FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 12

Page 12 of 166 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World

is it possible to extend the 10steps to the dream tree?

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
    is it possible to extend the 10steps to the dream tree?
    Yes, if you click 'Return home' (under the step counter) before you reach the Dream Tree then when you go in you'll have another 10 steps.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, I just went to the Dream World here (it's 1:00 where I live, Virginia, btw), and I found only 2 Pokemon the entire time, and I went back like four times before going to the tree.

Any reason it would be so...empty?

Bad luck.

I am not sure if there is a pattern to how many appear. Last night I only found about 3 Pokemon on two trips to the forest then it was empty, but on other visits I've been able to go through it many more times and meet loads of Pokemon!

Finally got round to getting Croagunk last night so that was good. He's male though and I was hoping for a female :(
    White - 1506 5966 8438
    Black - 0389 4542 8142

Quick question! Is there a limit to how many pokemon you can download from the dreamworld? Serebii.net made it sound like the limit was ten on their dream world page, and if that's true I will be really disappointed.
    I hate cloned pokemon. Never offer me one under any circumstances in a trade. Ever.

FC: 4725 6606 7595
    Name: KERMIT

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KermitYoung View Post
    Quick question! Is there a limit to how many pokemon you can download from the dreamworld? Serebii.net made it sound like the limit was ten on their dream world page, and if that's true I will be really disappointed.
    That's just serebii.
    You can have 10 Pokemon 'waiting to be transferred' to a game from the Dream World, though the current restrictions mean you can never even reach that. :\
    Also, the Pokemon 'already transferred' to a game board only holds the last 50 Pokemon you've transferred.

The Hi Link Forest Plaza can only hold 10 Pokemon until they start getting moved further back into the forest, which can in all hold 50 I think.

So once you've transfered 50 pokemon to your game even if you've captured them you can no longer transfer pokemon from the dream world.... wow that is really lame.

And its insane 5000 points are needed to get to the next area. I'm barely at 1300. I mean you have to get lucky when it comes to seeing alot of pokemon so you can get 30 points a piece of the mini-games but if you don't and have horrible luck like i have you barely see 4 and therefor only get 120 points at the most.
    Atleast when you get 1800 points you get a third row for berries. I personally just plant oran berries because they grow the fastest. But even with the third row you can only get 120 points a day from growing berries. Its just ridcilous. Either they need to increase the time limit of each day, or allow you to capture and return more then 1 pokemon a day because its going to take like atleast 20 days for an average run of the dream world to get the necessary points to access the next area

(Just a little math to proove my point)
    Harvest Berries (10 points ) x 6 berries = 60 a day
    complete mini game(10-30(lets use 20 as an average)) x 5 = 100 a day
    Send back a pokemon x 1 = 50

Thats barely 210 points on an average day for the first 9 days (1800/210)
    After that you'll gain 240 from there on out until you get the next row which for now we will assume its not till after 500

so 5000-1800= 3200 / 240 = 14 days. So add that with the 9 days from before you reach 1800 points and thats a total of 23 days.

Is it just me or does that just seem over the top ridiculous considering all the restrictions there are on the dream world currently.

you have no idea how excited i am for the dream world all the old favs getting new abilities is amazingly incredibly awesome!!!!
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with their favorites!"

Karen of the Elite Four

Blog Entries

This sounds very interesting. I can't wait to try it!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Found a little glitch.

Bought a chair the other day, and now it's placed right in-front of the Catalog...like, it's standing atop the shelf. :0

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

My DreamWorld says my Surskit has already been transferred. My game doesn't think so.

Blog Entries

So once you've transfered 50 pokemon to your game even if you've captured them you can no longer transfer pokemon from the dream world.... wow that is really lame.
    I think that means only the last 50 is listed, not that there's only 50. Just like the Poketch app that lists most recent captures.

I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    I think that means only the last 50 is listed, not that there's only 50. Just like the Poketch app that lists most recent captures.
    Dear God, I hope it's like that.
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
    Found a little glitch.

Bought a chair the other day, and now it's placed right in-front of the Catalog...like, it's standing atop the shelf. :0
    You just need to position it wherever you want to. Click one of the other buttons and it will let you move it about. I have colourful plant, table and chair etc now. I thought something was wrong to begin with but you just need to move them where you want to. :)
    White - 1506 5966 8438
    Black - 0389 4542 8142