Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...) - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

ONE OF MANY POSSIBILITIES Professional Jackass's Avatar

Default Re: Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

^
    Pretty much this, except for the fact that I still don't care about matching color schemes if I want to use the pokemon.

But in early-game, I use Premier Balls more than normal Pokeballs because they're pretty.

e: lol
    Last edited by Professional Jackass; 16th December 2012 at 08:40 PM.
    effort goes here

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

Default Re: Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

I use Dive Balls whenever I catch water type via fishing/surfing, and dark balls in caves, timer balls for legendaries and quick balls for roaming pokemon.

WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart

yes i use them thats what they exist for
    Hoopa likes this.

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

What about selling (moon balls have limited use and ylw apricorns are easy to get compared to others. But I use them for the most part I caught lugia in a heavy ball. One of the best pokeballs if properly used.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Yes, I use Quick balls,Dusk balls, Net Balls, dive balls, and Timer balls pretty often.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

I used to use dusk balls and timer balls in Ruby all the time. But i'm playing silver now and I find myself saving all the special balls. Because, I don't know, just in case?
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I love using Luxury Balls. I used one recently on the Shiny Haxorus you can catch after completing the Unova Dex. I also like using them on Pokemon I really love. ;;

I also like using random balls on legendaries(such as Net ball on Terrakion, dive ball on Heatran, etc.)

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

when catching legendaries in my emerald game, i frequently used timer balls.i also used net balls when fishing and catching kyogre. i used a luxury ball to catch a golbat to make it evolve into crobat faster.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it depends on the Pokeball itself. I find balls like Quick Balls and Timer Balls to be quite useful, while I only use balls like Heal Balls for rare occasions. I will usually use the Pokeball that I feel is most suited for the moment, such as using a Luxuary Ball on a Pokemon that evolves via friendship. However, to ensure that not a large number of my Pokemon are in the same type of Pokeball, I'm willing to use my least favorite balls to balance out what is in what. Overall, I'm willing to give every Pokeball attention, regardless on whether or not I care about its effects.

Registered User ♥^_^cremep0ps^_^♥'s Avatar

actually, i tend to use special balls more than regulars, because i feel they somehow have a higher catch rate.
    "At noon on Wednesday, i'm gonna be leaving a watermelon-pineapple treasure inside of Liam Neeson. He's the one with the cooked fish allergies."
    ~Ron Paul

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I almost always caught all the legendaries in Dusk Balls, but in HGSS, I caught my Lugia in a Heavy Ball.

After post-league, I use Nest Balls to catch low-leveled pokemon that I want.
    Almost the same thing except with level instead of nest balls.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

W.A.L.I.A. Pokemon World! Nova Got Jinxed's Avatar

Only Timer, others don't seem to really work for me.

Every time I catch a pokemon that I want on my team I would use different pokeballs for each one of them.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910