Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    I have been hunting for a Custap Berry for about a week and a half now. It seems that the players that managed to get them are planting a bunch so they have a massive surplus. I don't think anyone will put them on their Share Shelves at this point. I must be positive though!
    I've managed to get my hands on about 7 of them. And i plan on putting my extra on my shelf :)

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Nyx

I have a Dream Pal request, but there's no footprint of that Pokemon on the Footprint Mat. Is there another way to accept it??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    I have been hunting for a Custap Berry for about a week and a half now. It seems that the players that managed to get them are planting a bunch so they have a massive surplus. I don't think anyone will put them on their Share Shelves at this point. I must be positive though!
    I've managed to get my hands on about 7 of them. And i plan on putting my extra on my shelf :)
    You are the best kind of person. I finally found one today on a Japanese player's Share Shelf. There are some truly good people in the Dream World.
    yourlilemogirl likes this.
    White Friend Code: 4470-7985-3233
    White 2 Friend Code: 3010-6523-5582
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    I have a Dream Pal request, but there's no footprint of that Pokemon on the Footprint Mat. Is there another way to accept it??
    If the pokemon didn't leave a footprint (though even pokemon with no footprint still occupy a invisible circle on the mat, just hover your mouse around it to find it) you can click on the view more details button on the bottom (i dont quite remember what the button says but it pops up under the mat when you open it up). There you will be shown a list of pages of people who've visited your home island within the past few days/weeks. They will have a red badge saying they sent you a DW request next to a column with what pokemon they used to visit you, what their PGL details are, what they did while at your DW island and a button to show more detail, click on that and iirc it will show you another button to visit their home. Go to their home and in the top left corner there will be a "Become DW Pal" button, click that and it will either ask for confirmation on asking to become DW pals, or accept the offer of friendship they made to you.

Hope that helps, I'm running fully off of memory :S

You are the best kind of person. I finally found one today on a Japanese player's Share Shelf. There are some truly good people in the Dream World.
    why thank you, and as promised ;D
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 29th January 2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: adding spoilers
    IceHippo95 likes this.

Nyx

If the pokemon didn't leave a footprint (though even pokemon with no footprint still occupy a invisible circle on the mat, just hover your mouse around it to find it) you can click on the view more details button on the bottom (i dont quite remember what the button says but it pops up under the mat when you open it up). There you will be shown a list of pages of people who've visited your home island within the past few days/weeks. They will have a red badge saying they sent you a DW request next to a column with what pokemon they used to visit you, what their PGL details are, what they did while at your DW island and a button to show more detail, click on that and iirc it will show you another button to visit their home. Go to their home and in the top left corner there will be a "Become DW Pal" button, click that and it will either ask for confirmation on asking to become DW pals, or accept the offer of friendship they made to you.

Hope that helps, I'm running fully off of memory :S
    Ooh, ok I did it. Thanks a bunch! :D

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Does anyone know when the Custap Berry event expires? I kinda collected mine before checking.
    Found it

Seems it ends on Valentine's Day
    Whoa, a berry I've never seen before! I'd better go search the share shelves!! XDD
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 29th January 2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: adding spoilers

Blog Entries

Ever since amassing quite the growing horde of custap berries, and there aren't any new pokemon to catch, I now have little reason to spend my full 2 hours on my W/W2 DW sessions. Don't worry though (for those of you who're my DW Pal) I still make sure to stop by and water berries ;)

And like before, those of you who can find me, this bounty awaits you~

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I searched through the Japanese players' share shelves, and I found one place where there was a bunch of Custap berries XDD !! I exchanged it planted it in my house. I now have another berry added to my collection XDD On the way, I also found other berries that I haven't got yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    ...In fact we didnt even get the BW2 ones promised to players who registered their BW2 game to the same global account as their BW. International Pokemon event coordinators deserve to be sacked for the absolute lack of effort since launch.
    I completely forgot about that...
    Seems we were also gypped out of the Unova starter dolls as well :/
    Well I went ahead and sent in an inquiry to their PGL Promotions dept. about it. Wonder what they'll respond with~ I'll update here if they say anything of interest.
    Codface likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    ...In fact we didnt even get the BW2 ones promised to players who registered their BW2 game to the same global account as their BW. International Pokemon event coordinators deserve to be sacked for the absolute lack of effort since launch.
    I completely forgot about that...
    Seems we were also gypped out of the Unova starter dolls as well :/
    Well I went ahead and sent in an inquiry to their PGL Promotions dept. about it. Wonder what they'll respond with~ I'll update here if they say anything of interest.
    Seriously you win my favourite mod award for this post.

Absolute legend.

I know I could of done the same myself but I totally never though of it tbh.

Blog Entries

Well they basically just gave me the usual regurgitated computer response. I don't know why I was expecting anything different. To anyone who's for w/e reason curious this is what they said:

Hello ------,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support. We see you are inquiring about the 6 gifts promotion.

Please note that this item has yet to be distributed. Please keep checking your promotions section to see when it becomes available.

We thank you for your patience and support in this matter.

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team
    :/

I have the option to either respond and reject this "suggested solution", or to close the ticket. Dunno if I want to take it any farther as I doubt I'll get any sort of real response. blah.

edit: meh, I declined their computer garble and decided to press further with it. Hoping to get some kind of real response, but I wouldn't hold my breath as they're most likely not allowed to discuss things in much, if any. detail.

edit2: As predicted, i guessed correctly.
    Hello, ------!

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!

We are happy to see the community actively looking for news about future content. Sadly, we are not able to provide any details on plans in the works, or releases in the future. To stay up to date with all the latest news by checking the NEWS section of the website and the official Announcements section of the forums.

Thank you again for contacting us!

Sincerely,
    Pokémon Support Team
    Sorry @Codface;, I tried :c
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 30th January 2013 at 04:30 PM.

Blog Entries

No worries.

On the plus side I can continue to rant wildly about the let down of the International Pokemon support staff whenever Japan gets a cool event. So that is a positive. :D

Conformity is Overrated. Phoenix502's Avatar

Visit Phoenix502's Youtube Channel

...I remember awhile back how there was a sneaky process in making dream pal requests through a bit of code, and there was a thread here that allowed us to post information related to it.

what happened to it, does nobody use it anymore, or did TPCi catch on and fix that... I promised someone a custap berry awhile back, and thought it'd be nice to find a way to send one or two his way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix502 View Post
    ...I remember awhile back how there was a sneaky process in making dream pal requests through a bit of code, and there was a thread here that allowed us to post information related to it.

what happened to it, does nobody use it anymore, or did TPCi catch on and fix that... I promised someone a custap berry awhile back, and thought it'd be nice to find a way to send one or two his way.
    That thread would be here, and as far as I know, it still works. Though there is an easier way now to find each other. Just add each other into your Pal Pads, (trade one pokemon between you at the least) log into the DW (the both of you or else the link won't be made) and once both of you have logged onto the DW with each other in your Pal Pads, you become added to the Game Pals list, which you can then find each other nice and easy like right under Dream Pals.

Conformity is Overrated. Phoenix502's Avatar

Visit Phoenix502's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix502 View Post

That thread would be here, and as far as I know, it still works. Though there is an easier way now to find each other. Just add each other into your Pal Pads, (trade one pokemon between you at the least) log into the DW (the both of you or else the link won't be made) and once both of you have logged onto the DW with each other in your Pal Pads, you become added to the Game Pals list, which you can then find each other nice and easy like right under Dream Pals.
    right, I knew about the game pals feature, I just also knew that I'd need the other guy's FC, though, and it's a bit tough to get that registered and stuff if I can't really contact him.