FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 107

Page 107 of 166 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2477
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Neo

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by june bug View Post
    I hope we get a ghost Pokemon themed skin eventually. Maybe for Halloween...
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure all they can do is unlock skins already in the game card, so this is all you're getting.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure all they can do is unlock skins already in the game card, so this is all you're getting.
    Then how come there are C-Gear skins in the Japanese versions not yet on that page? =3

Neo

Oh, right, the Porygon-Z one is missing. Well, scratch that, I guess.

Yess! I finally got a Perfect Clear in the Wailord game~ :D Not only that, I also opened 40 balls when I usually open only around 30. This all resulted me getting 128 800 points from that one game. I don't know how many points other people usually get, but for me that's almost double my previous record. 8D

My access to Wi-fi is usually pretty limited, so I'm a little behind compared to most people's progress. I just hit 7500 Dream Points, so it should at least be fun to get different Pokemon and items from old areas. Also, today I finally found a female Swablu, which I've been wanting to get. I'll probably be using Dream World for a pretty long time still, at least for growing berries.
    Signature made by Aori, find her shop here~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Oh, right, the Porygon-Z one is missing. Well, scratch that, I guess.
    I believe there's actually room in the game card set aside for downloading new C-gear skin and Musical songs, that's why you need to go online to change them rather than being able to change them in your games once activated.

In any case, the PZ skin is up there now, but those skins have only been added after the fact, and did not show any skins that weren't previously announced.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, IS it true that some Pokemon trigger better encounters in the DW? I think I got the most interesting choices with my Haxorus and legendaries.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    So, IS it true that some Pokemon trigger better encounters in the DW? I think I got the most interesting choices with my Haxorus and legendaries.
    i think it was proven false, though i would swear that they do since depending on what specific pokemon i send in, i can usually tell when i won't find anything. But that's just me.

Anywho...how many months has the DW been active for everyone again? Cuz i have yet to get a hold of:

And gosh darnit! All my run throughs are dry runs now >:'(

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Neo

Not really sure where you're hoping to find a female Porygon, but best of luck.

Blog Entries

i know it's genderless, but i didn't feel like changing the title of my image :P

Blog Entries

I had a good run with three female Pokemon to choose from.

I chose a male Murkrow.

My Japanese Dream World session was decent enough. After the last session, I was hoping that I'd find more female Pokemon, but I only found one today, and I already had two of the same species. I kept the DW Farfetch'd, and I went to harvest my berries. I planted some Oran, Sitrus, Pomeg and Iapapa Berries, and then I watered 14 dry berries in a Japanese player's garden. I left the Dream World with around 450 Dream Points.

Blog Entries

it makes me sad to realize that most of my DW Pals aren't visiting anymore :c
    no berries planted, no shelf offerings, they don't even have any furni (rarely anymore than 1 or 3 items).

it's like a waste land D: the only reliable places to water/trade now are with strangers who pass by my house :|

Follow TokoTamer On Twitter

I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done about this issue, but I'm curious if anyone knows why it happened.

Back around January I managed to acquire a copy of Pokemon Peer with an unused serial code. I sat on it for a while without redeeming it, the earthquake happened and then had to wait until the PGL was brought back up.

I ended up finally using it in late May, a day or so before the campaign was to end. I put the code in and got the "congrats you got Charmander" business as you usually would after putting in a password. After I had put in the password however, I noticed the window was still there instead of the usual 'back' button. I didn't think much of it and assumed it was probably so you could buy and extra copy of the magazine and receive a different starter. To be safe though, I tried putting the password in under my White account, where it claimed it had been used.

I did the Dream World as usual that day, but there was no sign of the Charmander. I figured it'd just show up the next time. Well, after that I ended up taking an extended break. Today I just started playing around again in the Dream World on my Japanese account. I expected to find Charmander this time, but it didn't show up anywhere and wasn't on the new Pokemon list like usual.

Anyone have any idea as to what may have gone wrong?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TokoTamer View Post
    I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done about this issue, but I'm curious if anyone knows why it happened.

Back around January I managed to acquire a copy of Pokemon Peer with an unused serial code. I sat on it for a while without redeeming it, the earthquake happened and then had to wait until the PGL was brought back up.

I ended up finally using it in late May, a day or so before the campaign was to end. I put the code in and got the "congrats you got Charmander" business as you usually would after putting in a password. After I had put in the password however, I noticed the window was still there instead of the usual 'back' button. I didn't think much of it and assumed it was probably so you could buy and extra copy of the magazine and receive a different starter. To be safe though, I tried putting the password in under my White account, where it claimed it had been used.

I did the Dream World as usual that day, but there was no sign of the Charmander. I figured it'd just show up the next time. Well, after that I ended up taking an extended break. Today I just started playing around again in the Dream World on my Japanese account. I expected to find Charmander this time, but it didn't show up anywhere and wasn't on the new Pokemon list like usual.

Anyone have any idea as to what may have gone wrong?
    It might be like with the Eeveelutions where you don't encounter the pokemon via the DW but through the Promotions page? But then again i've never claimed a Magazine Code pokemon before so take my musings with a cup of salt :X

Blog Entries

So I just found out you can only send 20 of a single type of item >_>

Lame.