FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 158
Page 158 of 166 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2477

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Exclamation "The sync is out of energy and you have to wait a day for it to recharge. "

I've been waiting for a WEEK!
    I searched in the FAQ question in the Pokemon page and it says:

"We have confirmed via the PGL development team that any use of external devices such as the Action Replay, used to modify Game Data, can cause wide ranging problems with Game Sync, including, but not limited to, inability to receive a Game Sync ID, extended "Out of Energy" messages that persist beyond 24 hours and Wi-Fi error codes."

I have NOT used such a thing! I just can't seem to be able to put a poke so sleep. It's getting annoying!
    Does any one you know how to fix this?

Thank you!!!

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself"
    Friend Code 3DS: 3282 2816 1564

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: "The sync is out of energy and you have to wait a day for it to recharge. "

Do you have multiple DS's? I know that if you use one for wifi, then switch, it will make you wait.

This is a stupid thing, yes, but what can ya do?

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Default Re: "The sync is out of energy and you have to wait a day for it to recharge. "

Hmm....yes I do. Well, not technically. But for the first time I used my sister's DS because mine ran out of battery.
    Good advice, will try and tell you how it works out! Thank You! :)

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

I waited 24 hours and it didn't work!!!! What else can I do? :(

So I've been wondering this for a while... what is "common courtesy" on the Share Shelves? If I want to make lots of Dream Pals, I don't want to be ticking people off by trading their really good items for my really bad ones. The thing is, I have no idea which is which!
    I usually check to see what kind of berries they're growing and offer more of that if I have spares of the same kind, since I know they're trying to get more of them anyways... but that only works sometimes.

Does anyone have an idea/opinion on this?

Blog Entries

Not 100% sure if this is the proper place for something like this, but I can't find another Dream World thread, soooo:

The U.S. Pokémon website has announced that the Dream Park area is now accessible.

I went to the Dream World to visit the new area. Visited Dream Park and got Pamtre, Nomel, Spelon and Rabuta berries. Didnt find any particularly great Pokemon. The minigame wasnt too hard. Planted the berries. I cant decide between the gingerbread house and the new castle house, I want them both ;_;

Blog Entries

SO just curious but are they letting you keep the pokemon already befiended in the DW? because I noticed a shit-ton of pokemon I had befriended in previes visits (which is great since this time I got several females from Icy-Cave...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Man this is really infuriating - I encountered 4 Eevee today and all were male. Yesterdays 3 also were male. And I don't have 10000 points yet on my White2 so I can only look for them on my White account.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    SO just curious but are they letting you keep the pokemon already befiended in the DW? because I noticed a shit-ton of pokemon I had befriended in previes visits (which is great since this time I got several females from Icy-Cave...
    if you dont pay the berry tax at the tree of dreams to take one pokemon back to your game when you're done with your session, it keeps them all there until your next visit. If you continually don't pay to take one home, it just keeps adding the ones you played with/befriended at the tree until you do. You can still only take one home, so once you pick one/pay the berry for it, the others go away.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    if you dont pay the berry tax at the tree of dreams to take one pokemon back to your game when you're done with your session, it keeps them all there until your next visit. If you continually don't pay to take one home, it just keeps adding the ones you played with/befriended at the tree until you do. You can still only take one home, so once you pick one/pay the berry for it, the others go away.
    well fuck... I had several females... they should really let you keep them Icy Cave is a pain in the ass to get pokemon... I'm lucky to get two a rounds... and honestly I got 3 female Onix's THREE and I already had one -grr- so what is the spawn rate for pokemon in Icy Cave?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    well fuck... I had several females... they should really let you keep them Icy Cave is a pain in the ass to get pokemon... I'm lucky to get two a rounds... and honestly I got 3 female Onix's THREE and I already had one -grr- so what is the spawn rate for pokemon in Icy Cave?
    i'm not certain about spawn rates, but it seems that males to females is pretty random. It feels to me though that they may have changed to item/pokemon spawn rate again as i've kind of noticed a significant drop in how often things show up for me, whereas a few months ago when they openly upped the spawn rate/amount of times you can go in to have things appear, i was finding things almost on every click. But now i can go 8 steps without finding anything :/

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I rather like the new minigame with the boards. (I always pick the middle board as it seems to just keep going forever without having to worry about the skipping on the lake, which I suck at, I guess.) I keep running into Audino when I get sent to the new place, which is meh. Today was particularly sucky because I got sent to Spooky Manor literally six times in a row before the new Dream Park or whatever. (I feel like all I get sent to is SM and SS and I think I've been sent to WS, PF, and RM a combined six times since I got W2 a month and a half ago.)

Went home with a female Analytic Elgyem so it wasn't a complete waste of a day.

Oh yeah, and I got that Gothorita today, but it was male. :(

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I can haz Dream Palz? I want to add friends so I can accumulate Dream Points and get access to more places. That glittery ocean and the cold cave is getting on my nerves...XDD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    I rather like the new minigame with the boards. (I always pick the middle board as it seems to just keep going forever without having to worry about the skipping on the lake, which I suck at, I guess.) I keep running into Audino when I get sent to the new place, which is meh. Today was particularly sucky because I got sent to Spooky Manor literally six times in a row before the new Dream Park or whatever. (I feel like all I get sent to is SM and SS and I think I've been sent to WS, PF, and RM a combined six times since I got W2 a month and a half ago.)

Went home with a female Analytic Elgyem so it wasn't a complete waste of a day.

Oh yeah, and I got that Gothorita today, but it was male. :(
    It all depends on what type of pokemon you put to sleep (and has been for a while now). Here is a general list of what type gives you a better shot at going to a specific area:
    Quote Originally Posted by Smogon
    Q: Does the type of Pokemon I tuck-in influence which area I go to?
    A: Yes, depending on the Pokemon's type you'll visit a certain area more often than others, here is a list of which types each area prefers (list is tentative):

Type - Area

Bug - Pleasant Forest
    Dark - Spooky Manor
    Dragon - No Preference
    Electric - Pleasant Forest
    Fire - Rugged Mountain
    Fighting - Rugged Mountain
    Flying - Windswept Sky
    Ghost - Spooky Manor
    Grass - Pleasant Forest
    Ground - Icy Cave and Rugged Mountain
    Ice - Icy Cave
    Normal - No Preference Dream Park*
    Rock - Icy Cave and Rugged Mountain
    Poison - Pleasant Forest
    Psychic - Spooky Manor
    Steel - Icy Cave and Rugged Mountain
    Water - Sparkling Sea
    *To note though, Normal types now prefer to go to the Dream Park area.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I can haz Dream Palz? I want to add friends so I can accumulate Dream Points and get access to more places. That glittery ocean and the cold cave is getting on my nerves...XDD
    This thread can help you out with that. I update it every so often so feel free to follow those steps and post your info. Though a new method has since sprung up for finding ppl in that if you've traded with them (or at least both of you have each other in your pal pads and have since gone into the DW once with each other still in said pal pads) you can find each other much easier through the new list option of "game pals". Game Pals, unlike the method presented through the DW Pals thread, can give you access to friends who aren't on the same world server as you (it's the only way i was able to befriend my W2 file to my W1 as both are on different servers).
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 24th November 2012 at 04:10 AM.