Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Neodark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    On a side note, I played that new Emolga apple game, and to my surprise, the background music is a remix of one of the gen 2 songs! :3 I just can't seem to place what town it's from D:
    It's Azalea Town's theme.
    There's a new minigame? And it has Azalea's town theme remixed? :D
    On the main site, yes C: (not the DW)

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neodark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    On a side note, I played that new Emolga apple game, and to my surprise, the background music is a remix of one of the gen 2 songs! :3 I just can't seem to place what town it's from D:
    It's Azalea Town's theme.
    There's a new minigame? And it has Azalea's town theme remixed? :D
    On the main site, yes C: (not the DW)
    Oh, I see....

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Yup, sorry if I got your hopes up there :c

In other news, I'm about to hop onto the dw for the first time this year :O
    Gunna bring in 3 Pokemon with me :3

EDIT: well, found out that 3ppl un-friended me whilst i was away :P
    Found only 3 pokemon, but they were all female so that's fine. A Meowth, Pachirisu, and a Feebas. Took the Pachirisu along with my waiting Arceus and Togekiss :3 They shall forever rot in my forest.

Also, found out that if the farthest back clearing is full of pokemon, the Arceus will instead appear in the clearing right before it.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 8th February 2012 at 06:28 PM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

I unlocked windswept sky and found a gligar. It was male though. Maybe I'll find a female tommorow. I took a murkrow back with me.

Looks like my Arceus didn't come back with me from the Dream World. It's not in the forest. I'll have to wait a day and try again. :/

Can't they just distribute through wifi connection? Having to wait a day or two just to log on is not very fun.
    White 2 Friend Code: 5201 0308 4915
    White Friend Code: 4255 8449 1191
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 4254 6853 1936

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

For me, the Arceus wasn't in the first area of the forest, so you might need to check a little bit around.

How thoroughly did you look for Arceus? If you look only in the normal place you will never find him. Check the GL, your profile should confirm that you brought it back.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    How thoroughly did you look for Arceus? If you look only in the normal place you will never find him. Check the GL, your profile should confirm that you brought it back.
    The normal place? As far as I can tell, there have always been six areas of the forest, and then one in the back. My first screen has a bunch of Pokémon running around; I'm not new to this. I've checked each other area thoroughly. In the deep clearing, there's only the Mamoswine and Banette. Arceus hasn't appeared.
    I went back on my GL profile today and it says that Arceus was sent. I then checked to see if the DW was working by nabbing a Kangaskhan quickly and sending it back across. That worked just fine. So I guess I'm just unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Girl View Post
    The normal place? As far as I can tell, there have always been six areas of the forest, and then one in the back. My first screen has a bunch of Pokémon running around; I'm not new to this. I've checked each other area thoroughly. In the deep clearing, there's only the Mamoswine and Banette. Arceus hasn't appeared.
    I went back on my GL profile today and it says that Arceus was sent. I then checked to see if the DW was working by nabbing a Kangaskhan quickly and sending it back across. That worked just fine. So I guess I'm just unlucky.
    That's what you are doing wrong. There's ten areas.

That's what you are doing wrong. There's ten areas.
    From Bulbapedia:
    Players begin with 6 sections to their Forest Clearing and one Deepest Clearing; however, if they are all full with 20 Pokémon each, players' forests will grow larger to accommodate more Pokémon.
    Does this mean that I have to catch over 100 Pokémon in the Dream World to access the area where Arceus might have been sent to?

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Does this mean that I have to catch over 100 Pokémon in the Dream World to access the area where Arceus might have been sent to?
    I've only befriended and sent over 3 or 4 Pokemon from the Dream World and I was able to find Arceus, so I don't think that is a requirement.

It's not. I very rarely have more than 2 in the forest. If your DW profile says he came across then he has to be there. Bulbapedia may be wrong, I'm certain I have ten areas.

Found a female Skorupi this evening! Only 3 more species to find, 2 from the Rugged Mountain and 1 from the Sparkling Sea. Also I found two evolution stones this week, so that's pretty good going.
    White FC: 4212 5061 5447. Pokédex status
    I'm interested in trading for foreign-language Pokédex ticks I don't yet have, and trading to Geonet locations I haven't traded to yet (see link). VM/PM me about it!

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Go straight up. Straight up. Then you'll find the area where Arceus is located.

Damn Rugged Mountain. It says everywhere that Larvitar appears by default in this area, but I've spent two weeks looking for a Larvitar and nothing... in fact, I meet much less Pokémon at Rugged Mountain than another areas. Is there a different encounter ratio for each Pokémon in DW, or I'm just unlucky?

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Just unlucky, I found one quite early.