Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR) - Page 7

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

What if Volcanion is the antagonist to the musketeer quartet?

El_
    Blog Entries

Many are thinking these are Kalos's missing trio, but I wonder perhaps they are the event legends instead. That would seem more likely anyways since they would have been found by now like Zygarde was, not to mention the typings have no clear relation to each other like other trios did.

If so it will likely be a good while till we see all 3 officially. At least this confirms there is more to the dex and data we don't know about, hope the 3DS stays unhacked.
    The_Doctor and Zweilous like this.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    Many are thinking these are Kalos's missing trio, but I wonder perhaps they are the event legends instead. That would seem more likely anyways since they would have been found by now like Zygarde was, not to mention the typings have no clear relation to each other like other trios did.

If so it will likely be a good while till we see all 3 officially. At least this confirms there is more to the dex and data we don't know about, hope the 3DS stays unhacked.
    There are other trios where if you didn't knew their theme you would say their typing has no relation, examples like the Regi trio and the Johto Beasts. So if these three pokemon are a trio we still need to see their actual designs and theme to see if the their typings are related. Or it can be one standalone legendary and a duo legendary because two of them have a catch rate of 3 and the other one has a catch rate of 30.

Claimer of Garchomp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
    There are other trios where if you didn't knew their theme you would say their typing has no relation, examples like the Regi trio and the Johto Beasts.
    Not really. The Regis all have "solid" types, and the beasts are close to the fire-ice-lightning trio used in lot of fantasy RPG series, including Pokemon. Usually with trios that have two types each, though, they all share one type- the legendary birds are all part flying, the Muskedeers are all part fighting, etc- which makes these guys look less like relatives than the single-typed trios (assuming those types are correct, of course). Though I would be interested to see what sort of related concepts GF could come up with using such disparate types.

I'm leaning towards these guys being unrelated event legends, though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
    There are other trios where if you didn't knew their theme you would say their typing has no relation, examples like the Regi trio and the Johto Beasts.
    Not really. The Regis all have "solid" types, and the beasts are close to the fire-ice-lightning trio used in lot of fantasy RPG series, including Pokemon. Usually with trios that have two types each, though, they all share one type- the legendary birds are all part flying, the Muskedeers are all part fighting, etc- which makes these guys look less like relatives than the single-typed trios (assuming those types are correct, of course). Though I would be interested to see what sort of related concepts GF could come up with using such disparate types.

I'm leaning towards these guys being unrelated event legends, though.
    Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde also have no type relation and yet they are trio as well, typing doesn't matter much in a trio as long they all follow their theme. Ahem, Suicune is Water type so it's Water, Electric and Fire and not Ice, Fire, Electric. And as i said i think it's more a standalone legendary and a duo because of their catch rate, if their catch rate is actualy true.
    Last edited by Norzan; 25th October 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Claimer of Garchomp

learn it live it love it venusboi79's Avatar

I'm leaning more towards "unrelated, non-trio" for these legendaries. First of all, the trios have never been this disconnected from the game; the birds in Kanto were mentioned several times (and were hard to miss) and while the Braille was a "guide dang it" moment, there was clearly something that could be done to unlock the Regis. The Musketeer trio were similar to the birds; mentioned and fairly easy to find.

Meanwhile, the games have been officially available for almost two weeks, and leaked even longer. I feel that if there was an option of finding them without an event/transferring Pokemon unavailable in Kalos, we would have seen something. Sure, we have a lot of hints/mysteries, but nothing that seems unlockable with anything available in-game. Outside of a potential new set of games (Gen 6.5?), I'm thinking that there isn't a traditional trio this Gen.

追放されたバカ

I think these are definitely event legendaries rather than an actual trio. Keldeo, Meloetta and Gensect weren't a trio.

I think Diancie will be in the next movie, probably with Xerneas and Yveltal. And then Volcanion and Hoopa in the next 2. Think Hoopa is the legend depicted in the Strange Souvenir, looks quite creepy, Ghost/Psychic would fit, guess it could be a Rock/Fairy as well ie Diancie? As for being from a far away region, you might have to go to an Island similar to how Mew was in FRLG and Emerald.

Also I believe Volcanion to be the Pokemon mention here 3DS Feature: 9 unsolved mysteries of Pokemon X and Y - Official Nintendo Magazine

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm leaning towards event legendaries rather than a trio. I don't know, something about their names and types just doesn't feel connected to me.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

well..looks like the games finally been decompiled. As such, we might get images of these Pokemon and other undiscovered things...

Hi , is really a long time since the last time I posted here . about the supposed event legendaries, I researched hoopa in the google and found this : Hupa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if the strange souvenir legendary is based in some native american deity ?

Personally, I believe in their existence.
    Like I feel like they've just got to be real.
    p-plus i just want it to be real for water/fire and psychic/ghost

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    well..looks like the games finally been decompiled. As such, we might get images of these Pokemon and other undiscovered things...
    This is very important and not only because the event pokemon. But more because Egg moves, learnsets of unknown pokemon, exact levels of how Xerneas/Yveltal learn X move, possible Mega Evolutions, new moves from pokemon that only can be gotten through Bank, ...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

I really hope they aren't real, because they are too many legendary pokemon and they were getting carried away for a while. Every gen added a ton of legendary pokemon, with 4th gen being the worst (I think there were 10). Having a lot of legendaries makes them less special. Back in Gen I, Mew was special for this reason, since there weren't a lot of legendary pokemon and this one was rare and hard to get. Now everybody can get every legendary. Though if they can find a way to make these hard to get, then they might be OK.

That being said, even if there is no data for them found, they could always be added in during a title update later on, like how the recent title update fixed parts of the game that didn't work. Earlier pokemon games never had this ability, so stuff had to hidden on the cartridges themselves, which would later be found. Now they can just not add something and then add it later if they want to as an update/DLC since the 3DS has this capability.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonace View Post
    I really hope they aren't real, because they are too many legendary pokemon and they were getting carried away for a while. Every gen added a ton of legendary pokemon, with 4th gen being the worst (I think there were 10). Having a lot of legendaries makes them less special. Back in Gen I, Mew was special for this reason, since there weren't a lot of legendary pokemon and this one was rare and hard to get. Now everybody can get every legendary. Though if they can find a way to make these hard to get, then they might be OK.

That being said, even if there is no data for them found, they could always be added in during a title update later on, like how the recent title update fixed parts of the game that didn't work. Earlier pokemon games never had this ability, so stuff had to hidden on the cartridges themselves, which would later be found. Now they can just not add something and then add it later if they want to as an update/DLC since the 3DS has this capability.
    You make very good points here, yet, much like how the original 2 gens went, three more event legendaries would make only 6 legendaries, the exact same number there were in Gen II.

learn it live it love it venusboi79's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonace View Post

Gen IV was by far the worst, adding 12; Lake Trio, 3 Box Legendaries, Arceus, Darkrai, Cressalia, Heatran, Manaphy and Phione. Gen III came close, with 10. Even Kanto technically had 5; I don't think there's a problem with 6 being available in this Gen.

Now, I do wish GF had stuck with tradition, and had made an in-game trio, with only one event/hidden Pokemon. With the inclusion of Mega Stones, they could have easily made more event Pokemon like the Torchic, instead of (likely) downloadable Legendaries. Regardless, it's exciting to know there's hidden 'mons still to be discovered.
    Last edited by venusboi79; 29th October 2013 at 06:35 AM.

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast