Dream World + Join Avenue in Gen VI?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dream World + Join Avenue in Gen VI?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Dream World + Join Avenue in Gen VI?

Since Dream World is pretty much compatible with Join Avenue, I'll put them together here.

One of the best features in Gen 5 was the introduction of Dream World where you could get pokemons with Hidden Abilities.

And with people visiting your Dream Home, you get more visitors in Join Avenue (at least it's one way to get more visitors)

In Join Avenue, you could get rare items in bulks at cheap prices, and even had a nursery to help with breeding.

Do you want them to be in Gen 6?

Default Re: Do you want Dream World/Join Avenue in Gen 6?

It's fine and all, but they need to have a berry farm or something to help with ev-reducing. People who lack computers and use iPads *cough* couldn't get berries until BW2 in which you only get 5 of a random set once a day, I am NOT a fan of ev training and making it hard to get those berries practically killed me.

If you don't want to read me rambling about something off topic skip to this section.

I'd love to see the dream world implemented more ingame, so you could visit your house in the game. Also, for entralink the funfest missions and the bridge thingy from BW would be awesome if they could make it online.
    Join avenue is aweome, I'd love to see it again.

Blog Entries

Honestly I'd rather have there be some type of similar feature to it that is either in game or on the 3ds (kinda like hidden grottos i guess). As cool as the hidden abilities are it was always a pain for me to log into the dream world and I honestly didn't have patience or fun with it.

Just my personal opinion, and I know if I don't like it nobody is forcing me to play on it.

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBreeder View Post
    Honestly I'd rather have there be some type of similar feature to it that is either in game or on the 3ds (kinda like hidden grottos i guess). As cool as the hidden abilities are it was always a pain for me to log into the dream world and I honestly didn't have patience or fun with it.

Just my personal opinion, and I know if I don't like it nobody is forcing me to play on it.
    That's a good idea. They should make the dream world an application on the eshop, and make it more of an personal experience so players arent limited to an hour a day.

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

Default Dream World in X/Y

Will Dream World continue for X/Y or will it be given the axe?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Dream World in X/Y

I doubt they would just abandon it and all the work they put into it, though its possible it may be replaced with something else and will be around for Gen 5 players. Id like to see it continue as it was a neat and cute feature I enjoy.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I imagine the Dream World cost a lot of money to set up and still does to maintain, so I imagine that Generation VI will use it as well (obviously, it will have its own exclusive stages and stuff).

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

It's a real pain in the ass to have to do it online, even with phone and 3DS browsers. I never saw much use to it because I don't care about getting hidden natures. I don't see them getting rid of the thing, but I hope there's not really any focus on it in the story.

Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

I think it will continue, but in a new form again like on B/W 2. And it may get a new name or something. Overall, what I'm saying is I think there will still be an online feature on the Global Link site, but it may not be called the Dream World.

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Blog Entries

It seemed very gimmicky and only for Gen 5. After a while it just got boring.

Blog Entries
    Add Hedface on Facebook
    Visit Hedface's Youtube Channel

I'd like for there to be a Dream World...I just wish that it was accessible through the DS itself. Trying it from the computer was tiresome (due mostly to Internet.)

Jumping on the Fenne-Bandwagon

I don't think so... maybe it will be replaced with something else, just like the Dream World is a newer pokewalker

Honestly id prefer some of its features to return to the game itself (planting berries , secret bases [houses in the dream world])

Nyx

Eh, I don't see them getting rid of it so quickly. They'll probably revamp it and keep it for Gen. VI.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dream World and Global Link are websites, so it's easy for them to just reprogram for the Gen VI games. BW2 were already given different areas and separate Dream Homes, so I can't see why they wouldn't can it for these games.

I've said it in a bunch of other threads, but I would love to see a Pokewalker-style 3DS app that utilizes Streetpass and Spotpass. If it could connect to the Dream World through the 3DS (or at least meet Pokemon with hidden abilities), that would be wonderful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast