Dream World + Join Avenue in Gen VI? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dream World + Join Avenue in Gen VI?

Follow porro88 On Twitter

Default Re: Dream World in X/Y

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Dream World and Global Link are websites, so it's easy for them to just reprogram for the Gen VI games. BW2 were already given different areas and separate Dream Homes, so I can't see why they wouldn't can it for these games.

I've said it in a bunch of other threads, but I would love to see a Pokewalker-style 3DS app that utilizes Streetpass and Spotpass. If it could connect to the Dream World through the 3DS (or at least meet Pokemon with hidden abilities), that would be wonderful.
    This is what I hope to have... Nintendo 3DS has a pedometer, so a pokewalker app can be done, maybe you'll connect to the DW via the walker thing... And I'm expecting an update to Dream Radar, with new pokemon and compatibility with the new games

Time for Psyence!!!

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

I also wonder, will they have to shut down the Dream World for B/W and B2/W2 to make a new one for X/Y or will they be able to maintain them all?

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    I also wonder, will they have to shut down the Dream World for B/W and B2/W2 to make a new one for X/Y or will they be able to maintain them all?
    They definitely have enough money, I think it's time to upgrade those damn servers. Oh, wow, waiting 20 hours is such a big difference from 24. >_> It's better than nothing I guess, but it honestly doesn't make much difference. Now, 16-14 hours, on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

They could possibly add more servers for Gen 6 Dream World and keep the 5th gen one going, since not everyone will buy Gen 6 right away.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I imagine that it will stick around because of how much time and energy it must have taken to set the website up. It was kind of fun for awhile, but it got really boring really fast. It didn't help that I didn't care much finding Pokemon with their Dream World abilities and it got tiring to play the same games over and over again. It will probably stay for this generation, but I don't see myself playing it unless they offer something that really appeals to me.

Hard to see it go with the whole Global Link setup, which will undoubtedly continue to exist. However, I doubt it will be a main feature of the new Global Link. I would guess a new feature will be added, and one with more social integration and interactivity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12