Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Crackseed View Post
    Carvanha keeps evading me - can't seem to run across any of them while I go through DW for Black 2 >_<
    your problem could be this:
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Now, my next target...Heracross and Pinsir. I shall get you both.
    Also should prolly note that it seems (based off of some other thread's research in another forum) that there are pokemon exclusive to the DW based on which paired version that you use to tuck in a pokemon. So while the pokemon you tucked in affects where you're more likely to go in the dream, the game version (grouped as BW having the same version and BW2 having another) determines what group of pokemon you can encounter. So like for example, while you can find the Nidorans and Slowpoke in BW1's DW, you can't in BW2's DW, and so on.

So when the pedia may eventually add said list, it'd be good to keep this in mind if you're trying to look for something specific so you'll know if you can even find it.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

That is still a concern, but according to a few sites, including Serebii.net - Carvanha should be a "beginning" pokemon aka it should be findable from 0 points in Sparkling Sea for BW2 - IIRC, in BW you needed to unlock Sparkling Sea AND Carvanha.

But, if someone knows the correct answer or I'm in the wrong, please do let me know. Want to run a speed boost Sharpedo on my Black 2 team :)

3DS FC Crackseed - 3711-8003-2965 | Fire Safari - Growlithe - Pyroar - Braixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crackseed View Post
    That is still a concern, but according to a few sites, including Serebii.net - Carvanha should be a "beginning" pokemon aka it should be findable from 0 points in Sparkling Sea for BW2 - IIRC, in BW you needed to unlock Sparkling Sea AND Carvanha.

But, if someone knows the correct answer or I'm in the wrong, please do let me know. Want to run a speed boost Sharpedo on my Black 2 team :)
    According to another forum's DW thread, you should be able to get Carvanha in BW2 (After 7500 DW Points according to bulbapedia), so you may~ just be unlucky thus far.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Tucked in a couple of Pokemon, using it for the first time. Its a pretty cute feature, and I love the use of it.

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

Default Trouble Logging in the Pokemon Website?

Yay! My first thread! Anyways, does anyone have trouble logging into the Pokemon Global Link? I haven't gone on that site since November, and when I tried logging in this afternoon it won't let me >:( . So I changed my password into the same password as before, and it still won't let me login. Anyone knows how to deal with this?
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Does anyone know when the Custap Berry event expires? I kinda collected mine before checking.

Nyx

Umm, how rare are Vulpix to find exactly? I've been trying to get one for months (not everyday though) and I'm frustrated right now. UGH.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Umm, how rare are Vulpix to find exactly? I've been trying to get one for months (not everyday though) and I'm frustrated right now. UGH.
    you need to have at least 10K dw pts and have pleasant forest (in my experience though, they're quite rare). Which game are you looking for it on? B/W and B/W2 have different sets of pokemon available so you may be looking for it on a game set that doesn't have it.

Nyx

you need to have at least 10K dw pts and have pleasant forest (in my experience though, they're quite rare). Which game are you looking for it on? B/W and B/W2 have different sets of pokemon available so you may be looking for it on a game set that doesn't have it.
    I have almost 19K DW points, I'm using Black and I'm always sending Pokemon with types that increase the chances of visiting Pleasant Forest. Uhh, I guess I'm just really unlucky. :c

Blog Entries

Well I was finally able to afford that Castle's Keep on my W2 cart :3 it only took me months and forever with just 5 rows to garden. It was really hard since I don't have many DW Pals on my W2 cart and ppl rarely seem to water your stuff anymore, thus giving you far fewer berries to harvest :c

I found a few ppl with custap berries growing so I'm going to stalk their share shelves for a few days haaa ^^;;

And I WAS going to go onto the DW with my W1 cart for the 1st time in what seems to be months (in worry that it's been 100 days thus turning my berry horde into dw pts) but i derped up. Like the derp that I am, I put it in my 3DS and only realized my folly when it prompted me to change my FC cuz the system and the cart dont match. I:

Luckily I had taken myself out of autopilot before clicking yes, but because of the way these games are set, just by putting it in the 3DS I still have to wait 24hrs before I can go into the DW on my DS Lite U:
    so much derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    I have almost 19K DW points, I'm using Black and I'm always sending Pokemon with types that increase the chances of visiting Pleasant Forest. Uhh, I guess I'm just really unlucky. :c
    Ya, it seems so then :C
    Good luck on your quest!

Nyx

Ya, it seems so then :C
    Good luck on your quest!
    Mmm, thanks! :3
    Hopefully I'll find it soon or later.

EDIT:

I got it! Finally!!
    OHMYGOSH
    I'm so happy rn.
    I'll spoil it and love it and cuddle with it forever.
    Last edited by Nyx; 18th January 2013 at 12:29 PM.
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Blog Entries

I found a few ppl with custap berries growing so I'm going to stalk their share shelves for a few days haaa ^^;;

HUZZAH i got lucky and got it! :D With literally minutes left in my session, i found someone randomly suggested for me to go to and they had 3 custap berries on their shelf! As you can see, Mawile is just as happy as I am about it :3 Sadly though since they were randomly generated, I could only take one and wasn't able to find them again (but i did ask to become dw pals ;P) So now i'm hoping to grow this baby up and share it with my W1 cart (cuz this is on my W2)

And I WAS going to go onto the DW with my W1 cart for the 1st time in what seems to be months (in worry that it's been 100 days thus turning my berry horde into dw pts) but i derped up. Like the derp that I am, I put it in my 3DS and only realized my folly when it prompted me to change my FC cuz the system and the cart dont match. I:

Luckily I had taken myself out of autopilot before clicking yes, but because of the way these games are set, just by putting it in the 3DS I still have to wait 24hrs before I can go into the DW on my DS Lite U:
    so much derp.
    Well this is even more derp, seems that even though it's been 24hrs, when i tried to go on in my W1, it still said my energy was out and had to wait 24hrs :/ i'll try leaving my cart in my DS Lite overnight and see if that helps.

edit: OH! and i was also able to reach 10K dw pts so diglett gave me a new row for my garden :3 yay! I was trying real hard for that since i had filled up all my soil spots with other berries >.<

edit2: well it seems that it hadn't been 24hrs as i was able to get into the DW with my W1 cart about 2hours ago. hmm, go figure. At any rate looks like it hadn't had been anywhere close to 100 days of not logging on as i had apparently last tucked in on dec 17th, 2012 <.< it just felt a lot longer than it really had been.

I was much luckier tonight with my W1 than my W2 cart as I found someone offering 2 custap berries on their shelf, and i was actually able to retrace my steps back to their house rather quickly (unlike the randomly generated house from my W2 encounter earlier this evening). But sadly i hadn't anticipated finding this berry that fast and had already filled up all 9 rows of my garden with berries :/ well come tomorrow or the next day i should have some room.

I watered my W2's garden as all the soil had become really dry since my noon trip :/ so i guess i was kinda lucky in that regard, in that when ppl don't water my berries at least i can and also earn pts for it to boot. other than that, nothing crazy happened.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 18th January 2013 at 11:50 PM.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I finally found my female Snorunt after looking a today ^_^ Im almost at enough berries for the Gingerbread House and am on the quest to get a Custap Berry. I hope I'm lucky enough to find one on someone's share shelf. No one waters my berries much though so the soil gets very dry unfortunately and I get very few berries. I decided I'd like to collect all the DW females available which will take quite a long time and a lot of Dream World use but I don't care lol. It just seems like a fun challenge. I hope I can make it happen and I'm glad I finally have the Snorunt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Does anyone know when the Custap Berry event expires? I kinda collected mine before checking.
    Found it

Seems it ends on Valentine's Day
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 29th January 2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: adding spoilers
    Joshawott likes this.

Blog Entries

I have been hunting for a Custap Berry for about a week and a half now. It seems that the players that managed to get them are planting a bunch so they have a massive surplus. I don't think anyone will put them on their Share Shelves at this point. I must be positive though!
    White Friend Code: 4470-7985-3233
    White 2 Friend Code: 3010-6523-5582
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693