FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 61
Page 61 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidtangerine View Post
    The server just finished undergoing maintenance. I got what you mentioned once, plus a couple of those Japanese error messages. Should be gone by now though.

Also (big news): I just found a Tamato and a Qualot berry in the Windswept Sky! Huzzah!!
    (I also got a female Murkrow with Roost <3)
    You're already in the sky area?! Lucky xD

I tucked in my Wailord just to show you guys how big that bed must be, I mean, look how big it is in my house:

When I logged in, I found out that someone had put 2 Chople Berries on my sharing shelf - how nice of them!
    I encountered over a dozen Pokémon - too many Lickitung! So I opted to take a female Poochyena over to my game (why not? Another 50 Dream Points - and I already have 3 Lickitung).

Current Dream Points: 1260
    Half way towards my goal xD
    Last edited by Joshawott; 20th April 2011 at 06:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

I tucked in my Wailord just to show you guys how big that bed must be, I mean, look how big it is in my house:

When I logged in, I found out that someone had put 2 Chople Berries on my sharing shelf - how nice of them!
    I encountered over a dozen Pokémon - too many Lickitung! So I opted to take a female Poochyena over to my game (why not? Another 50 Dream Points - and I already have 3 Lickitung).

Whoah.....

Current White team:

No Wi-Fi.... T_T

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

How did it fit through the door? Did it deflate then inflate?

I managed to find a Grepa Berry this morning... then I found lots of people with the EV Berries planted... but none on their shelves. I spent my entire hour looking for the berries. Now I'll try with my Japanese versions at least.

Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

Last night, I found a Tangela. It's female, and it has Regenerator. Once I decide what Nature I want it to be (it's still in the Extralink), I'll most likely find some fun training it!
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    As far as I can tell, the game sync button flashes red when its out of power and green when its fully charged, and the Pokemon-GL website tells you when you can access the Dream World again.
    No, that has nothing to do with it. It remains off when you aren't near any Wi-Fi access points, becomes red when you're near an access point, but don't have matching connection settings, green when you're near an access point for which you DO have valid connection settings, and blue for access points which don't need settings (public hotspots).

Found a Kelpsy Berry in the Windswept Sky today, so there doesn't seem to be any prior requirement.

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    No, that has nothing to do with it. It remains off when you aren't near any Wi-Fi access points, becomes red when you're near an access point, but don't have matching connection settings, green when you're near an access point for which you DO have valid connection settings, and blue for access points which don't need settings (public hotspots).

Found a Kelpsy Berry in the Windswept Sky today, so there doesn't seem to be any prior requirement.
    Pokemon-GL still has a countdown to the exact second so there's no reason people should be jumping the gun.

EDIT: I'm so happy I made two DW friends :3

I think one of them is a person with a lot of berries so I hope to be able to water them. I can't wait until I get good items so I can share the extras with people.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 20th April 2011 at 09:52 AM.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

The EV berries are obtainable in the sky course, as indicated on this list, though I don't know the requirements.

Cheri, Pecha, Oran, Sitrus and Figy Berries are available from the forest, Aspear, Persim, Aguav and Iapapa from the sky, and Chesto, Rawst, Wiki and Mago from the ocean. Leppa and Lum Berries are not available.

Berries 36-52 (the damage-reducing berries) will randomly spawn on the player's treasure chest the first time he/she enters the Dream World, five a piece. The useless PokéBlock/Poffin berries are justifiably unobtainable, as are berries 53 and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    That looks like the list of berries where we found out the EV berries were available through Spin Trade... maybe they were recently added on the Dream World or something?
    That is the same list, the same wiki, and seeing as they were only recently added to it, I'd guess they only added them to the Dream World in the Relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by isac View Post
    ok i got aquestion and i feel kinda stupid for asking, how do you get the eeveelution from the trainer club game into the dreamworld/proper game
    Wait until May 5.

You're talking about the hexagons, other people mean the Game Sync button itself.
    As far as I can tell, the game sync button flashes red when its out of power and green when its fully charged, and the Pokemon-GL website tells you when you can access the Dream World again. The button where you click DW gives you an exact countdown of when you can sync again.

Why are so many people jumping the gun?

Also female Lickitung Get!

I wish it were a Bidoof though :/

Aaaand 30 points shy of getting another row D:

Should have gone through one more playthrough in the Dream Isle but was running out of time and wanted to make sure Lickitung got sent to my game.
    Pokemon-GL still has a countdown to the exact second so there's no reason people should be jumping the gun.

EDIT: I'm so happy I made two DW friends :3

I think one of them is a person with a lot of berries so I hope to be able to water them. I can't wait until I get good items so I can share the extras with people.
    That countdown is a countdown until you can re-enter Dream World, you can game sync *anytime after the last day you game synched*, by your DS' clock, for example you could Game Synch to tuck in a Pokemon at 23:40, play the Dream World 23:50-00:50, Game Synch to download your Pokemon at 00:52, and Game Synch again to tuck in your Pokemon at 00:55. If you did all that an hour earlier it would tell you to wait.

Well, so long as you haven't done something to make the game decide to disqualify you like changing your clock or playing in another DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Moga View Post
    Yup, I got that shortly after the maintenance finished. Kind of weird that that didn't save my encounter info, but - a few days ago - I was still able to meet Pokemon at the Dream Tree when I'd lost my internet connection just after finishing a game to befriend them.
    So long as you are connected when you click 'OK' when it shows you your score, the Pokemon are sent to the server and saved, even if you don't find out their moves.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    You're talking about the hexagons, other people mean the Game Sync button itself.
    They follow the same rules.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

They follow the same rules.
    Hm, really? Sorry, I always noticed mine seem to go red after I tuck in a Pokemon, even if I'm still nearby my WiFi. Weird.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Why are all the rare Pokes the most tucked in?

Wibbly-Wobbly Blastywasty Hydro Blastoise's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm assuming it's because it's been more than a whole month since the release and a lot of people have already beaten the Elite Four, so most of them could use Poké Transfer before Dream World even opened up.
    Last edited by Hydro Blastoise; 20th April 2011 at 05:50 PM.
    Oak's words echoed... "Player! This isn't the time to use that!"
    Platinum: 4812 8510 1948 | SoulSilver: 3996 8822 9936
    White: 4298 2572 7641
    PGL Nickname: DarkBowser
    Wii #: 4411 3334 4226 7777

Blog Entries

@bluesun: thank you

I beat Ballos. :D Rabidtangerine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

Thanks!
    I Loled so hard at that picture XD
    WHY HOPPIP?! WHY MUST YOU APPEAR IN TWO ZONES?! IS ONE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!?
    (I hate Hoppips, and the Dream World ones are especially bad).
    Dream points: (I can finally say it!) OVER 9000!!
    If at first you don't succeed, kill it with fire.
    "Oh ze poor hippopotamus.... but not ze armadillo!" -Grapefruit

Very Fine Dodger
    Blog Entries

More fun times at the Dream World! I found some of the super-effective berries, got a new row for my garden, and accidentally sent back a male Rattata instead of a female Doduo.
    I have dodged many things, but that is not why I am a dodger. I just like wearing striped shirts.