Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166 LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2477

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

So I went into the DW for the 1st time in weeks (fully expecting my berries to have withered or at least only give me 2 berries a pop), but to my amazement, i got the max allowance for most of them o.O Not complaining though~ haha

Went on the look out for some of those Rowap berries, but couldn't find not a one on a shelf. Saw a few growing in homes nearby so maybe sometime this week i'll be able to grab one or two for both my houses.

Gunna be goin onto my W1 carts to harvest my berries from there. Been kinda avoiding it since it needs to use my DS Lite, and thus, i have to make my router go in unprotected mode for it to hook up :U blah So tonight i just went on my W2.

Took this opportunity to get myself that grimer doll (cuz, i never thought i'd say this but, it's just so cute!), and planted some aguave berries to work my way towards the butterfree doll. Also went ahead and got the ho-oh/lugia dolls. they're very nice.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Default PGL Bucket List

So with G6 coming in a few more months, the G5 Global Link is going to be shut off.

Is there anything on the PGL you absolutely must have before that happens?

I haven't been on the PGL in a while, but a few that I've snagged myself are: Hidden Ability Shinx, Hoohoot, and Eevee -- all females.

Default Re: PGL Bucket List

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me?

I participated in the June international challenge, yet when i go to the Promotions page, the promotion for the berries isn't there.

My profile definatley says i participated and did battles, i've tried logging out, waking and putting my pokemon back to sleep, but still no promotion.

Is there something i'm missing? A prerequisite for qualifying i don't know of?

Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

Been grinding out points left and right lately; hoping I can score a DW Golett. I'd like to get more than one but if I can only nab the one, I'll be good. (I'll reset like a madwoman in order to get the perfect one. I have that sort of patience.)

Really sucks that they're shutting this down, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. =/

Default Re: PGL Bucket List

Quote Originally Posted by Parallel View Post
    Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me?

I participated in the June international challenge, yet when i go to the Promotions page, the promotion for the berries isn't there.

My profile definatley says i participated and did battles, i've tried logging out, waking and putting my pokemon back to sleep, but still no promotion.

Is there something i'm missing? A prerequisite for qualifying i don't know of?

Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
    So I'm not the only one this is happening to? I just figured losing one battle and then ignoring it wasn't enough to qualify... How much did you participate?

I really hope they have a promotion for some of the Hidden Ability we couldn't get yet, like Speed Boost Torchic, since that only came out in Japan.

I'm an Ugly Flower. MOVEDTONINETAILS's Avatar

It's ok I guess, but I really miss making my poffins and searching underground in diamond. Maybe I'll like it as I get into it more.

I think this picture should speak for itself:

Chances of being Female: 12.5% or 1/8

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post

Wow, is it real? I have seen on forums that all Dream World Eevees could only be male. All the other pokémon have 25% chance of being female (if possible).

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Swadloon View Post

Wow, is it real? I have seen on forums that all Dream World Eevees could only be male. All the other pokémon have 25% chance of being female (if possible).
    you're thinking of the gift DW eevee in Castelia city. Eevee from the DW directly or bred (if their mother was a female DW Eevee) can have a chance of being female.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If I ever ran into that, I'd scream so loud that my dog would walk over to me and nudge me with her snoot thinking something was wrong.

I'm forcing myself to use the Dream World more often now, to rack up points and Pokemon. I've found some rarer berries either in the wild or on people's Share Shelves. Just gotta keep going...

Aww... I wish Nintendo didn't shutdown Generation V Dream World... isn't there any way to make them change their mind?

Dream World should be some kind of a successor of Pokéwalker, but I see it's terribly more dated. I bet the next successor will be like that either.

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post

If I ever ran into that, I'd scream so loud that my dog would walk over to me and nudge me with her snoot thinking something was wrong.

I'm forcing myself to use the Dream World more often now, to rack up points and Pokemon. I've found some rarer berries either in the wild or on people's Share Shelves. Just gotta keep going...
    I got all the Wi-Fi competition berries now, it took several days of searching.

I have one too. It's actually a 30% chance of being female for all Pokemon in the Dream World, regardless of what their in-game gender ratio is (excepting Pokes that can only be male or female or that don't have genders, of course).

Do we have confirmation on the ratio? Not that 30% vs. 25% is exactly a noticeable difference, but....