Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

First Pokèmon I encountered in the new area was a female Scraggy. If anyone wants me to breed them a baby, just let me know. @Disobedient; I have a female Eevee. If you're still having trouble, I can breed one for you?

Now, my next target...Heracross and Pinsir. I shall get you both.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Also should prolly note that it seems (based off of some other thread's research in another forum) that there are pokemon exclusive to the DW based on which paired version that you use to tuck in a pokemon. So while the pokemon you tucked in affects where you're more likely to go in the dream, the game version (grouped as BW having the same version and BW2 having another) determines what group of pokemon you can encounter. So like for example, while you can find the Nidorans and Slowpoke in BW1's DW, you can't in BW2's DW, and so on.

So when the pedia may eventually add said list, it'd be good to keep this in mind if you're trying to look for something specific so you'll know if you can even find it.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 24th November 2012 at 08:29 AM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Also should prolly note that it seems (based off of some other thread's research in another forum) that there are pokemon exclusive to the DW based on which paired version that you use to tuck in a pokemon. So while the pokemon you tucked in affects where you're more likely to go in the dream, the game version (grouped as BW having the same version and BW2 having another) determines what group of pokemon you can encounter. So like for example, while you can find the Nidorans and Slowpoke in BW1's DW, you can't in BW2's DW, and so on.

So when the pedia may eventually add said list, it'd be good to keep this in mind if you're trying to look for something specific so you'll know if you can even find it.
    Thanks. I'll look with both my White and Black 2 then.

First Pokèmon I encountered in the new area was a female Scraggy. If anyone wants me to breed them a baby, just let me know. @Disobedient; I have a female Eevee. If you're still having trouble, I can breed one for you?

MAAAAAAn, you'd be my hero. I already found a female Heracross if you're interested.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disobedient View Post

MAAAAAAn, you'd be my hero. I already found a female Heracross if you're interested.
    Sure, sounds good. I should have an Eevee bred tomorrow.

I have had a good few days, I have female Scraggy, Heracross, Pinsir, Gurdurr, Shroomish, Seedot, Combee, and some other random rubbish from the new area.

And in addition to that, I am the best at the Wailord game, out of everyone, in the world

http://junk.orderofthehammer.com/wailord-156220.jpg
    White FC: 4212 5061 5447. Pokédex status
    I'm interested in trading for foreign-language Pokédex ticks I don't yet have, and trading to Geonet locations I haven't traded to yet (see link). VM/PM me about it!

Blog Entries

I've been trying to get the berry's needed for the Castle Keep.... I got 2 just need one more... -sigh- can't find anyone who's offering to trade it...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Been growing berries for the Gingerbread House, why do they have to take so long to grow, also I dont really have a lot of people watering them :/ I had a pretty good session today, tucked in my Glaceon and was sent to Icy Cave 4 times. On the third time, I found a female Snorunt which I really want. I went back another time after that and found what I was really aiming for,a female Contrary Shuckle, so I took it,I guess I'll have to find that Snorunt again next time, good session though, all the other times I only found male Shuckle and Snorunt all the time. I should also start collecting Pokemon dolls for my house. Ive barely decorated my Dream World house and I think it might be fun.

Blog Entries

I too have noticed a huge drop in the amount of ppl actually watering my berries :/ I'm taking a big hit in the amount of berries i'm able to harvest because of it despite me going in almost everyday with 2 carts.

Ah well, anyway, for the past few days i've been having a somewhat decent run of the place. Found a few females, though just as i was about to get a guaranteed female, my computer decided it would be the perfect time to crash and restart >:U So i lost it, luckily though before the session was over i found a petilil which is also another guaranteed female, so i was able to walk away with at least something.

I like to look at the bulbawiki when deciding whether or not to accept to play with a pokemon (so i'll know if it has an "always female" game) and found two errors while i was at it. Found a male Aipom while playing the frozen treat sweep even though the wiki only listed the females as asking to play it, and found a female kricketot when playing pokemon seek despite the wiki also stating that it was a male-only game. So i added them accordingly to their wiki-pages :3

The other day i also was able to finally afford that gingerbread house i was just one berry away from getting it and then i lost wifi capabilities for over 2 weeks UGH. So finally those candy/winter props no longer look way out of place from the 2011 winter catalog. Seriously though, they should've given us that house last year!

In my W2 cart i'm trying to grow berries for that new castle keep thing, but with only 5 rows for berry growing, as well as the significant drop in ppl who actually water berries, it's going to take a while before i can grow the 350 berries needed x.x one adorable thing i noticed though about it is that on the very top of the roof, just at the crests of the archway, there are 2 flopping golden magikarp :'D that's just. i lol'd.

A weird little piece of trivia i noticed as well was that the new "Grass Fan" decor that was released wasn't originally called that. For some odd reason i have yet to explain is that it's called the "PGL Fan" in the list of updated furni/decor. As you can see:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Kinda drudgery the past few days on the DW. Ive mainly been growing berries and trying to earn points for more Berry rows. Managed to befriend a female Bagon today, so I guess that's better than nothing especially considering how bad I am at the Sableye minigame.Id like a female Snorunt, but I keep only finding Males. Bagon was the only female Pokemon I found today. I found a couple Heart Scales and Pass Orbs, so I guess thats ok. Seems like I find a ton of those Pass Orbs o.o

Yig

Default Question

I'm posting this here because I couldn't see anywhere else suitable to post it. I am having some Dream World related issues; every time I go to the Island of Dreams it is completely deserted. No Pokémon, no items. I have read on various websites that this happens if you visit the Island of Dreams too many times in one day; however, my Island of Dreams has been deserted since my first visit today. I'm imagining this is probably a glitch of some sort, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Also, could anyone explain dream points to me, how to gain them and how to view them? As you can probably tell, I am still new to this Dream World business and still view it with a deep sense of suspicion.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place; I am also new to this forum business.

PS Hi Bulbagardens!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I am having some Dream World related issues; every time I go to the Island of Dreams it is completely deserted. No Pokémon, no items. I have read on various websites that this happens if you visit the Island of Dreams too many times in one day; however, my Island of Dreams has been deserted since my first visit today. I'm imagining this is probably a glitch of some sort, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?
    Yes, if you go into the Isle of Dreams constantly, after about 4-12 times, the DW will stop spawning items and pokemon (also your watering can won't be refilled). To get them to spawn again and your watering can to refill with water, you need to wake up your pokemon at the end of your session (which btw you can only have one session a day for 1hr every 24hrs). In the top right corner there will be 2 buttons, click the one that looks like a power button (the one that isn't a speech bubble) and select for your pokemon to wake up, and it will prompt you with messages telling you what items you wanted to take home as well as if there was any pokemon you chose to send back to your game (when you payed a berry tax at the Tree of Dreams). From there your pokemon will be ready to wake up in your extralink in your game. Then the next day when you put a pokemon to sleep, everything should be reset once again to spawn.

Also, could anyone explain dream points to me, how to gain them and how to view them? As you can probably tell, I am still new to this Dream World business and still view it with a deep sense of suspicion.
    This will pretty much tell you everything you'd like to know (and then some).

Yig

I am having some Dream World related issues; every time I go to the Island of Dreams it is completely deserted. No Pokémon, no items. I have read on various websites that this happens if you visit the Island of Dreams too many times in one day; however, my Island of Dreams has been deserted since my first visit today. I'm imagining this is probably a glitch of some sort, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?
    Yes, if you go into the Isle of Dreams constantly, after about 4-12 times, the DW will stop spawning items and pokemon (also your watering can won't be refilled). To get them to spawn again and your watering can to refill with water, you need to wake up your pokemon at the end of your session (which btw you can only have one session a day for 1hr every 24hrs). In the top right corner there will be 2 buttons, click the one that looks like a power button (the one that isn't a speech bubble) and select for your pokemon to wake up, and it will prompt you with messages telling you what items you wanted to take home as well as if there was any pokemon you chose to send back to your game (when you payed a berry tax at the Tree of Dreams). From there your pokemon will be ready to wake up in your extralink in your game. Then the next day when you put a pokemon to sleep, everything should be reset once again to spawn.

Also, could anyone explain dream points to me, how to gain them and how to view them? As you can probably tell, I am still new to this Dream World business and still view it with a deep sense of suspicion.
    Thanks for the help. Is that limit 4-12 times during one session or for the entire duration that pokémon is tucked in?

Blog Entries

Thanks for the help. Is that limit 4-12 times during one session or for the entire duration that pokémon is tucked in?
    A session is the entire duration in which a pokemon is asleep. The session ends when the pokemon is woken up.

Carvanha keeps evading me - can't seem to run across any of them while I go through DW for Black 2 >_<

I kind of get annoyed with the "despawn" mechanic after trying to re-visit the zones a few times. Given we only have 1 hour anyway, should let you keep searching for the time you have.

3DS FC Crackseed - 3711-8003-2965 | Fire Safari - Growlithe - Pyroar - Braixen