FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 50

Page 50 of 166 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

I can't wait until tomorrow when I can go back to the cafe where I've been accessing wifi. I've been looking forward to use Dreamworld for so long because of the unique pokemon abilities. I really like the concept of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Does the GameSync's time reset everytime you try to use it?
    I'd like to know the answer to this too. I can't seem to get on with my Black version. It keeps telling me the Game Sync has run out of power. I don't know if by checking it I am resetting the "counter" or not.

3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370-
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to this too. I can't seem to get on with my Black version. It keeps telling me the Game Sync has run out of power. I don't know if by checking it I am resetting the "counter" or not.
    I've been trying to get in for about an hour straight.

Blog Entries

Finally I can log in!

And all it took was a new account XD
    Just got a Sap Sipper Stantler.. but sadly there are no wifi in my house.. T_T

Current White team:

No Wi-Fi.... T_T

Blog Entries

Nevermind I'm in.

Registered User TorchicBlaziken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TorchicBlaziken View Post
    HELP! I need help! I can't even log into the Global Link in the first place! I've been trying so many times ever since GL came out, but to no avail!

I keep getting "Access Denied" or redirected back to the login with this message:

Processing your membership information.
    Please try accessing the site later.
    Note: If you still get this message after several hours have passed, please contact http://support.pokemon.com/.

My brother gets to log in and do Dream World but I can't. No fair!

Blog Entries

How do you send your Dream World Pokemon to the Entralink? I wanna go to the forest but it says it has to be sent to the Entralink.

Quote Originally Posted by TorchicBlaziken View Post
    HELP! I need help! I can't even log into the Global Link in the first place! I've been trying so many times ever since GL came out, but to no avail!

I keep getting "Access Denied" or redirected back to the login with this message:

Processing your membership information.
    Please try accessing the site later.
    Note: If you still get this message after several hours have passed, please contact http://support.pokemon.com/.

My brother gets to log in and do Dream World but I can't. No fair!
    So, you're trying to log into the Global Link page with your Trainer Club info, but it keeps redirecting you to the main Pokemon.com page and asking you to re-login?

I don't know if this is the case, but if you're account was made under the age of 13 (I think?), then you will need permission to access the Dream World. This happened to my sister, and she had to make a new account for it before she could login.

If that's not right, then I don't know what's happening on your end.

EDIT:

How do you send your Dream World Pokemon to the Entralink? I wanna go to the forest but it says it has to be sent to the Entralink.
    Did you choose which Pokemon to befriend on Dream Island? After that, you should have a picture of that Pokemon in your home. Then, you can wake up your 'tucked-in' Poke, and warp to the Entralink on your DS, before going into the forest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /Zer0 View Post
    So, you're trying to log into the Global Link page with your Trainer Club info, but it keeps redirecting you to the main Pokemon.com page and asking you to re-login?

I don't know if this is the case, but if you're account was made under the age of 13 (I think?), then you will need permission to access the Dream World. This happened to my sister, and she had to make a new account for it before she could login.

If that's not right, then I don't know what's happening on your end.

EDIT:

Did you choose which Pokemon to befriend on Dream Island? After that, you should have a picture of that Pokemon in your home. Then, you can wake up your 'tucked-in' Poke, and warp to the Entralink on your DS, before going into the forest.
    Then I wouldn't be able to go into the DW again for another day would I? Because if I wake up my Pokemon I can't go back can I ?

Then I wouldn't be able to go into the DW again for another day would I? Because if I wake up my Pokemon I can't go back can I ?
    Well, from what I know, there isn't much to be done after you've done your daily Berry watering, and Dream Island visit. I'm pretty sure you can only send 1 Dream Pokemon back to your game per day, but you can go back the Island as many times as you want before choosing a befriended Poke at the Dream Tree. If that makes any sense..

..This coming from someone who just signed up today. So, take it with a grain of salt before a DW expert comes along.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /Zer0 View Post
    Well, from what I know, there isn't much to be done after you've done your daily Berry watering, and Dream Island visit. I'm pretty sure you can only send 1 Dream Pokemon back to your game per day, but you can go back the Island as many times as you want before choosing a befriended Poke at the Dream Tree. If that makes any sense..

..This coming from someone who just signed up today. So, take it with a grain of salt before a DW expert comes along.
    Oh well I guess I have to go since I chose Tangela.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

You have to wake up to send it to Entree Forest. And when you wake up you can't go back to the DW til the next day (after 24hrs).

The best way to be able to go multiple times to the Dream Island is to befriend w/e pokemon you want, gather as many berries as you can find, and when you get to the Tree of Dreams, DON'T make a wish, just go back home and go back into the Dream Island a few more times. When it's run dry of any new pokemon/items, make your way to the Tree of Dreams and make a wish for a pokemon that you befriended during that hour (or previous day if you didn't make a wish for a pokemon the day before cuz they'll still be listed).

After all that is said and done, either water your berries, or make the rounds at other random dream user's gardens/share shelves. After all that, you are pretty much left with nothing else to do but leave the Dream World if your hour isn't up yet.

Further Reading.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    You have to wake up to send it to Entree Forest. And when you wake up you can't go back to the DW til the next day (after 24hrs).

The best way to be able to go multiple times to the Dream Island is to befriend w/e pokemon you want, gather as many berries as you can find, and when you get to the Tree of Dreams, DON'T make a wish, just go back home and go back into the Dream Island a few more times. When it's run dry of any new pokemon/items, make your way to the Tree of Dreams and make a wish for a pokemon that you befriended during that hour (or previous day if you didn't make a wish for a pokemon the day before cuz they'll still be listed).

After all that is said and done, either water your berries, or make the rounds at other random dream user's gardens/share shelves. After all that, you are pretty much left with nothing else to do but leave the Dream World if your hour isn't up yet.

Further Reading.
    Oh than you. I wish I had known then I would'nt have made a wish but thank you for the advice. Also how do we visit other peoples' homes?

Has anyone seen any rare Pokemon besides the typical common ones?

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Oh thank you. I wish I had known then I would'nt have made a wish but thank you for the advice. Also how do we visit other peoples' homes?

Has anyone seen any rare Pokemon besides the typical common ones?
    no problem :)

just when you're outside your home, there should be a button in the top left corner that says something about view dream map, click on it and in the bottom right there should be a new island (someone elses home). Click on it (then again when its in the center position of the screen) and you'll be at their dream island home :)

and you can't see other pokemon til you accumulate enough dream points to access new areas.

Further Reading. Click.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Do you have to wake up each time you befriend a Pokemon in order to befriend more Pokemon?
    Also, will the Pokemon in the Entralink Forest stay there until I catch them?

Thanks.

EDIT: another question: Do people have to exchange FCs in order to become Dream Pals?
    Last edited by metalKS; 17th April 2011 at 03:28 AM.