Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2477

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Raine Caulwell View Post
    If you read the PGL FAQ, you'd find that Thursday is one of their maintenance days.
    That would be Tuesday's my dear ;B

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries
    Follow Raine Caulwell On Twitter

Really? Oh, my bad.

It seems Ive lost access to my Japanese Dream World account and had to delete it a while back. I synced my game as usual and logged on to my Japanese account to find that they tried to make me fill out this form, one of the questions was to input your name in Kanji. I obviously could not do so not knowing any Japanese or having a name in Kanji, so I could not get the account back, and I was not allowed access to it otherwise( it would not let me skip the form)so I deleted it. Has this happened to anyone else? I can no longer change my C-gear skin on my Japanese Black game or get any promotions there so this makes me sad. Ive lost all my C-gear skins and such too including the Kanto starter skins.

Was that supposed to happen? I was always able to use the account fine, but stopped for a long while and I had no idea I would lose access like that.
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 15th March 2013 at 04:46 PM.

So I've played dream world a good bit in the past and gave up for a while because well it confuses me. I've done plenty of research on how it works but im still pretty confused about dream points. Have a few questions about them.

How do I view my dream points?

Once I have enough dream points to encounter a pokemon like say dratini in the sea, how rare should encountering one be?

If by chance they removed dream points, then how would i go about encountering a dratini / gliscore / poliwag / vulpix without dream points in the equation?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamaguado View Post
    How do I view my dream points?

Once I have enough dream points to encounter a pokemon like say dratini in the sea, how rare should encountering one be?

If by chance they removed dream points, then how would i go about encountering a dratini / gliscore / poliwag / vulpix without dream points in the equation?
    To view your DW Pts simply click on your profile, then click on the Dream World tab (not the one up top, that one is a portal to the Dream World). It will take you to your DW summary page. There underneath an image of your DW house, will be the amount of DW Pts you've collected thus far.

As far as rarity, I'd say you should find something you're looking for anywhere between every 8-12 pokemon. But I have no supporting data on this, just personal experience. Luck plays a heavy role in what you find. Just keep at it.

As for your last Q, i have no idea, sorry.
    Have you by chance read through all this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamaguado View Post
    If you don't meet the minimum dream point requirement for a certain Pokemon (like for Dratini, you need 10000 DP), you won't be able to encounter it. I'm afraid your only option would be to earn more dream points to replace the dream points you lost.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Since the time change on Sunday, a friend of mine can't access the Dreamworld with two of her games.

She tried to get in yesterday morning and this morning.

What should she do?

Did she change the game's clock? If so she'll have to wait until she can access it I think, I dont think there's anything else you can do. She shouldnt change DSes or the clock again either, or she wil have to wait longer to access it.

I cannot connect to DW. Does anyone know what is the minimum speed required to connect to DW? I get a data processing error on Global Link when I try to connect with Black Version 2. Then I tried with White Version instead, but couldn't connect at all.

Whenever I try to upload a Pokemon, it takes a lot of time. I happened to press A after a while, and then the upload was finished. But the Pokemon is not on GL and I get this message.

データの処理中にエラーが発生しました。

I don't have great speeds here, but does anyone know what connection speeds are required to play DW?
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    I cannot connect to DW. Does anyone know what is the minimum speed required to connect to DW? I get a data processing error on Global Link when I try to connect with Black Version 2. Then I tried with White Version instead, but couldn't connect at all.

Whenever I try to upload a Pokemon, it takes a lot of time. I happened to press A after a while, and then the upload was finished. But the Pokemon is not on GL and I get this message.

データの処理中にエラーが発生しました。

I don't have great speeds here, but does anyone know what connection speeds are required to play DW?
    This is all i could find about it.

I measured my speed, and I have 0.3Mbps for upload and 2Mbps for download. The problem when uploading Pokemon is obviously the low upload speed I have.

I don't know the required speeds for broadband internet. My computer's hardware fulfill the requirements, so as I feared the problem is the connection. I'll just have to wait until I can get a better Internet connection, perhaps I can upgrade it. DW is likely to be online for some years. Thanks for the information. I'll try DW another time when I've upgraded my connection.
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape

Does anybody else besides me not really at all care for the Dream World? I just...I don't know. I wish there was more too it then just meeting random pokemon and sending them to your B/W games. =/ Like you can play with your Pokemon directly, you know? I guess that's just my opinion.
    I do like, though, that you can customize a house and such. x3. That's about the only thing I like about it, though. I guess if they added more areas and such to explore that I'd be alright.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Avatar gif not made by me, credit goes to original owner. I just resized it for my avatar. :)

Blog Entries

I've pretty much abandoned my DW homes :c which is a shame cuz i was sooo addicted to it for years..
    I still need to go back though to at least prevent the DW from eating all my berries >_<

Would be nice if it was possible to play your game directly to the Global Link or in some way over the Internet. You could turn your game into online mode and play on your DS (like you do when you battle). Then there could be new Pokemon encounters that's not in offline gaming. I don't expect this to happen now because of the network delays, but it could be possible in the future. Then we won't need DW anymore. Or they could just have some download content so you can play DW on your console. I don't like playing on the computer for some reason. I also end up using DW very seldom, maybe for that reason. I mean, considering how simple the mini games on DW are, they could have been in your game instead, and you could just download the Pokemon, dolls etc. you get from the Internet, just like you do with the mysterious gift. Then I wouldn't have problems with my upload speeds either, since downloading works fine :)
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape

Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    Would be nice if it was possible to play your game directly to the Global Link or in some way over the Internet. You could turn your game into online mode and play on your DS (like you do when you battle). Then there could be new Pokemon encounters that's not in offline gaming. I don't expect this to happen now because of the network delays, but it could be possible in the future. Then we won't need DW anymore. Or they could just have some download content so you can play DW on your console. I don't like playing on the computer for some reason. I also end up using DW very seldom, maybe for that reason. I mean, considering how simple the mini games on DW are, they could have been in your game instead, and you could just download the Pokemon, dolls etc. you get from the Internet, just like you do with the mysterious gift. Then I wouldn't have problems with my upload speeds either, since downloading works fine :)
    That is SUCH an amazing idea! I really like it! :3 Nice thinking, Te-em! That would be nice if we could play on the DW on our DS's, huh?
    I know how you feel, though. I can't stand being on the DW on the computer for more then ten minutes. It gets boring too fast. If it was on the DS it would be more...fun, you know? Maybe that's just how I feel. =/ Gwah. I wish they would just do a major update and add more areas and stuff to do. >.<
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Avatar gif not made by me, credit goes to original owner. I just resized it for my avatar. :)