Page 153 of 166 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2477

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clowncrete View Post
    allright, I have decided to re-activate my dream world account for my RNGing project. The problem is: I forgot my username!! Now what?
    Why don't you click the "Forgot your Username?" button?
    Thanks a lot for the help!

Last time I logged in was on 7/7/2011.<.<'
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

I have currently been having some issues with my Japanese Global Link account. Whenever I try to log in, it directs me to this page-https://members.pokemon.jp/mypage/registernameaddress/

I have been able to fill out all the information save for the email and phone registration box. It keeps giving me this error message-メールアドレス(携帯電話) はメールアドレスの形式で入力してください

Can anyone translate this text and tell me how to properly fill in this box?

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

@Soulweaver; you know Japanese don't you?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    @Soulweaver; you know Japanese don't you?
    Not well enough to provide a definite answer. It has something to do with the form of the e-mail address (mobile number in parentheses) though.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coatlmon View Post
    I have currently been having some issues with my Japanese Global Link account. Whenever I try to log in, it directs me to this page-https://members.pokemon.jp/mypage/registernameaddress/

I have been able to fill out all the information save for the email and phone registration box. It keeps giving me this error message-メールアドレス(携帯電話) はメールアドレスの形式で入力してください

Well I popped it into Google Translate, and it gave me this:

(Mobile phones), please e-mail address entered in the form of e-mail address

I'm not sure what to make of it. It seems to be implying that you aren't entering a proper email address.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post

Well I popped it into Google Translate, and it gave me this:

(Mobile phones), please e-mail address entered in the form of e-mail address

I'm not sure what to make of it. It seems to be implying that you aren't entering a proper email address.
    I don't think that's the issue, given that I'm giving it the same email address I gave it when I first signed up. I think the problem is that I'm not writing it out to their liking. It might have something to do with these other two lines of text that are below the entry box-

半角64文字まで
    ※ピリオド(ドット)が連続するメールアドレスや、「@」の直前にピリオ ド(ドット)が入るメールアドレスでは、ご登録いただけません。

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

I don't think that's the issue, given that I'm giving it the same email address I gave it when I first signed up. I think the problem is that I'm not writing it out to their liking. It might have something to do with these other two lines of text that are below the entry box-

半角64文字まで

Thanks in advance.
    Up to 64 characters
    ※ e-mail address (dot) enter, can not be registered in the period just before the "@" and the e-mail address (dot) is a continuous period.

Well this is odd. It seems to be saying your email address is too long?

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post

半角64文字まで

Thanks in advance.
    Up to 64 characters
    ※ e-mail address (dot) enter, can not be registered in the period just before the "@" and the e-mail address (dot) is a continuous period.

Well this is odd. It seems to be saying your email address is too long?
    Ok, just solved it after basically entering the entire page into google translate. The whole thing was some stupid mobile newsletter, and at the bottom were three options. All I had to do was to click the third option without entering anything. Gah... My apologies.

Blog Entries

Well I'm glad the matter is solved :)

Gah, I haven't been to the dreamworld in forever :( hope my pals haven't defriended me yet D:

Definitely an "F" ticket! Shiny Porygon's Avatar

Best St George's Day present evah...

After ~7 months trying to win a single Sky Race, I finally beat it and got a female Dratini, best Sky Race 'mon this side of Drought Vulpix.

Looks like the Dragonite in my sig will get replaced...

How long does it take to get to 10,000 dream world points? I'm getting sick of the same Pokemon in the same areas. Especially since I keep on getting Spooky Mansion and I swear all I see is Mawile and Wobbufet. What are the quickest ways to rack up more points?

Quote Originally Posted by Radiuh View Post
    How long does it take to get to 10,000 dream world points? I'm getting sick of the same Pokemon in the same areas. Especially since I keep on getting Spooky Mansion and I swear all I see is Mawile and Wobbufet. What are the quickest ways to rack up more points?
    Assuming you know you can go to 5-7 areas each session instead of just to the tree and back home, basically do all the minigames you find even for Pokémon you're not interested in befriending. Pokémon Seek is great when you can get it because it is (potentially) the quickest way to get 20 points, since it ends whenever you complete the task in hand.

I used to set myself targets of ~200 points a session, ~1,000 points a week, which ensures 10,000 after a couple of months or so. It does get a bit boring until you reach 2,500, 5,000 and 7,500 points for the respective unlockables, but you'll end up seeing different Pokémon altogether.

Blog Entries

Don't forget watering ppls berries. After that and playing with every single Pokemon I found, it was easy to get to 10k. Make sure you get 500pts per day though, if you do, you'll reach 10k in about 20 days.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 25th April 2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Spelling error :/

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Today, I decided to go on the Japanese Global Link for the first time in ages. When I tried to log in, it decided that it wants to know my name in Kanji.

I think we can see the obvious problem here and also...why? Anyone got any advice? (aka, will I get away with bullshitting it or not? xD).
    Last edited by Joshawott; 25th April 2012 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Today, I decided to go on the Japanese Global Link for the first time in ages. When I tried to log in, it decided that it wants to know my name in Kanji.

I think we can see the obvious problem here and also...why? Anyone got any advice? (aka, will I get away with bullshitting it or not? xD).
    Kanji? Surely it would allow kana. Input shouldn't be a problem if you can use Microsoft's little Japanese input add-on, or you could even cut and paste from elsewhere. But that all seems rather strange.