FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 57

Page 57 of 166 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

  1. #841
    Can't Talk - Playing BlindTyldak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    South Dakota (there's actually PEOPLE here!)
    Posts
    134
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    I hit 1160 points today on Black (I'm a day behind on White, since that one caught the registration-stuck bug) and lo and behold, Diglet gave me a new garden row.

    I'm thinking as more time goes by, there will be a lot more profitable sharing and a lot less oran berries, as people build up their berry collections. I'll definitely still be putting out some good ones. If nothing else, the oran berries will go toward my house upgrade without wasting a planting spot. XD
    BlindTyldak

    Pokemom (Eat Your Veggies)

    0002 6681 1777 Platinum / 0689 8624 4792 SoulSilver / 2150 7414 7631 White (Primary) / 0647 5081 9720 Black
    http://pastway.deviantart.com/ Soon with Pokemon!

  2. #842
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindTyldak View Post
    I hit 1160 points today on Black (I'm a day behind on White, since that one caught the registration-stuck bug) and lo and behold, Diglet gave me a new garden row.

    I'm thinking as more time goes by, there will be a lot more profitable sharing and a lot less oran berries, as people build up their berry collections. I'll definitely still be putting out some good ones. If nothing else, the oran berries will go toward my house upgrade without wasting a planting spot. XD
    when diglett showed up at my garden the other day i kinda freaked out wondering why was there a diglett in my garden xP

    i've come up with a little system (thanks to my old obsession with harvest moon lol) on what to grow where without wasting my plant spots (like how i wasted most of my spots with colbur berries my 1st time in, omg they took too long to grow D:)

    in my 1st row i grow common berries, in the middle row its a mix of common/rare/long growing berries, and in the back its all rare/long growing berries.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  3. #843
    City Till I Die! skillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    when diglett showed up at my garden the other day i kinda freaked out wondering why was there a diglett in my garden xP

    i've come up with a little system (thanks to my old obsession with harvest moon lol) on what to grow where without wasting my plant spots (like how i wasted most of my spots with colbur berries my 1st time in, omg they took too long to grow D:)

    in my 1st row i grow common berries, in the middle row its a mix of common/rare/long growing berries, and in the back its all rare/long growing berries.
    I think that's a smart way of going about growing berries. At the moment I've got berries everywhere chucked 4 Chople Berries in the garden and is taking forever to grow lol.

    Btw, how many DW's do I need for Diglett to appear and give me the third row?
    Black FC: 1764 2185 0919
    Platinum FC: 2880 9130 6935

  4. #844
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by skillz View Post
    I think that's a smart way of going about growing berries. At the moment I've got berries everywhere chucked 4 Chople Berries in the garden and is taking forever to grow lol.

    Btw, how many DW's do I need for Diglett to appear and give me the third row?
    i think its a mistake many people make lol

    you need 900 dw points, and a fourth row at 2,100.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  5. #845
    Lt.
    Lt. is offline
    Powerful Foaming Clenser! Lt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In Vermillion Gym
    Posts
    794
    Blog Entries
    45

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    i just have the berrys growing what i need to buy things.

    Sitrus, Aspear, Persim
    Sitrus, Aspear, Persim

    i want that house.
    Avatar made by Fullmetal
    I have claimed
    Ninetails: Rydel Guy:

    White FC:3224 4959 6211.
    Silver:5328 3164 4969

  6. #846
    City Till I Die! skillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    i think its a mistake many people make lol

    you need 900 dw points, and a fourth row at 2,100.
    Very true. Whats your PGL name, I'll keep an eye out for you.

    Well that's shattering for me, 880 DP's almost there. :)
    Black FC: 1764 2185 0919
    Platinum FC: 2880 9130 6935

  7. #847
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by skillz View Post
    Very true. Whats your PGL name, I'll keep an eye out for you.

    Well that's shattering for me, 880 DP's almost there. :)
    it's the same as my username here :D

    its actually not that hard getting the dream points since you get an average of 50-210pts if you water alot of berries and send over one dw poke a day.

    1pt = trade item with your friend
    10pts = water friend's berries
    10pts = harvest berries
    10-30pts = complete min-games in the dream isle
    50pts = send dream pokemon you found to your main game.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  8. #848
    Lt.
    Lt. is offline
    Powerful Foaming Clenser! Lt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In Vermillion Gym
    Posts
    794
    Blog Entries
    45

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    how do i check my DW points?
    Avatar made by Fullmetal
    I have claimed
    Ninetails: Rydel Guy:

    White FC:3224 4959 6211.
    Silver:5328 3164 4969

  9. #849
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. View Post
    how do i check my DW points?
    when you log into your DW Account, go to profile->dw friends(purple tab)->look under the picture of your dw house.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  10. #850
    City Till I Die! skillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    it's the same as my username here :D

    its actually not that hard getting the dream points since you get an average of 50-210pts if you water alot of berries and send over one dw poke a day.

    1pt = trade item with your friend
    10pts = water friend's berries
    10pts = harvest berries
    10-30pts = complete min-games in the dream isle
    50pts = send dream pokemon you found to your main game.
    Ehh, It'll probably be a hassle to find you anyway haha, but look out for a friend request from vietstyles that's my PGL name since skillz was taken. :(

    Yeah found out about maximising the points I get on my 2nd day on DW, first day ended up with like 60 DP's haha.
    Black FC: 1764 2185 0919
    Platinum FC: 2880 9130 6935

  11. #851
    Lt.
    Lt. is offline
    Powerful Foaming Clenser! Lt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In Vermillion Gym
    Posts
    794
    Blog Entries
    45

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    ah, just hit 1000 points and a digglet expanded my garden.

    i also realized i do not own any aspear berries, and only one persim, so my garden is halfway full of sitrus berrys.
    Avatar made by Fullmetal
    I have claimed
    Ninetails: Rydel Guy:

    White FC:3224 4959 6211.
    Silver:5328 3164 4969

  12. #852
    Lurker Skantid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Països Catalans
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    i have some DW friends (japanese) who have the EV-Reducing berries growing in their gardens, though i don't think many players are sharing their rare berries since the rarer they are, the longer they take to grow (some as long as 4 days) and there is little incentive to share shelf them since all you get are oran berries and pokeballs :/
    Be careful, that's how I got a few EV-reducing berries. Some poor japanese player now has a rack full of potions ;)
    Last edited by Skantid; 19th April 2011 at 02:51 AM.
    White FC: 0604 5537 4225
    DW ID: 2/961913 [VISIT] [FRIEND REQ.]

  13. #853
    Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    11,000
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Usually, if I see a berry I really want, but I have nothing of equal value, I'll give them a Pass Orb or something then water their garden.

    Still, Share Shelf is too abusable.

    EDIT:
    Global Link already down for maintenance? Ha!
    Last edited by Joshawott; 19th April 2011 at 04:36 AM.

  14. #854
    Moshi moshi... AxelHino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hitomoshi Mansion
    Posts
    70
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    When do you think the maintenance will end in GMT+8? :(

    Current White team:


    No Wi-Fi.... T_T

  15. #855
    Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    11,000
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

    Well, GMT, it ends 1am Wednesday. So GMT+8 would be 9am Wednesday, right?

    EDIT:
    Also, the Random Match-Up server is down for maintenance.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •