FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 52
Page 52 of 166 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Thank you ^_^

My game sync says it's out of energy, even though it has been two days since I used the dream world. Anyone else have this problem, and hopefully a solution?
    FCs
    HG: 2365 8024 5841
    Black: 4641 9176 3227

Electrode has a height of 3'11 and a weight of 146.8 lbs. Assuming that it is a shape of a perfect sphere in which its diameter is its height, one can easily calculate its density is 73.6 kilograms per cubic meter. As the density of water is 1,000 kilograms per meters cubed, it should be able to easily float on water carrying something as heavy as 2,000 lbs...but it can't learn Surf."- Chuggaaconroy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pika pal View Post
    My game sync says it's out of energy, even though it has been two days since I used the dream world. Anyone else have this problem, and hopefully a solution?
    Have you changed the date/time on your DS at all? I did that, and it won't let me use game sync for another 24 hours.
    White~1248 9177 2603~White
    Platinum~0604 5276 0111~Platinum

~My RNG babies and captures~

I have not touched my clock since the first sync I did, so nothing really seems logical other than the game screwing with me
    FCs
    HG: 2365 8024 5841
    Black: 4641 9176 3227

Electrode has a height of 3'11 and a weight of 146.8 lbs. Assuming that it is a shape of a perfect sphere in which its diameter is its height, one can easily calculate its density is 73.6 kilograms per cubic meter. As the density of water is 1,000 kilograms per meters cubed, it should be able to easily float on water carrying something as heavy as 2,000 lbs...but it can't learn Surf."- Chuggaaconroy

Wibbly-Wobbly Blastywasty Hydro Blastoise's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it's because you used a different DS and saved the game on that DS.

Alternatively, you could leave the DS with the game on and charging for a while, preferably 24 hours, and keep trying periodically until you can get it. I had to do this because on my Gen IV games, berry growth was stunted until I left it on and stopped changing DSes.
    Oak's words echoed... "Player! This isn't the time to use that!"
    Platinum: 4812 8510 1948 | SoulSilver: 3996 8822 9936
    White: 4298 2572 7641
    PGL Nickname: DarkBowser
    Wii #: 4411 3334 4226 7777

I just don't like that seek Pokemon game. I know it's easy, but it's just too time-consuming for me, so I avoid it at all costs at this point (unless it's a Pokemon I really want).
    Pokemon White
    Trainer Name: Matty
    Code: 3009 7369 7163

Does anyone know how Dream points are tallied? Is it how well you do in games or something? Right now I am at 680. Only 1820 until the next course is unlocked...yaaayy

3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370-
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Matty Kane View Post
    I just don't like that seek Pokemon game. I know it's easy, but it's just too time-consuming for me, so I avoid it at all costs at this point (unless it's a Pokemon I really want).
    Yeah, that game is honestly annoying. If possible, I'd prefer the Peliper game all the time since you don't have to wait for the clock to run out.

Just explore the map until you find the screen with the sparkles in the center. Click the sparkles to get the berry, then check all the screens within two steps of where you found the berry (shows up on the map as a red dot) for the Pokémon. It's dead easy. Just remember to wait a bit at every screen when you're looking for the Pokémon, since the objects only begin to rustle after waiting for a while.

EDIT: Now the ice cream game is just impossible. I don't get how you're supposed to come anywhere close to the 30000 points necessary to get a special move on the Pokémon. It's just a poorly designed piece of crap, and it takes away one berry, too! Sheesh!

I cant connect to the game sync and dream world. It keeps sayin troubleshooting. :( I cant even get my game sync pass code thingy.
    I don't see nobody. See nobody like a head shot.
    White FC = 4470-0473-0994

So... how the Johto can I water my planted berries? I tried, but nothing seems to work... and the one berry I did plant, was somehow ready despite the fact I never watered it

Wibbly-Wobbly Blastywasty Hydro Blastoise's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If it says "The soil is very moist", you can't water it; you have no need to. Soil will be moist automatically when a berry is planted. It also won't let you water dry soil if the berry tree is fully grown and has berries, since it's a waste of water.

If it does not say "The soil is very moist" and the soil is noticeably lighter than normal, you can water it as long as it's not fully grown. Also, random people, not only Dream Pals, can water your berries, which is why you might not see the soil as lighter when you come back.
    Last edited by Hydro Blastoise; 17th April 2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Oak's words echoed... "Player! This isn't the time to use that!"
    Platinum: 4812 8510 1948 | SoulSilver: 3996 8822 9936
    White: 4298 2572 7641
    PGL Nickname: DarkBowser
    Wii #: 4411 3334 4226 7777

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro Blastoise View Post
    If it says "The soil is very moist", you can't water it; you have no need to. Soil will be moist automatically when a berry is planted. It also won't let you water dry soil if the berry tree is fully grown and has berries, since it's a waste of water.

If it does not say "The soil is very moist" and the soil is noticeably lighter than normal, you can water it as long as it's not fully grown. Also, random people, not only Dream Pals, can water your berries, which is why you might not see the soil as lighter when you come back.
    Thanks!
    Also, how can I become someone's dream pal? Is that right I have to register their friend code in-game? I hope that's wrong cause I don't plan to send Cubchoo back to Black in the upcoming week or so... for a few days my DS refused to connect to wifi so this time I'll just let it stay there for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    EDIT: Now the ice cream game is just impossible. I don't get how you're supposed to come anywhere close to the 30000 points necessary to get a special move on the Pokémon. It's just a poorly designed piece of crap, and it takes away one berry, too! Sheesh!
    This helped me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwnDbk81nL4

3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370-
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Thanks!
    Also, how can I become someone's dream pal? Is that right I have to register their friend code in-game? I hope that's wrong cause I don't plan to send Cubchoo back to Black in the upcoming week or so... for a few days my DS refused to connect to wifi so this time I'll just let it stay there for a while
    You go to their dream world home and request to be dream pals. Who you see on the map when you click the dream map button seems to be completely random (other than people who are dream pals) and I have yet to find the people on my pal pad. ._.