FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 151

Page 151 of 166 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

When I found out I could get Battle Ready Lucario, I decided I would learn to RNG when school is over. I will update on my success on that Lucario :3

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    EDIT4: Well guess it's confirmed, if you somehow get both event dragons, tuck them in on different sessions, and do the Victini Mini-Game, you can get BOTH C-Gear skins! :D
    So if you just trade an event Reshiram from White over to Black and tuck it in, it'll unlock the Reshiram C-Gear skin?
    Yes, after you complete the Victini mini-game once with both events on different sessions, you unlock both skins :)

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

That Victini mini game was kind of difficult, it took me 3 times to beat it. I found the controls kind of hard. Still I plan to play it again and get the Zekrom skin. Yesterday, I didnt have that much Dream World luck. Took back a male Spinda that knows Superpower and planted berries. Not bad, but not great.

Blog Entries

I personally found it extremely easy, but then again, Im not even sure what the goal was lol I just swing around blindly nabbing macaroons and power orbs to unlock the chest really fast :P

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I focused mostly on getting those orbs because that made Reshiram help open the treasure chest. Thats how I won the third time playing the game.

That Victini game was definitely hard for me the first 2 or 3 tries but after awhile I started learning how to work around it by trying to pay attention to the clock and make sure to get 6 of those energy marks before the first minute is up. I feel that if you can do that, completing the help bar is pretty easy. Anyway I had already gotten the Zekrom C-Gear skin using my Black so I ended up tucking my Reshiram in (also using my Black game) about 40 or so minutes ago. After I found a female Mantine along with some items such as a Float Stone, a Red Card and a Rare Candy, I decided to go to the Movie Home to get my Reshiram C-Gear skin and I was able to get it without much of a problem even though it was cutting it close since I only had like 11 seconds left for the Victini game.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Im sorry, doing ALL of this just for a cgear skin is just stupid. Ive been trying for three days just to get the tucking in to work, now you tell me i have to do some stupid mini game? Not worth it if you ask me. But ill try again when i get to use a computer instead of an ipad

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Im sorry, doing ALL of this just for a cgear skin is just stupid. Ive been trying for three days just to get the tucking in to work, now you tell me i have to do some stupid mini game? Not worth it if you ask me. But ill try again when i get to use a computer instead of an ipad
    I don't see what's stupid about it, it's not hard at all :Y
    The mini-game is so easy that you could practically hold you mouse in one direction, not even look at the screen, and still win, and even then, you only "have" to clear it once, per event dragon.
    Honestly the hardest part in all of this is most likely just getting your hands on both dragons :T

The mini-game is so easy that you could practically hold you mouse in one direction, not even look at the screen, and still win, and even then, you only "have" to clear it once, per event dragon.
    Honestly the hardest part in all of this is most likely just getting your hands on both dragons :T
    Try doing the mini game on an ipad and you will see.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

I thought it uses Flash, which the iPad doesn't support o.O
    At least, that's what mine tells me :Y

There's another extended maintenance coming up soon so I wonder if they're adding more to the PGL.

I have an app that is a flash browser

Also, it is stupid how you only get one hour to do this before you are forced to wait 24 hours...

I have early classes tomorrow, so I can't wait all 24 hours without having to wait an additional 9 for me to sleep.
    Last edited by sonic10158; 13th March 2012 at 07:07 PM.

Blog Entries

I don't really like the time restriction, either. And then there's the whole daylight savings time debacle, or any time you just change the clock or use a different DS, it makes you wait another 24 hours. Because of this, I haven't been able to use the Dream World since Saturday. >_>

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magickwings View Post
    There's another extended maintenance coming up soon so I wonder if they're adding more to the PGL.
    Really? One can only wonder.

I have an app that is a flash browser.

Also, it is stupid how you only get one hour to do this before you are forced to wait 24 hours...

I have early classes tomorrow, so I can't wait all 24 hours without having to wait an additional 9 for me to sleep.
    I thought that might be the situation. I won't shell out $$$ for that lol

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    I don't really like the time restriction, either. And then there's the whole daylight savings time debacle, or any time you just change the clock or use a different DS, it makes you wait another 24 hours. Because of this, I haven't been able to use the Dream World since Saturday. >_>
    :X I've heard that the DS was only mad about date changes, not time changes, but I decided against finding out for myself :T

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

How many times can you go the Island of Dreams? I recall seeing some people say three, so after my third visit there I've always chosen a pokemon instead of clicking Return to Home. But if I can visit more times than three, then I'd like to know :3