Double/Triple Champion battles.

Thread: Double/Triple Champion battles.

Wink Double/Triple Champion battles.

So far there has been a Double Gym Leader battle(Mosdeep City Gym, Tate&Liza), but how about there being two champions of a region that decide to co-exist as Champion of that region, or perhaps they have a similar close bond like Tate&Liza have.

And what if, if a battle like this existed, you had the choice to either fight them both alone(2 against 1) or choose someone else to come and share the title of Champion with them?

What would u think about this? would it be more challenging? :)
    Or how about triple Champion or Gym Leader battles?

Your thoughts? :)
    Last edited by AntJR; 10th November 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Default Re: Double/Triple Champion battles.

I would love to be able to fight two Champions at once, but not inside the league (similar to the tag battle with Lance and Clair). I also think a Triple or Rotation gym battle is order, they should have done it for Striaton gym.

In one Fakemon Region I had, the Champion was 2 twins who were inspired by Tate and Liza to always be a team. oAo Would certainly be an insanely tough challenge.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Quote Originally Posted by SimH5 View Post
    I would love to be able to fight two Champions at once, but not inside the league (similar to the tag battle with Lance and Clair).
    Oh I see, just not within the league.

Quote Originally Posted by SimH5 View Post
    I also think a Triple or Rotation gym battle is order, they should have done it for Striaton gym.
    I was actually thinking the same thing, I know that each of them were meant to own a Pokemon of each if the types you've started with, but it would've been awesome to have a triple battle with with them at the same time, the triple battle idea was introduced in Black&White after all :D

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    In one Fakemon Region I had, the Champion was 2 twins who were inspired by Tate and Liza to always be a team. oAo Would certainly be an insanely tough challenge.
    You did, really? and they were your Champions, sweet! :D