A different country and Team Rocket returns? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A different country and Team Rocket returns?

Think of a place.............Keep thinking..........Have you thought of it? That's where I am.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A different country and Team Rocket returns?

What about a villainous team about pollution? 'Cause of the really big city...?

I love JERVIS!!!

Blog Entries

A different country and Team Rocket returns? ,

NO.

A different region? Yes.

Team Rocket returns? They got their closure in HG/SS. As Mitzel-whatever said, they have already been in 4 sets of games. Unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    A different country and Team Rocket returns? ,

NO.

A different region? Yes.

Team Rocket returns? They got their closure in HG/SS. As Mitzel-whatever said, they have already been in 4 sets of games. Unnecessary.
    Why can't we go to a different nation, like the UK, France, America, even China. Why does it always have to be Japan? Pokemon is an international franchise, maybe the location of the games should reflect that.

Super Special Awesome! AbbyNormal's Avatar

1) FireRed and LeafGreen SHOULD be Crayola colors. I've always wanted crayola to release like limited-edition crayons- FireRed, LeafGreen, Pikachu Yellow, etc... just a thought :)

2) I quite like Team Rocket... their uselessness is... endearing? And got knows, once I realized what Cyrus really wanted, it scared the crap out of me. And I know I'm not alone :p Team Rocket is harmless by comparison.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/Ptitlei015gc004kw4

I don't think they'll be back, though.
    ~AbbyNormal

Favorite Smiley: !

Hoenner and B/W fangirl Geechisu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just_in_Rome View Post
    What about a villainous team about pollution? 'Cause of the really big city...?
    Team Hexxus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cohenmarioman View Post
    Why can't we go to a different nation, like the UK, France, America, even China. Why does it always have to be Japan? Pokemon is an international franchise, maybe the location of the games should reflect that.
    Cause you know people who make the games are Japanese?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Cause you know people who make the games are Japanese?
    So, Microsoft makes games based in Europe. Sony makes games based in America. Why is Nintendo automatically alleviated from this just because they are Japanese? Let them make a Pokemon game in Europe, it would be great.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dkr. Napyeer View Post
    Team Hexxus.
    Oh you did not just make that reference.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cohenmarioman View Post
    So, Microsoft makes games based in Europe. Sony makes games based in America. Why is Nintendo automatically alleviated from this just because they are Japanese? Let them make a Pokemon game in Europe, it would be great.
    Microsoft is American and sony is Japanese -_-

But I agreed with you. Pokemon games based on other parts of the world are possible and more interesting. They'll allways have a surprise factor for geography, like movies.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

If you bother to look at the history of pokemon, you'll see that the games were really meant for Japan initially. That's why they used a japanese region. This started a tradition to use the islands of Japan to make the regions. There are two, maybe three more pieces that can be used and you can bet Masuda and the gang will use them. These are Japanese games in a Japanese franchise made by Japanese people who live in Japan. And you wonder why they make the games based on Japan?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    Microsoft is American and sony is Japanese -_-

But I agreed with you. Pokemon games based on other parts of the world are possible and more interesting. They'll allways have a surprise factor for geography, like movies.
    I said Sony because they are Japanese and have made games based in America, or at least not Japan. Microsoft because they are American and base games outside of America.

It would be really nice if the next game was based in NYC, with those buildings, who knows. The landscape would be cool to travel around, three fairy boats you could use, and a whole lot of other things, like a magnet train for the whole region. It would be pretty cool.

They would just need to designate some areas, like Downtown, as city parts, and other places, like Queens or Staten Island, as grasslands to catch Pokemon.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    If you bother to look at the history of pokemon, you'll see that the games were really meant for Japan initially. That's why they used a japanese region. This started a tradition to use the islands of Japan to make the regions. There are two, maybe three more pieces that can be used and you can bet Masuda and the gang will use them. These are Japanese games in a Japanese franchise made by Japanese people who live in Japan. And you wonder why they make the games based on Japan?
    It's not like they are really in Japan anyway. Sinnoh is based on Hokkaido, but it isn't Hokkaido.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Not enough information to go on. We have ALWAYS had colors though... so there is no "return to colors".
    what r u talking about? like are u serious right now? we HAD colors, then it went to precious metals and gems, now were BACK to colors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sutachi View Post
    what r u talking about? like are u serious right now? we HAD colors, then it went to precious metals and gems, now were BACK to colors.
    Apparently someone hasn't ever looked at the names of colors in a box of crayons before. =3= Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, and Platinum are all colors as well, Diamond is the only one needing a bit of stretching to be called a color.

Anyways, I really don't care if TR returns or what, so long as I can still foil their plans. :P
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

This may be a spoiler for some but I think that the Fateful Celebi event at Tohjo Falls in HG/SS pretty much wrapped Team Rocket up. I doubt they'll see a return.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast