FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 4

Page 4 of 166 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Also anyone remember this from Gen III? Yes, that was in the games as well, the Devon corporation was researching how to make a visual projection of Pokemon's dreams. I hope this will be referenced in B/W somehow.
    RSE remake hints strike again! :D
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Jun

You can catch non-isshu Pokemon on the Dream World, but we can see a Pikachu. So Pikachu isn't in Isshu Pokedex :p

Femme Fatale! WOHOO Elite Four Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow Gen 5 has to be the most creative generation than previous ones. I am not sure about the whole thing about catching Pokemon in the Dream World it sounds kinda ridiculous but I am all for it. Thinking about catching Pokemon on the internet makes it seem that Pal Park won't exist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    You can catch non-isshu Pokemon on the Dream World, but we can see a Pikachu. So Pikachu isn't in Isshu Pokedex :p
    Actually, wrong. Being introduced in Isshu and being in the Isshu Dex is different. Example: Machop is in the Sinnoh Dex, but originated from Kanto. So that means Pikachu is in the Isshu Dex.

And besides, why would you take the franchise mascot out of any regional dex?

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Also anyone remember this from Gen III? Yes, that was in the games as well, the Devon corporation was researching how to make a visual projection of Pokemon's dreams. I hope this will be referenced in B/W somehow.
    But that's anime-only, right? I don't remember anyone stating in the game that they were working on a Dream Projector..
    Soul Silver FC: 5113 5924 0915

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Poop is racist, it's brown! RACEISM! And pee is yellow!
    -My Toilet, the Racist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexjuuhh View Post
    But that's anime-only, right? I don't remember anyone stating in the game that they were working on a Dream Projector..
    In Devon Corporation on the second floor, a scientist on a computer says:
    "I'm trying to develop a device that visually reproduces dreams of Pokemon...

But it's not going well."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shining-Celebi View Post
    MHhhm. Just as I thought. An allusion to the digi-world.
    ... Wha? I would have understood this more if you were referring to the PokeWalker. The Dream World seems to be just that; a Dream World. Unless you mean the uplading into the Internet part.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This looks awesome! There are 2 issues though:
    1. If you are playing your DS on a trip, you might not be around a wifi hotspot or a computer.
    2. Nintendo can shut it down at any time. Nintendo shut down the japan only game boy cell phone service for crystal and stadium GS. They can shut down the b&w wifi service at any time too, so when that goes, so does a big b&w feature.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gligar13 View Post
    2. Nintendo can shut it down at any time. Nintendo shut down the japan only game boy cell phone service for crystal and stadium GS. They can shut down the b&w wifi service at any time too, so when that goes, so does a big b&w feature.
    The Mobile Adapter service was terminated in December 2002 (not long after Ruby and Sapphire's release), affecting the Battle Tower and PCC, but not direct communication between players (I believe that it is still working to this day). It is safe to say that all of Black and White's Wi-Fi features will remain functional throughout Generation V; Generation IV's GTS and Wi-Fi Battle Tower are a different story, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    Last edited by Silktree; 14th July 2010 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    In Devon Corporation on the second floor, a scientist on a computer says:
    "I'm trying to develop a device that visually reproduces dreams of Pokemon...

But it's not going well."
    Ah, my brain fails again.
    Soul Silver FC: 5113 5924 0915

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Poop is racist, it's brown! RACEISM! And pee is yellow!
    -My Toilet, the Racist.

Blog Entries

Hope I can find me a Disc One Nuke in Dream World; something tough that has Pick-Up and can fill up my inventory with all kinds of goodies under an hour. That's IF Munna is available early, which I doubt. They probably realized how dangerous the PokeWalker was, lol.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    The Mobile Adapter service was terminated in December 2002 (not long after Ruby and Sapphire's release), affecting the Battle Tower and PCC, but not direct communication between players (I believe that it is still working to this day). It is safe to say that all of Black and White's Wi-Fi features will remain functional throughout Generation V; Generation IV's GTS and Wi-Fi Battle Tower are a different story, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    I predict that people will still be using their Gen IV games a lot even deep into Generation V, as a way of obtaining Pokémon that may be harder to get in Gen V. I expect Generation IV Wi-Fi to go offline once all major territories have Generation VI.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoKING View Post
    Hope I can find me a Disc One Nuke in Dream World; something tough that has Pick-Up and can fill up my inventory with all kinds of goodies under an hour. That's IF Munna is available early, which I doubt. They probably realized how dangerous the PokeWalker was, lol.
    Considering that I only have 4 badges on my SoulSilver, and have a Metang and Dratini in my team. Yeah =3

Also, I demolished many gyms in HG with Kangaskhan.

Raiding your refridgerator for chocolate ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoKING View Post
    They probably realized how dangerous the PokeWalker was, lol.
    The Pokewalker? Dangerous?...Your grandmother!

Blog Entries

I don't know... the Dream World seems... different. I do hope that Munna is available early in the game because the Pokewalker helped me beat SS (okay, maybe I'm not the best player... or most patient) so I hope the Dream World would do the same...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    I wouldnt count that yellow rodent out yet.

Page 4 of 166 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast