Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...) - Page 2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Default Re: Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

I love the Apricorn balls, and I use balls if they fit the Pokémon, such as Time Balls on Dialga.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

I always loved only using normal Pokéballs, even when trying to catch legendary Pokémon with a catch rate of 3, but I've started catching legendaries and shiny Pokémon in Luxury Balls, after realising how cool they are.

I like Dusk and Luxury balls so I use them but many times I breed pokemon for special moves so they often wind up in a regular pokeball. When it comes to legendaries I try my best to get them in a pokeball or luxury ball with a good nature to show my effort.

Blog Entries

I used to practically never use any special balls, because I always thought they looked messy when seen next to so many regulay Pokéballs, but after needing to capture a little Tynamo with Pokémon that are actually decently leveled, I decided to at least use Quick Balls sometimes.
    "I'm battling a Magma Abdomen" - my brother

Registered Pretty Boy Wiley Willy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always love using Luxury Balls to capture my favorite Pokemon. They are by far the nicest looking Pokeball and in my opinion they emanate a sense of class. (I kind of wish there was a choice to put your bred pokemon in any pokeball you choose. If I could choose, I would put all of my special bred competitive pokemon in a Luxury Ball.)

On a side note, I actually found that the Heavy Ball is INCREDIBLY useful. It actually has a really good catch rate for all the heavy pokemon in the game (which there are a lot) and also 9 times out of 10, they work better than Ultra Balls when trying to catch a lot of the Legendary Pokemon.

Edit: Also it needs to be said, Quick Ball = Awesome.

WileyWilly: Normal Gym Leader; Bleak Badge "Vitality through Normality."
    Gorebyss claimed April 8th, 2012
    "Porcelina of the oceans blue(...)"

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

Oh, I used my Luxury Ball on a Wobbuffet. But it broke out.
    I used Fast Balls against Raikou- they were very useful.

I primarily use Ultra Balls. But sometimes I use Premier Balls just for the heck of it. I honestly have no idea what they do, but I once caught Groudon in Emerald with it, so from that point on I decided they were useful.

Blog Entries

I primarily use Dusk balls right now due to mostly playing at night. However I've used Ultra Balls mostly throughout all the time I've been playing the main series games. I've found Quick and Timer balls very useful recently, though I don't use them as much as I do Dusk and or Ultra balls. I use Luxury primarily when I want a little boost in the friendship area, though sometimes I'll use it for aesthetics. Likewise, I use the Heal Ball all the time for Pokemon I want in Pink Pokeballs, since the Heal Balls are the only ones available to me. I like it. I have a few Dive balls and use them often, but haven't found a Pokemon I want specifically in there like I do with Heal Balls. Strange, I guess. Other ones I haven't mentioned I either don't use or don't buy as much as the others and therefore don't use as much.
    Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic.
    Fanclub for an underloved Trash Pokemon...
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

Blog Entries

I mostly use ultra balls, but when it comes to special balls I use a lot of dusk balls and quick balls.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I always use my special balls.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only when I'm out of cloned master balls............
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

I've never used a ball other than the ordinary PokéBall.

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

If I'm not mistaken, Dusk Balls can have a greater catch rate than Ultra Balls in some circumstances (caves, I believe, but I could be wrong).

I do love Dusk Balls, Timer Balls, and Quick Balls. Sometimes I'd use Luxury Balls and Heal Balls. I also enjoy Dive Balls but since I don't spend as much time on/under the water they don't see as much use from me. And Level and Repeat Balls are very helpful, too.

I use dusk balls for all the legendaries in caves, but for Palkia I got it in a heal ball, just because it matched xD Otherwise, I try to use pokeballs, just because they're the cheapest and I go on catching sprees when I'm working on my pokedex.

Blog Entries

Since catching Pokemon from the DW is always guaranteed regardless of the ball, I tend to use those special balls on those occasions.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast