Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? - Page 5

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

learn it live it love it venusboi79's Avatar

Default Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

While I don't want to see loads of old Pokemon getting formes/evos/prevos, I do want an alternate evolution for the Bellsprout line. It's always bugged me that its counterpart got one and it didn't.

Default Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

I hope they finally make an evo for Pinsir pretty much every pokemon around it in the Pokedex has an evo or pre-evo

Hmm...I'll go through my list I have for the ones I think are most necessary or interesting (and add the names I came up with, because this was a little while ago and some of them are frankly hilarious now that I look back on them):

Rapidash --> Machariot (a pegasus - you know it'd rock)

Farfetch'd --> Bushiduk (kendou-styled, with a face mask)

Kanjoey --> Kangaskhan (everyone's thought of this one)

Jynx --> Divanity (if only because an even more ridiculous-looking evolution of Jynx would be hilarious)

Pinsir --> Mandibull (Bug/Dragon or Bug/Dark, based on a centipede or earwig)

Muu --> Tauros/Miltank (another one everyone's thought of, and would make a lot of sense)

Dunsparce --> Marronent --> Quetzatl (because I imagine such a godlike Aztec-looking final evo for Dunsparce, it needs an intermediary form)

Qwilfish --> Nidelfin (based on a lionfish, which would look amazing)

Octillery --> Krakannon (because I lovesd the name, and Octillery could use a boost)

Stantler --> Glaribou (kinda self-explanatory, a power boost)

Luvdisc --> Pashamour/Breacoeur (Water and Water/Dark, respectively, with the latter representing a broken heart; a power bost with a divergent twist, since Luvdisc doesn't have much to it at the moment)

Combee --> Vespiquen/Vespidron (Bug or Bug/Dark, an evolution for male Combee)

Pachirisu --> Pachimur (power boost to make it more useful)

Cherrim --> Sakuraph (Grass or Grass/Dragon; power boost, plus I love the name)

-------------

Feel free to mock as necessary.

learn it live it love it venusboi79's Avatar

I like Krakannon! And Jynx could use an Electivire/Magmortar type evo...

i want to see an evolution for
    -sandslash
    -jynx
    -dophan
    -shuckle
    -more eevee

Blog Entries

I'm not a fan of baby Pokemon, but if any of them deserve one it should be Khangeskhan. It's had that thing with it since Gen I.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bangirasu View Post
    There sure is going to be any evolution or preevolution of any current Pokemon. Let´s speculate what Pokemon could evolve or being evolve from.

Torkoal, Chatot, Pachirisu, Delibird, Farfetch´d to have evolutions.
    Skarmory, Tropius, Tauros, Miltank to have pre-evolutions(Tauros and Miltank both sharing a common preevolution).
    i love the Tauros-Miltank idea...

i also demand for a PINSIR evolution-since it is totally left out..

and an evolution for JYNX that would erase its bad image
    Pokemon White FC: 4813 9068 9493 - MAIN
    Pokemon Black FC: 4727 9278 7280

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tyro143 View Post

and an evolution for JYNX that would erase its bad image
    Good luck with that. The bad image is still going to sit around... for some reason.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Eh, I don't think Jynx can outrun the dumb controversy either, though I doubt anyone would make too much of a fuss as long as they were careful with the evolution's design - I've always imagined it as something like the fat opera singer with the horned helmet. XD

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^That pretty much opens up the "Sound-type" discussion here. But That ain't a bad idea!

kanjoey needs to exist. We ALREADY know it exists.

While I do think that some of these ideas are quite cool (Dunsparce evolution particularly. It's one of my personal faves from GSC and a feathery snake would be awesome.) I really really really really really really hope that Nintendo pulls a total Gen III on all of us and does away with the Evos and Pre-vos entirely.

I'll fully admit that I'm biased, because Generation III is by far my favourite Gen of all time (OF ALL TIME!) but really...Sinnoh went fucking nuts on Evolutionary families. Giving us baby forms of Pokemon that were terrible to begin with? How many people honestly wet their pants over Chingling?

"OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

After reading some of the posts on this thread, I realized how very few Pokemon are left that have no Evolutionary ties. Frankly, I think it would be better if it stayed that way. Not everything needs to have uber leet evolutions.

Is Farfetch'd terrible? Absolutely. But if we give every single Pokemon that exists a new evolution just to power it up, then it's going too far. Maybe some just need to stay the way they are to prevent total and utter mind-bending chaos to ensue.

I've got my fingers crossed for the Generation III treatment.

But feel free to disagree. This is just my personal view.

Though I really do think that "Babykhan" will stay in that pouch forever.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Um, Kayde? Wynaut?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    Um, Kayde? Wynaut?
    Also Azurill.

But my point is, despite those two prevos, RSE is generally accepted as the Pokedex's original "Total Reboot."

And I'm hoping for the same thing for Gen V. Maybe the sheer volume of Evolutionary families in DPPt soured me on the concept, so if new Evolutions are introduced and they don't hit the FAIL button quite as hard as Probopass..........I can probably be okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    While I do think that some of these ideas are quite cool (Dunsparce evolution particularly. It's one of my personal faves from GSC and a feathery snake would be awesome.) I really really really really really really hope that Nintendo pulls a total Gen III on all of us and does away with the Evos and Pre-vos entirely.

I'll fully admit that I'm biased, because Generation III is by far my favourite Gen of all time (OF ALL TIME!) but really...Sinnoh went fucking nuts on Evolutionary families. Giving us baby forms of Pokemon that were terrible to begin with? How many people honestly wet their pants over Chingling?

"OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

After reading some of the posts on this thread, I realized how very few Pokemon are left that have no Evolutionary ties. Frankly, I think it would be better if it stayed that way. Not everything needs to have uber leet evolutions.

Is Farfetch'd terrible? Absolutely. But if we give every single Pokemon that exists a new evolution just to power it up, then it's going too far. Maybe some just need to stay the way they are to prevent total and utter mind-bending chaos to ensue.

I've got my fingers crossed for the Generation III treatment.

But feel free to disagree. This is just my personal view.

Though I really do think that "Babykhan" will stay in that pouch forever.
    Farfetch'd is terrible on purpose. It's a gag. You trade a spearow for a farfetch'd in the game and farfetch'd is worse. Same goes for luvdisk. It's a pokemon shaped like a heart. It's not supposed to be strong. As for the cute babies, they're there because we need cutes each gen.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast