Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2477

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sennen_Goroshi View Post
    Damn Rugged Mountain. It says everywhere that Larvitar appears by default in this area, but I've spent two weeks looking for a Larvitar and nothing... in fact, I meet much less Pokémon at Rugged Mountain than another areas. Is there a different encounter ratio for each Pokémon in DW, or I'm just unlucky?
    I've noticed this too. It is rare that i ever find an actual pokemon in RM as opposed to the other areas that seem to be infested with them.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

This may be a noob question, but how do you get new areas in the DW? I have just recently started playing it and I want to know how to get new areas so I can get my Lileep. Thanks.

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    This may be a noob question, but how do you get new areas in the DW? I have just recently started playing it and I want to know how to get new areas so I can get my Lileep. Thanks.
    You get new areas by meeting certain requirements. The default areas are Pleasant Forest,Spooky Manor and Rugged Mountain, those are avalailable from the start. Other areas are unlocked by reaching a certain amount of Dream Points and badges in your game:
    Windswept Sky: 2500 Dream Points ans 4 badges in Pokemon Black or White
    Sparkling Sea: 5000 Dream Points and 8 badges in Pokemon Black or White.
    Once you reach these requirements, the next time you sync your game, the new areas will be unlocked and you may be sent there( the area you go to on the Dream Isle is randomly chosen)

Also some areas may be available as a special promotion, like Pokemon Cafe was in japan last summer, which is no longer available.

I think it just depends on when you enter the area. My first run through Dream World nets me the most Pokémon, while each iteration I slow find less and less. So far each time I seen Rugged Mountain it's been at the start of my dream so I end up seeing a lot of Pokémon. I've seen Larvitar twice in the three times I've been there, but each time I've found better Pokémon like Machop and Mankey (well not better, me and my buddies just prefer originals).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
    I think it just depends on when you enter the area. My first run through Dream World nets me the most Pokémon, while each iteration I slow find less and less. So far each time I seen Rugged Mountain it's been at the start of my dream so I end up seeing a lot of Pokémon. I've seen Larvitar twice in the three times I've been there, but each time I've found better Pokémon like Machop and Mankey (well not better, me and my buddies just prefer originals).
    I went a day where I was sent nowhere other than the RM, so even when I go there for my 1st trip of the session, it's still as barren as a menopausal shrew's womb.

Really? Well that disproves my theory. Shame there couldn't be at least one thing normalized as it seems like every little thing in the Dream World is random. :(

I finally got an Inferno Misdreavus today. :D Now it's time to try for the Hyper Voice Chimecho and some of the other DW exclusive moves.

I'm getting a little bored of going to the Spooky Manor though. I seem to go there 90% of the time. I've never been to the sky area or Sparkling sea. And I've only been to Rugged Mountain three times, and Pleasant Forest twice. I don't think it's being very fair >.<

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
    I went a day where I was sent nowhere other than the RM, so even when I go there for my 1st trip of the session, it's still as barren as a menopausal shrew's womb.
    It may be my imagination, but it often seems to me that the Rugged Mountain has fewer pokemon than the other areas. It seems to have fewer pokemon and more items, but that's just a subjective impression.
    White FC: 4212 5061 5447. Pokédex status
    I'm interested in trading for foreign-language Pokédex ticks I don't yet have, and trading to Geonet locations I haven't traded to yet (see link). VM/PM me about it!

i reached the 1hr limit in dreamworld , but i haven't sent any pokemon back to entralink. will it still be in dreamworld 24hrs later? or do i have to find it again?
    friend code : 3654 0508 7303

Quote Originally Posted by fiends View Post
    i reached the 1hr limit in dreamworld , but i haven't sent any pokemon back to entralink. will it still be in dreamworld 24hrs later? or do i have to find it again?
    Yes, if you have not wished for a pokemon then the list of encountered pokemon will be the same when you next visit; it will not have been blanked.
    White FC: 4212 5061 5447. Pokédex status
    I'm interested in trading for foreign-language Pokédex ticks I don't yet have, and trading to Geonet locations I haven't traded to yet (see link). VM/PM me about it!

Blog Entries

Sooooo apparently they're doing site maintenance on March 6th. Could they be adding new areas or new Pokemon to existing areas?

I hope they are because the current areas are getting frustrating and there's only five Pokemon I don't have from the DW.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Sooooo apparently they're doing site maintenance on March 6th. Could they be adding new areas or new Pokemon to existing areas?

I hope they are because the current areas are getting frustrating and there's only five Pokemon I don't have from the DW.
    I wouldn't hold your breath, when they add new stuff, they usually announce that they are doing so ahead of time :T

Anyone out there have a March birthday? My birthday is March 21 and I went in to get the Birthday Togekiss but I dont have it. I checked that I accurately put in my birthday and I did. Ive been all through my pokemon trainer account and golbal link account to look for it but no luck. Is it possible they are just late putting up the March birthdays? Did this happen to anyone else in their birthday month?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Huntail View Post
    Anyone out there have a March birthday? My birthday is March 21 and I went in to get the Birthday Togekiss but I dont have it. I checked that I accurately put in my birthday and I did. Ive been all through my pokemon trainer account and golbal link account to look for it but no luck. Is it possible they are just late putting up the March birthdays? Did this happen to anyone else in their birthday month?
    Mine is March 26, and I haven't gotten a notification, either. :\

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Huntail View Post
    They are notorious for not sending the announcements on the 1st of each month, though I was lucky they did for February :3

Just wait a day or three and you'll get one.