FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 63

Page 63 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Hrm. I entered the DW 24 hours after last but am now unable to go to the Dream Isle (says I have to wait a day from when I last entered). I've waited a good 20 minutes, so I'm now more than 24 hours from when I went to the isle yesterday.

So does this mean they allow DW access 23 hours after the time runs out but only allow Dream Isle access 24 hours after the time runs out? I'm sure I've managed to maintain an ~24 hour cycle before now, so perhaps it's just bugged.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    i keep hearing that the DW Pal limit is 10, but i keep getting the "your dw pal list is full!" at eight, how do you get 10???
    It counts friend requests you've made but haven't been responded to as well as your current friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbadger View Post
    Hrm. I entered the DW 24 hours after last but am now unable to go to the Dream Isle (says I have to wait a day from when I last entered). I've waited a good 20 minutes, so I'm now more than 24 hours from when I went to the isle yesterday.

So does this mean they allow DW access 23 hours after the time runs out but only allow Dream Isle access 24 hours after the time runs out? I'm sure I've managed to maintain an ~24 hour cycle before now, so perhaps it's just bugged.
    Is it possible that you forgot to take a Pokemon out of the Dream World in the 24 hours? Since if you don't do that you're not allowed in the Island of Dreams (Dream Isle is a serebii name) at all until you do.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

well pretty uneventful DW hour. But i was able to snag a Kelpsy berry (my fav!) and an extra Tomato berry :3 so not too bad. Got to water alot of berries too, maxed out for the day ^_^
    i am so close to that 4th garden patch that i can almost taste the pixelated dirt ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    It counts friend requests you've made but haven't been responded to as well as your current friends.
    wait, but i have 3 DW pals, 2 dw friend requests sent out from me, and i also have 9 dw friend requests on hold that other ppl sent me...so how does that work out then? O_o
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 21st April 2011 at 07:12 AM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Is it possible that you forgot to take a Pokemon out of the Dream World in the 24 hours? Since if you don't do that you're not allowed in the Island of Dreams (Dream Isle is a serebii name) at all until you do.
    Funnily enough, no. It was actually a trial account that I noticed this on, waking up/putting to sleep are not considerations with trial accounts. I was able to go back to the Isle of Dreams at roughly the time I left it yesterday.

In other news: Saw more EV berries in gardens today. Still no-one sharing the love. I was also able to do a lot of watering, I found a couple of gardens in dire need of it. Dream points galore! Got into Windswept Sky but all the pokes were male so I made do with a male Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock.

I now have so many berries (mostly super effective damage reducing berries) that I have nowhere near enough space in my garden to cultivate them all.

Question: I got the message saying my hour was up, but I decided to ignore it so I could get to the tree and wish for a poke, I ignored the message twice when getting ready to wake up, how long can you go after the 'your hour is up' notification before bad stuff happens?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

"Game Sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it"

Oh come on GameFreak, it's been more than 24 hours since I last used the Game Sync. I haven't used my the Game Sync when playing on any othe console - I only briefly played the game on my DSi last night, which has the same time.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

o_O I wish they would make that clear! *goes to work on that*
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Blog Entries

Haven't been on Dream World for 5 days... I miss my cutoff time (8:42 AM) by two minutes at 8:44 and guess what happens... the Dream Sync needs a day to recharge!

So I have to go on at exactly 8:42 AM every day AND not use anybody else's DS systems to play my game?
    Kanto's Route 23 doesn't exist in the Johto games!

My ideas for a more game-faithful Best Wishes! series.

The Jewel Party

Neo

No, you just need to keep the card on the same DS system. You don't need to wait 24 hours to use Game Sync, just until the next calendar day.

Aaand I now have all the EV berries. Thanks, random Japanese strangers! Now kids, let's try not to be complete asswipes, and return the favor. As soon as I pick my current berries to make room, I'm going to plant these and then put them on my Share Shelf. If everybody else does it too, then they will quickly spread around and in no time become pretty common.

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

I'm up to 2130 points on my English Black and on my Japanese White I'm up to 2600 points.

Now if I could just find myself on the map I could give myself the EV Berries...

Is there any way to send a Dream Pal request to someone on my Pal Pad? Or is it completely random?
    I've claimed Dugtrio!

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Perhaps someone could enlighten me on something?

I know that it's random which area you go to. However, once you go to an area, is that the only play you can go?

Like, if I go to the Forest, can I go to the sky in the same day? Or am I locked into only going to the forest?

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    wait, but i have 3 DW pals, 2 dw friend requests sent out from me, and i also have 9 dw friend requests on hold that other ppl sent me...so how does that work out then? O_o
    Then I don't know... my claiming the limit was ten was based on people in my Dream Pal network as well as attempts on several of my accounts and some friends' ones too. If you really can't send out any more requests, any chance you could send me a link to your profile in PM so I could have a look?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoze
    Is there any way to send a Dream Pal request to someone on my Pal Pad? Or is it completely random?
    It's completely random. It may also be possible that you can't actually send Dream Pal requests to Game Pals, and it limits people to being either/or, but because of the rarity of finding them anyway... (something like 32/1m or so at best) that I can't confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Perhaps someone could enlighten me on something?

I know that it's random which area you go to. However, once you go to an area, is that the only play you can go?

Like, if I go to the Forest, can I go to the sky in the same day? Or am I locked into only going to the forest?
    The area is chosen randomly each time you cross the rainbow bridge, I believe.

Blog Entries

Must be horrible to make a request with someone who will then decide to never go on DW again before seeing your request

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Must be horrible to make a request with someone who will then decide to never go on DW again before seeing your request
    You can cancel pending requests in you Global Link Profile (>> Pokemon Dream World >> Display Pending Dream Pal Requests >> Delete)

I have a rolling list of people I send dream-pal requests, most of my frequent neighbours aren't accepting but it makes little difference as I can still trade/water plots even if they're not Dream Pals. Just so long as you have one access point to a big Pal network you're pretty much golden.

Doesn't like your writing Reyairia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good news: I managed to find a female DW aerodactyl. :D
    Bad news: I ran out of my hour and my flash player crashed shortly afterwards before I could wish for it, so now I have to wait until tomorrow to actually get it. >(
    Last edited by Reyairia; 21st April 2011 at 12:29 PM.

FC: 4684 8353 4304