff. I chose an Oddish again, but this time it was a Female, so I can get an Effect Spore Vileplume or a Healer Bellossom. Yeah, I check the evo's abilities before choosing my Pokemon, I'm sure when they evolve they get the Hidden Ability of that evolution, correct?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /Zer0 View Post
    Yep, it's an additional 24 hours and you must wait till the same time that you logged in the night before. For example, if you went on at 9PM today, and then changed your clock, you would have to wait till the day after tomorrow at 9 before you could access the DW. From my experience, that's how it works.

On a related note, went through a bunch of other people's Home Islands scouring everywhere for a hint of an unwatered plant or a rare berry. I have a whole lot of super-effective reducing berries, now. Also broke my Flying record, it's around 55k as of yet. DPts are at 1720, won't be long till I can access the Sky.

The playing hour ran out on me again, kept sending me notices of the 1 hr limit. I had to choose between the usual; Flame Body Ponyta, Harvest Exeggcute, Team Guard Igglybuff. I chose an Oddish again, but this time it was a Female, so I can get an Effect Spore Vileplume or a Healer Bellossom. Yeah, I check the evo's abilities before choosing my Pokemon, I'm sure when they evolve they get the Hidden Ability of that evolution, correct?
    Ah I see thought so, thank you for answering my question. :D

Any luck finding EV reducing berries haha, I've only found 1 so far which is a Kelpsy Berry looks like no searching for berries for the next two days. :(

Yes, that is true when they evolve they will get the Hidden Ability of that evolution.

Blog Entries

Are there any ways to get other type-resistant Berries? All I have is Charti.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Not sure if you can find any when you open up any new areas since I havn't opened any new areas yet. But I've managed to find almost all the type-resistant berries by just going into every Japanese player's home I've seen and using their Share Shelf haha.

I've got many of the type-resistant berries on my shelf, if you run across anyone named vietstyles than that's me but I'm probably guessing that my share shelf is filled with Oran Berries lmao but I like to help people out so it doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Well see, my Pokemon falls asleep just fine =/ but it won't dream. I'm beginning to wonder if I did something wrong OR if it's just that I need to wait longer.
    how weird o.o usually if it can be tucked in it should be able to dream too...I suppose you could try waiting longer or just use another pokemon :/ I never had a problem like that before so I can't really say :I

Wibbly-Wobbly Blastywasty Hydro Blastoise's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I brought back Haxorus and got a Kangashkan, and I now have 2060 Dream Points. I looked for some EV berries, but nothing that wasn't already taken or planted by others.

I was mostly focusing on befriending a ton on the Island of Dreams hoping for another dirt row and another area on the Island to access.

I've definitely found a lot of Super effective damage reducers though, it's just that they take so much time on the berry patch to grow.
    Oak's words echoed... "Player! This isn't the time to use that!"
    Platinum: 4812 8510 1948 | SoulSilver: 3996 8822 9936
    White: 4298 2572 7641
    PGL Nickname: DarkBowser
    Wii #: 4411 3334 4226 7777

I did awful today and I'm not entirely sure why. :c Oh well, hopefully I'll do better again next time. D:

Quote Originally Posted by /Zer0 View Post
    no real point to putting up your EV reducing berries on the shelf unless you have an excess and want to get ripped off (haha berry scam), but whatever, I'll be grateful for the people that do put their EV berries up for swapping.
    You won't feel ripped off if you know you'll probably get something crappy. I put up damage reducing berries because I want to be helpful. I might do it with the occasional ev berry as well once some have grown.

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Shareshelves. We all get one type when we start. Growing them, offering them, and finding them on other people's shelves are the way to go.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Just got my second DW Pokemon a Sunkern with Early Bird. I'm gonna use her in my Black team when I get Black. Attacks are Growth, Mega Drain, Ingrain, and Sweet Scent