Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR) - Page 5

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Volcanion sounds like the kind of pokemon that you'd find in a volcano a la heatrean, but in the map i dont see any volcanos, so there's the chance extra locations in kalos or faraway islands?

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.
    or Mega Heatran?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post

or Mega Heatran?
    if mega pokemon dont get a new name

why in the name of god would heatran get it

details.

first class asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Spheal View Post

or Mega Heatran?

details.
    i'm saying that it is indeed Heatran but that instead of getting a common one you get his mega stone aswell.

Leigh, Wigan, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Blog Entries

Well, You can trade for Gatomon:

Dread Advocate likes this.
    Serebii.net Forum Mod...
    What? If Joe can say runs Serebii next in his, why I can't I say what I do in mine.

http://mikesharpewriter.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post

Digimon confirmed

Blog Entries

or Mega Heatran?

details.
    i'm saying that it is indeed Heatran but that instead of getting a common one you get his mega stone aswell.

why.would.it.be.called.volcanion.

first class asshole

or Mega Heatran?

details.

I'M.SAYING.IT.IS.NOT.VULCANION.JUST.HEATRAN

Blog Entries

or Mega Heatran?

details.

I'M.SAYING.IT.IS.NOT.VULCANION.JUST.HEATRAN
    he is saying the npc gives heatran mega stone, not that volcanion is mega heatran.

Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Nothing about their names or alleged types implies that they are a trio. If the catch rates are accurate, then Diancie basically can't be comparable to the other two. Besides, why would such a trio be event-exclusive?
    Most of that is speculation yes? Also, if you don't know Spanish or have common sense (zap = elect, Artic = ice ect), just looking at the birds names doesn't spark the idea that they're a trio.

Who knows why Game Freak did many of the thing they did in this generation. In FRLG you had to bend over backwards to get the birds if I remember correctly, the beasts were a beast to hunt down and capture, the golems could be considered tedious to capture for one of the most useless trios out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by faucin View Post
    Volcanion sounds like the kind of pokemon that you'd find in a volcano a la heatrean, but in the map i dont see any volcanos, so there's the chance extra locations in kalos or faraway islands?
    There are three unexplored facilities for the power plant. Each Facility harnestes different energy. Maybe they get it from the trio, or maybe one of the facilities harnesses Geo-thermo energy? That requires drilling into the ground, leaving a nice opening to go in and get a legendary Pokemon.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

@Spheal; @TakuyaDrini; - @Garren; was saying that Heatran's Pokédex classification is the "Lava Dome" Pokémon, so that the NPC in Lumiose could have been referring to Heatran. OR, because some Pokémon share the same classification (such as Charmeleon and Charizard both being the "Flame Pokémon") that it could be a reference to Volcanion, who might also have the classification or "Lava Dome Pokémon". Conversely, Spheal suggested that it might INSTEAD lead to the player obtain a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve Heatran.

Two different theories.

Hunting for Rare Candies Jirachi's Wish's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jirachi's Wish On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yamitora1 View Post
    Most of that is speculation yes? Also, if you don't know Spanish or have common sense (zap = elect, Artic = ice ect), just looking at the birds names doesn't spark the idea that they're a trio.

Who knows why Game Freak did many of the thing they did in this generation. In FRLG you had to bend over backwards to get the birds if I remember correctly, the beasts were a beast to hunt down and capture, the golems could be considered tedious to capture for one of the most useless trios out there.
    Erm, you don't have to bend over backwards to get the Birds in FRLG. They were in their original spots except for Moltres and were stationary requiring no extra event to unlock. The Regi were no more useless than the Birds who did nothing in FRLG or any game for that matter so far. Plus they had use in Gen IV to obtain Regigigas and once again in Gen V to obtain Regigigas. The Regi are as useful as the Beasts in Pokemon Crystal.
    My X Team:
    (Lv.64)(Lv.62)(Lv.61)(Lv.61)(Lv.64)

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post

Digimon confirmed
    As you can see by the "Will you take Pansear back?", that's the person who posted the trade.

Other people wouldn't be able to see the trade though if they searched for people asking for Gatomon, which isn't the case for Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie.
    Zeta likes this.

Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi's Wish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamitora1 View Post

Erm, you don't have to bend over backwards to get the Birds in FRLG. They were in their original spots except for Moltres and were stationary requiring no extra event to unlock. The Regi were no more useless than the Birds who did nothing in FRLG or any game for that matter so far. Plus they had use in Gen IV to obtain Regigigas and once again in Gen V to obtain Regigigas. The Regi are as useful as the Beasts in Pokemon Crystal.
    I thought you had to do extra things to get to the birds in FRLG, I remember trying to help kids get articuno when the games first came out, and things changed big time from the first games.

Also I mean the Golems are useless in a battle sense.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast