Do you use the GTS? - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Do you use the GTS?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you use the GTS?

GTS is incredibly useful if you avoid looking for unrealistic trades. In general, I rarely trust shinies, Pokemon with incredibly good items like Master Balls and legendaries.

I usually go for starters and version exclusives. I always ask for just hatched Lv. 1 trades, unless impossible, to minimize fake Pokemon and for more control over moveset and stats.

I'll admit that I give away hacks when trading, but they're pretty harmless. oAo And I don't know about other hackers, but I only hack for impossible or stupid trades. Like today, someone was offering a Level 11 Venipede, that had a nickname. But they wanted a level 100 Reuniclus. When it's ridiculous like that, I hack. But fair trades, like a level 36 Carracosta for a level 30-and-up Archeops, that's fair. I don't hack them, I breed or clone. I don't consider cloning hacking.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

Back when I had Wi-Fi for the DS, hardly. Most of the offers were terrible, mostly for Lv.100 pokemon or under leveled legendaries. I managed to get a few pokemon I like with it. I prefer to do online trades with people I -somewhat- know from the internet via friend code.

WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart

"All systems full power!" NuvemaHillShipperSonic!'s Avatar

Visit NuvemaHillShipperSonic!'s Youtube Channel

Yesterday, I traded my Tornadus for a shiny Charizard! Sometimes, I get real lucky on the GTS.
    Tumblr|DA|PokeCommunity|Serebii

Banner by emerald on the PokemonNewsDaily forums. Avatar by Blue Dragon.

Registered User The Pikachu Prowler's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I absolutely HATE the GTS! Every time I want something I need to get the S.H.I.T. end of the stick. The only time I got a good deal was when I gave my Clink up. I put it in and asked for a Zorua, just for fun. Time passed, and I had completely forgotten I put it in there. Then I plug in, and HOLY F*CKING SH*T, IT WORKED!!!! Absolute hysteria ensued and I partied like a rockstar, admiring my new Japanese Zorua.
    sonic10158 likes this.

I consider it cheating if you get a pokemon that you have only seen but if you caught a rare poke like Druddigon and it was a female, it is fine. Or if you want a legendary that you gave to your friend it is very useful.

White fc: 3010 4502 7876

I used it quite a bit on Diamond back when I was the only one of my friends playing Pokemon. Once I got more people to trade with/a second DS, I just did that instead.

Add Link Snivy on Facebook Add Link Snivy on Google+
    Visit Link Snivy's Youtube Channel

um...wat r u talking about bulbagarden gts, how does that work?
    sorry im new here

edit: oh and yes i do use it, whenever they ask for crazy requests like level one impossibles, i use action replay to catch level ones and then trade them off, since they might not have action replay their games crash when they receive it and they either have to start over or buy a new game. Just call me a cold hearted person that enjoys other people's suffering, at least it'll teach them a lesson. Oh and for those of you that think you cant trade level one legendaries, yes you can, I tried it on my friend that did the same thing, asking for impossible trades. It was a coincidence but it does crash their game. I trade using this acion replay code that lets you trade whatever you want as long as it's the exact thing their asking for. I created the code myself. I don't use action replay super cheating like IVs and stuff like that.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 10th July 2012 at 04:40 AM. Reason: edited in double post
    I AM NOW ADDICTED TO UGLY BETTY!!! I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST FIVE TIMES AND TO THIS DAY IS THE ONLY SHOW THAT MADE ME CRY AT THE END....

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY BRING THIS SHOW BACK...or at least make a movie out of it....

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

*evil laugh*

Registered User BlackTerminator's Avatar
    Follow BlackTerminator On Twitter Add BlackTerminator on Facebook Add BlackTerminator on MySpace
    Follow BlackTerminator on Tumblr Visit BlackTerminator's Youtube Channel

Nope, I refuse to trade for cheap offers.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Yeah, I use it at times, if I don't really have the time to find someone on the forums to schedule a trade time with. Sometimes I can get lucky and find a Pokemon I'm looking for on there, and get a trade at a reasonable cost, or, more likely like I'd done so many times in the past, I put a Pokemon in there for a version exclusive, (like in HG when I put a version exclusive there for a Teddiursa since it was SS only) less common mons from other games that you can't find in the one you're playing (such as putting a Cyndaquil up there for an Aipom) or starters for starters. More times than not this does work out pretty quickly, so it's my go to method when I'm busy.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

I used it alot especially for recieving pokemon and trading.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Link Snivy View Post
    sorry im new here

edit: oh and yes i do use it, whenever they ask for crazy requests like level one impossibles, i use action replay to catch level ones and then trade them off, since they might not have action replay their games crash when they receive it and they either have to start over or buy a new game. Just call me a cold hearted person that enjoys other people's suffering, at least it'll teach them a lesson. Oh and for those of you that think you cant trade level one legendaries, yes you can, I tried it on my friend that did the same thing, asking for impossible trades. It was a coincidence but it does crash their game. I trade using this acion replay code that lets you trade whatever you want as long as it's the exact thing their asking for. I created the code myself. I don't use action replay super cheating like IVs and stuff like that.
    If you go near the Video Game section, you see 2 other sections, Bulbagarden Battle Center and Bulbagarden Global Trade Station. You can use Munchlaxs cravings to request something, and Delibirds deals to offer something.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Add Link Snivy on Facebook Add Link Snivy on Google+
    Visit Link Snivy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Oshawhat?! View Post
    sorry im new here

If you go near the Video Game section, you see 2 other sections, Bulbagarden Battle Center and Bulbagarden Global Trade Station. You can use Munchlaxs cravings to request something, and Delibirds deals to offer something.
    is that in game?
    I AM NOW ADDICTED TO UGLY BETTY!!! I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST FIVE TIMES AND TO THIS DAY IS THE ONLY SHOW THAT MADE ME CRY AT THE END....

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY BRING THIS SHOW BACK...or at least make a movie out of it....

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

*evil laugh*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oshawhat?! View Post
    sorry im new here

is that in game?
    No, it's on the forums.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

championshipping no miko!

I used it to get the version-exclusive Pokemon that I didn't have in White, and also certain Pokemon from older generations that I didn't want to get via Dream World, but it can take days sometimes, and some cheated Pokemon still get through, unfortunately...
    Hi! I'm shadow/phantomness! I founded Championshipping (Lance x Red).

http://www.geocities.com/shadowphantomness/index.html
    <--- My Page!

I am desperately trying to avoid reading yaoi and yuri, without much success...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast