Do you think they'll make it easier to finish the Pokedex? + Side Quests

Thread: Do you think they'll make it easier to finish the Pokedex? + Side Quests

Blog Entries

Default Do you think they'll make it easier to finish the Pokedex? + Side Quests

With over 600 Pokemon there's bound to be a new way to finish it... other than trading. They must realise, surely, by now that not everyone can reach WiFi or someone to trade with.

I can, but speaking on behalf of those who can't. Maybe we have to do tasks to access little parts of the region to capture certain types of Pokemon, or you have to see one Pokemon to see another.

I dono' little quests would be cool! Like if you do this then I will give you this.

Eeeeeeeeeeep. excited.

Mew

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Do you think they'll make it easier to finish the Pokedex? + Side Quests

The games have always been focused on trading. That was explicitly highlighted in Iwata's introduction. There's just gonna be more trading and transferring this time around. Hopefully there's an easier way of moving massive numbers of pokemon rather than one by one though.