Discussion on Eusine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discussion on Eusine

Default Discussion on Eusine

What becomes of him? I mean in Crystal he went back to Celadon City, but in HGSS he doesn't, he just seems to disappear (I don't know if he reappears or not). So I was wondering what you guys think happen to him. Would he go looking for another Suicune, we know there are more than one, would he move on to another goal, if so what do you think that is, or would he just live his life as some drunk roaming the streets with nothing in life.

What do you guys think?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Discussion on Eusine

Don't see why he would be a drunk when he was pretty accepting of the outcome of what happened.

Ok what do you think happened to him then? How comes we can re meet him in Crystal but not in HGSS, has he gone and done something else, moved somewhere, got a new goal, or gone to find another Suicune, what happened to this "Mystery Man."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Ok what do you think happened to him then? How comes we can re meet him in Crystal but not in HGSS, has he gone and done something else, moved somewhere, got a new goal, or gone to find another Suicune, what happened to this "Mystery Man."
    We can meet him in Crystal because he was still part of the Ho-Oh event requiring you to catch the legendary dogs. If I recall, he leaves that post in Celedon after Ho-Oh comes.

In HgSs, his role ends with the capture of Suicune, that's why we don't see him anymore.

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He goes for searching for Mesprit in Shion, but Dawn/Lucas get it before him, so he goes somewhere else to find romaning Pokemon, always.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Blog Entries

Personally, I've always found Eusine to be a bit weird. It wouldn't surprised me if he ended up as a ranting, drunk, homeless bum on the streets of Goldenrod.

I don't really see him becoming a drunk. He may be weird and I don't doubt that, while seeming rather accepting of it, not being chosen as Suicune's trainer depressed him, but he hasn't shown any signs of throwing his life away because of it. And even then, there's still Morty to look after him and I doubt he would've abandoned a friend like that. My guess is that Eusine was depressed for a while, then decided to get over it and try to find a new goal.

Eusine's travelling 'round Kanto, at least. Sue told me she met him recently.

Thanks to Demotei of the SPPf for the perfect sprite~

Kingpin of Route 41 WhirlpoolLugia's Avatar

He went to go look for another legendary Pokemon to rape.

Blog Entries

He's chillin' like a villain.

But seriously, who knows? Maybe he found some other Pokemon to chase. Maybe he's hiding in Ecruteak or Celadon. Maybe he's the champion of Black and White. You never know.
    "Isn't Lady Gaga one of the Gym Leaders in Black & White?"
    Hopefully I'll be making some... projects that you guys will find out about soon.

Blog Entries

He joined Giovanni to jump down a waterfall. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by WhirlpoolLugia View Post
    He went to go look for another legendary Pokemon to rape.
    It's stalk, not rape damnit.
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    Personally, I've always found Eusine to be a bit weird. It wouldn't surprised me if he ended up as a ranting, drunk, homeless bum on the streets of Goldenrod.
    Same here.

I like to save the beef for my tacos, so that's why my sig isn't that...well,beefy. (:

Reshiram is for those who are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kick View Post
    He's chillin' like a villain.

But seriously, who knows? Maybe he found some other Pokemon to chase. Maybe he's hiding in Ecruteak or Celadon. Maybe he's the champion of Black and White. You never know.
    I so want this to be true.

Claims

Doing it for the lulz Miss Alex's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Another year, another failed capture of a legendary Pokemon. "This year was going to be different," he thought. "I mean, dammit, our names sounded so great together!"

Eusine always had a short attention span, and although he'd claim he'd been covering [trendy Pokemon of the moment] for years, he never studied one for more than a few months at a time. It started with fossil Pokemon from his father's caves as a child, then progressed to more and more fabled creatures as he studied the history of Pokemon.

Suicune was going to be his crowning achievement. He'd followed it for months, examining its footprints and battle cries whenever he could. Once the meddling trainer took it away from him, he was devastated.

"It was a perfect fit...why did it have to get away?"

Though devastated, he maintained his composure and knew there was a connection between him and Suicune that couldn't be tossed aside (much like his similar thoughts regarding Mewtwo, Moltres, and, at one point, a particularly powerful Oddish). Several days after departing, he had a dream where he saw him and Suicune standing side by side on a mountain, strengthening his resolve to get his own once and for all.

He talked to trainers everywhere who had either encountered or captured his beloved Pokemate. One such trainer was an older, retired man named Ethan. Ethan's Suicune had been with him since his young trainer days, and they were always seen side by side.

Eusine loved Ethan's Suicune. So much so, in fact, that while Ethan went to the bathroom, Eusine stole the Pokemon and fled. Fearing that releasing the Pokemon would make him flee back to his true owner, he leaves Suicune in a master ball that hangs from his neck at all times.

He's content now, traveling from region to region under disguise on the hunt for more rare Pokemon.

----

Why yes, I do love giving long-winded, dramatic responses!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alex View Post

Why yes, I do love giving long-winded, dramatic responses!
    Was he the retard in Oldale who thought he saw the footprints of a legendary Pokemon?
    Pokedex (HG): 173 Seen, 95 Captured
    Current Party: Typhlosion, Ampharos, Gyarados, Machamp, Golem, Hypno
    Badges: 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast