FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion - Page 102
Page 102 of 166 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2477

Thread: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dream World- Official Discussion

DW Poliwag! Finally!

It's a guy, but I don't care. Drizzle Politoed, here I come!

My English Dream World session last night was fun. I managed to tuck in a Pokemon in record time, which allowed me to roam around the Dream World a bit longer. I found 10 Pokemon, but one of them was a DW Horsea that I played the Sky Race game for. I almost lost that one since I kept crashing into lightning orbs, but I beat that and kept the Horsea. I watered 15 dry berries and then I harvested some of my own. I planted EV reducing berries just so that I could get more.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Once again I tried and failed to get the female Eevee in the Japanese Dream World. I almost got kicked out too for going over my time. I found 2 Eevee one of them was Male and the other one I lost. That game is really frustrating, is there a trick to it? I have to wait until tomorrow now. I really need that Eevee.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirTHECHA View Post
    ^this, I need to get on the dream world with my white. I started over that game so does that mean that my game-sync has changed?? probably so...
    Yes. You'll probably need to make a new account I believe, since I don't think there's a way to delete a Game Sync ID once you've set it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoshadowwolf View Post
    There is the ice cream game, which is simple once you know how to do it. Get different flavors on the bowl, make the size of the scoops exactly as how the "bite-size" scale describes it, and gain some height for it. There is a little trick where if you want a scoop of ice cream to stick immediately, you get another quick scoop and release at the VERY FRONT of the scoop you want to stick. I am not sure if that is a glitch or it's intentional, but it helped me go over 160 inches before.
    The guide shows someone placing scoops at scoops, so I guess it's not a glitch...
    This game is flawed for one reason: if you find an area that sparkles, it's an item left behind by the Pokémon you are looking for. It is GUARANTEED that the Pokémon will be within two screens of that item, so the "listen carefully" button is pretty useless. Sounds fun, huh?
    Pretty much. The guide does suggest a way to use it usefully. To find the berry and then go one step from it and Listen. That way, you can tell if the berry's on the side you're on or the other side, depending on the reply. Though often even that just slows you down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare View Post
    Once again I tried and failed to get the female Eevee in the Japanese Dream World. I almost got kicked out too for going over my time. I found 2 Eevee one of them was Male and the other one I lost. That game is really frustrating, is there a trick to it? I have to wait until tomorrow now. I really need that Eevee.
    Just go slowly, even just take two drinks at a time and you'll easily clear it. You only need to serve four drinks to win.

My exploits in the Dream World today:1290 points, yeah! Don't ask how. ;o

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Psystrike View Post
    DW is so boring now, I keep forgetting to pick up my berries, and now I've noticed nobody visits my Dream Isle anymore.
    i'm currently at almost 20K DW points, bought mostly everything there is to be bought, collected every item thats worth finding, and all thats left now is to either find one of every dw pokemon, or buy that log cabin that i dont like (i skipped it and bought the modern house).

not to mention, when i'm playing the find a pokemon mini-game, i forget i'm playing a game and leisurely stroll through the course until i remember what i'm doing lol i need to stop spacing out :P
    so ya, talk to me about boring :I

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRiolu View Post
    I'm having a bad day in the Dream World. I haven't gotten any high scores on in the minigames and now a loading screen froze. If I exit out I'll wake up my Pokemon, and I didn't even get a full 10 mins in!
    the other day the dw kept freezing for me :/ the music was skipping and the loading screens went on forever or had errors and kicked me out :/ what's up with that??

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    holy cow man!
    the most i've ever had was like 4-5 pages worth of pokemon xD i have since stopped trying for more dw points since there's no point now :/

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post

Dude that's..... positively mind numbing. I have neither the attention span nor the will to find a spatially challenged pokemon that many times XD

Yea, I haven't been having the greatest time either. That's mostly because Pokemon Support sent me a short little e-mail telling me my account was deleted.
    That's gonna be fun to deal with. >__<
    Spending way to much time on Final fantasy to be here at all :/

Black FC: 0948-1540-2278
    I will NEVER trade you (or accept) something hacked / not legit! Read about it here on bulbagarden.
    (Oh, And the Skype indicator is broken. I am online on and off, even though it says i'm never on.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damarziman View Post
    ...That's mostly because Pokemon Support sent me a short little e-mail telling me my account was deleted.
    That's gonna be fun to deal with. >__<
    whoa, what happened?! O_O

Blog Entries

I'm waiting for a response from them still, but I've got a hunch it was about parental accounts or something of the sort. I dont really care right now, I just hope they can retrieve my old data. I get most of my DW stuff from trade anyways.
    Spending way to much time on Final fantasy to be here at all :/

Black FC: 0948-1540-2278
    I will NEVER trade you (or accept) something hacked / not legit! Read about it here on bulbagarden.
    (Oh, And the Skype indicator is broken. I am online on and off, even though it says i'm never on.)

Blog Entries

didn't find a single female today :(
    only found berries as well...

the DW is getting really boring when you have most of the dw pokes that keep showing up, and frustrating when the ones you don't have turn out to be males :(

Blog Entries

Just had an extemely bad DW session. Literally no Pokemon appeared in the Pokemon Cafe forest. I went through the Promotions though and got the Porygon 2 and Victini C-gear skin. Does anyone know the codes to get the other Porygon line promotions though like that C-gear skin and the Porygon? I did bring back a Moody Smeargle for a friend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare View Post
    Just had an extemely bad DW session. Literally no Pokemon appeared in the Pokemon Cafe forest. I went through the Promotions though and got the Porygon 2 and Victini C-gear skin. Does anyone know the codes to get the other Porygon line promotions though like that C-gear skin and the Porygon? I did bring back a Moody Smeargle for a friend though.
    The C-Gear one is まるとくブック, I believe. The actual Porygon though needs a serial number, which I doubt anyone will give out for free, so you'd have to buy the book with it in.

Blog Entries

yay i finally hit the big benchmark :)
    now i can officially stop trying lol

It's what I do MisterE13's Avatar Archives JuniorBulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow MisterE13 On Twitter
    Visit MisterE13's Youtube Channel

Gotta make sure you are completely logged in because the sessions expire pretty fast. Refreshing might help too. I think I briefly remember one time it didn't show up for me but I went back to the home page and visited the Promotions page again.

Okay, I've done it just now. The promotion did not show up at all when I was logged off but when I head back to the home page and logged in... it showed up. See if that works out for you.

Nope, no amount of refreshing or logging out has helped. I also know that I'm logged in properly since the Eevee promotion does appear (I'd have gone postal if I hadn't gotten my Vaporeon)

Blog Entries

Well I finally got the female Eevee and am getting much better at the minigame.

Had a good day in the dreamworld today. Had many females to choose from: Marill, Miltank, Zigzagoon, Electrike, Swablu, Staravia, and Murkrow. Ended up choosing Swablu. Hopefully this doesn't mean I end up with only one female tomorrow that I already have.