Does anyone have a Foreign Language Ditto, that they are willing to trade.

Thread: Does anyone have a Foreign Language Ditto, that they are willing to trade.

Smile Does anyone have a Foreign Language Ditto, that they are willing to trade.

I'm trying to get a Shiny Metang, Using the regular encounter method.
    So far I have only gotten regulars, but very rarely. [Stupid Piloswine, Ditto, Clefairy, Solrock and Lunatone, always appearing when I want a Metang.]

Because of the ridiculous chances of even a regular Metang appearing. [Even if it's encounter rate matches that of Lunatone and Solrock.]
    I have decided to try the Masuda Method.

This Pokemon can be from Black or White.

I can trade you anything you wan't, except for Legendaries, or Swarm Pokemon that I haven't caught yet.

No level 100s either.

I have a Ditto I caught myself, so if you want a really low level newly breeded Pokemon, I can do that.

I'm asking you because I tried Japan and Germany, and they ask for Legendaries, that I don't even have. [Like Darkrai and Zekrom.]

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Does anyone have a Foreign Language Ditto, that they are willing to trade.

This isn't the right section to ask for trades. The trade section is here Bulbagarden Global Trade Station Please ask for trades there instead.