Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

well, i was able to get these berries thus far:

Now i only need:

so the hunt continues!

Quote Originally Posted by MirageOfYou View Post
    ...and yes watering people's plants gives you DW points, 50pts if I remember correctly...
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    ...1pt = trade item with your friend
    10pts = water friend's berries
    10pts = harvest berries
    10-30pts = complete min-games in the dream isle
    50pts = send dream pokemon you found to your main game.
    it's actually 10pts per friend's berry not 50 :)
    its 50pts for sending home a dream world pokemon.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 22nd April 2011 at 12:00 AM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

oh it seems I forgot the real reason I was hanging out in this thread until now OTL anyway does anyone know what the "hold" button does? like when you click the become dream pals button or whatnot a window comes up with two buttons/options, "request friend" (or something like that) then "hold"
    I've clicked it before but have no idea what it does OTL

EDIT:lol why is the text red?
    EDIT2:hmmm or maybe not?

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    it's actually 10pts per friend's berry not 50 :)
    its 50pts for sending home a dream world pokemon.
    lol I was just about to correct myself since I felt quite sure something was wrong :I thanks anyhow :)
    Last edited by TM2-Megatron; 22nd April 2011 at 01:16 AM.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MirageOfYou View Post
    actually some pokemon just don't want to be tucked in lol it even says that in the manual if anyone bothered to read it :) in times like that just try a different pokemon
    That isn't really an issue anymore, that was only part of the old site -- 50 or so Unova species would refuse to be tucked in at all. And now the only Pokemon that will refuse are Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect, which nobody should have anyway.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

just got back from the dream world, and it was a pretty good day compared to my past few ones. Found nothing but males, of which i had a hard time choosing between a giga drain harvest exeggcute and a heat wave flash fire ponyta. In the end though i went with exeggcute.

only needed 20pts to get my 4th berry patch, which, after a major berry harvest, came quite easily. And i was able to plant some of my EV berries :)
    I also used up all my watering can water! :D i swear, not enough ppl actually plant berries.

Found a new ev berry :D so that's also always a plus, so now the score is:
    EV berries obtained thus far:

Need to Find:

so the hunt continues!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

After waiting 24 hours, I have to wait another 24 hours? The fudge?

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

I managed to get to the sky today. The thing is, it was empty. I only went through the forest twice though. I'm just happy I got to the Windswept Sky.

Someone put a Qualot Berry on my shelf. Then I found the rest of the berries on people's shelves. So now I have all of them. I planted the Qualot and Tamato berries. Now if the rest of my berries would grow so I could plant the EV berries...

I wanted to see how many points I had while I was still in the Dream World... so I thought I'd try to open my profile. That was a mistake, the Dream World had a conniption and had to reload.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I managed to get to the sky today. The thing is, it was empty. I only went through the forest twice though. I'm just happy I got to the Windswept Sky.

Someone put a Qualot Berry on my shelf. Then I found the rest of the berries on people's shelves. So now I have all of them. I planted the Qualot and Tamato berries. Now if the rest of my berries would grow so I could plant the EV berries...

I wanted to see how many points I had while I was still in the Dream World... so I thought I'd try to open my profile. That was a mistake, the Dream World had a conniption and had to reload.
    i haven't gotten too far past just getting my 4th berry plot, so i'd love to be at the sky by now :X

do you happen to remember the names of where you got your berries? i've only been able to find the 4 i have now by stalking nothing but japanese players since the day i started x_x

ya that always happens when you do anything on your profile while you're in the DW. The site just doesn't want to handle changes done at the same time :/ it always freaks me out that it might kick me out for a whole day or something :X

Is the birthday togekiss only Japanese? :c

I got an ev berry yesterday, hopefully more today (and I should have a plot to plant the one I got yesterday when I got on later). Things like that do go quickly on shelves. I've had people swap out damage reducing berries other people gave me before I even got online. ._.

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Does backing out of an area reduce the chance of Pokemon showing up or what? On my Japanese White, I went to the forest, backed out and went to the sky, got a HootHoot, then went back and nothing showed up anywhere else.

The inability to not choose where you go is pretty stupid if this is the case.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Go more than a certain amount of times, and you won't find anything. You will be forced to make a wish. I think it's 5 times.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff View Post
    Is the birthday togekiss only Japanese? :c
    Yes, they could release it worldwide at a later date, but when have they bothered with non-Japanese birthdays before...

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Does backing out of an area reduce the chance of Pokemon showing up or what? On my Japanese White, I went to the forest, backed out and went to the sky, got a HootHoot, then went back and nothing showed up anywhere else.

The inability to not choose where you go is pretty stupid if this is the case.
    Yes. It counts the amount of times you cross the rainbow bridge, not the amount of anything else.

I beat Ballos. :D Rabidtangerine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I untucked my forgotten Emboar earlier today at a minute or two past midnight, and now I can't tuck anybody else back in >_>
    I even missed doing the DW yesterday so I could do it at a better time today! Argh!
    (Oh well, more time to use my 3DS!)
    Dream points: (I can finally say it!) OVER 9000!!
    If at first you don't succeed, kill it with fire.
    "Oh ze poor hippopotamus.... but not ze armadillo!" -Grapefruit

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidtangerine View Post
    I untucked my forgotten Emboar earlier today at a minute or two past midnight, and now I can't tuck anybody else back in >_>
    I even missed doing the DW yesterday so I could do it at a better time today! Argh!
    (Oh well, more time to use my 3DS!)
    Have you tried tucking it in? In my experience that doesn't limit you... (if you have, ignore me~)

I agree with the EV-reducing berries disappearing fast. So far I've only found one Japanese player with the berries, to which I sent a request; befriended. By the way, is there a limit to how many Dream Pals you can have?

Also, I really think the Share Shelf is a big waste. The only items you can swap for are the ones you don't have. So it's kind of a one-sided advantage on the visitor's side. I know I'm guilty of trading 1 of my 20+ Cheri Berries for the rarer items up on the shelf. There's nothing stopping me from giving a Forest berry for their Sky berry; no real point to putting up your EV reducing berries on the shelf unless you have an excess and want to get ripped off (haha berry scam), but whatever, I'll be grateful for the people that do put their EV berries up for swapping.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /Zer0 View Post
    I agree with the EV-reducing berries disappearing fast. So far I've only found one Japanese player with the berries, to which I sent a request; befriended. By the way, is there a limit to how many Dream Pals you can have?

Also, I really think the Share Shelf is a big waste. The only items you can swap for are the ones you don't have. So it's kind of a one-sided advantage on the visitor's side. I know I'm guilty of trading 1 of my 20+ Cheri Berries for the rarer items up on the shelf. There's nothing stopping me from giving a Forest berry for their Sky berry; no real point to putting up your EV reducing berries on the shelf unless you have an excess and want to get ripped off (haha berry scam), but whatever, I'll be grateful for the people that do put their EV berries up for swapping.
    The limit is 10. And yeah. The Share Shelves used to be a good way to swap items between friends, since you could swap anything you had for anything they had. Now it just seems to be bent towards new players--once you have everything, you can no longer use anyone's Share Shelf. If the person who gets their item taken also gets Dream Points, then that could be a reason for someone with an excess of rare berries to put theirs up.