Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR) - Page 5

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 540
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    302
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Volcanion sounds like the kind of pokemon that you'd find in a volcano a la heatrean, but in the map i dont see any volcanos, so there's the chance extra locations in kalos or faraway islands?

  2. #62
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,019
    Blog Entries
    340

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

    That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

    That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.
    or Mega Heatran?

  4. #64
    try to read my icon internetro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    463
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

    That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.
    or Mega Heatran?
    if mega pokemon dont get a new name

    why in the name of god would heatran get it

    details.

    first class asshole

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spheal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

    That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.
    or Mega Heatran?
    if mega pokemon dont get a new name

    why in the name of god would heatran get it

    details.
    i'm saying that it is indeed Heatran but that instead of getting a common one you get his mega stone aswell.

  6. #66
    Registered User Big Nutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Leigh, Wigan, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    134
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Well, You can trade for Gatomon:

    Dread Advocate likes this.
    Serebii.net Forum Mod...
    What? If Joe can say runs Serebii next in his, why I can't I say what I do in mine.

    http://mikesharpewriter.com/

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Well, You can trade for Gatomon:

    Digimon confirmed

  8. #68
    try to read my icon internetro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    463
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

    That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.
    or Mega Heatran?
    if mega pokemon dont get a new name

    why in the name of god would heatran get it

    details.
    i'm saying that it is indeed Heatran but that instead of getting a common one you get his mega stone aswell.

    why.would.it.be.called.volcanion.

    first class asshole

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spheal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

    That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.
    or Mega Heatran?
    if mega pokemon dont get a new name

    why in the name of god would heatran get it

    details.
    i'm saying that it is indeed Heatran but that instead of getting a common one you get his mega stone aswell.
    why.would.it.be.called.volcanion.

    I'M.SAYING.IT.IS.NOT.VULCANION.JUST.HEATRAN

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    302
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    There's actually an NPC in the Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City who, during the post-game, talks about the "Lava Dome" Pokemon being heard around there.

    That's Heatran's title, but there's a possibility it could be the species of Volcanion as well.
    or Mega Heatran?
    if mega pokemon dont get a new name

    why in the name of god would heatran get it

    details.
    i'm saying that it is indeed Heatran but that instead of getting a common one you get his mega stone aswell.
    why.would.it.be.called.volcanion.

    I'M.SAYING.IT.IS.NOT.VULCANION.JUST.HEATRAN
    he is saying the npc gives heatran mega stone, not that volcanion is mega heatran.

  11. #71
    Old Man Yamitora1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    133
    Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Nothing about their names or alleged types implies that they are a trio. If the catch rates are accurate, then Diancie basically can't be comparable to the other two. Besides, why would such a trio be event-exclusive?
    Most of that is speculation yes? Also, if you don't know Spanish or have common sense (zap = elect, Artic = ice ect), just looking at the birds names doesn't spark the idea that they're a trio.

    Who knows why Game Freak did many of the thing they did in this generation. In FRLG you had to bend over backwards to get the birds if I remember correctly, the beasts were a beast to hunt down and capture, the golems could be considered tedious to capture for one of the most useless trios out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by faucin View Post
    Volcanion sounds like the kind of pokemon that you'd find in a volcano a la heatrean, but in the map i dont see any volcanos, so there's the chance extra locations in kalos or faraway islands?
    There are three unexplored facilities for the power plant. Each Facility harnestes different energy. Maybe they get it from the trio, or maybe one of the facilities harnesses Geo-thermo energy? That requires drilling into the ground, leaving a nice opening to go in and get a legendary Pokemon.

  12. #72
    Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    10,986
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    @Spheal; @TakuyaDrini; - @Garren; was saying that Heatran's Pokédex classification is the "Lava Dome" Pokémon, so that the NPC in Lumiose could have been referring to Heatran. OR, because some Pokémon share the same classification (such as Charmeleon and Charizard both being the "Flame Pokémon") that it could be a reference to Volcanion, who might also have the classification or "Lava Dome Pokémon". Conversely, Spheal suggested that it might INSTEAD lead to the player obtain a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve Heatran.

    Two different theories.

  13. #73
    Hunting for Rare Candies Jirachi's Wish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Outer NetSphere
    Posts
    521
    Blog Entries
    31
    Follow Jirachi's Wish On Twitter

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamitora1 View Post
    Most of that is speculation yes? Also, if you don't know Spanish or have common sense (zap = elect, Artic = ice ect), just looking at the birds names doesn't spark the idea that they're a trio.

    Who knows why Game Freak did many of the thing they did in this generation. In FRLG you had to bend over backwards to get the birds if I remember correctly, the beasts were a beast to hunt down and capture, the golems could be considered tedious to capture for one of the most useless trios out there.
    Erm, you don't have to bend over backwards to get the Birds in FRLG. They were in their original spots except for Moltres and were stationary requiring no extra event to unlock. The Regi were no more useless than the Birds who did nothing in FRLG or any game for that matter so far. Plus they had use in Gen IV to obtain Regigigas and once again in Gen V to obtain Regigigas. The Regi are as useful as the Beasts in Pokemon Crystal.
    My X Team:
    (Lv.64)(Lv.62)(Lv.61)(Lv.61)(Lv.64)

  14. #74
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,019
    Blog Entries
    340

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Well, You can trade for Gatomon:

    Digimon confirmed
    As you can see by the "Will you take Pansear back?", that's the person who posted the trade.

    Other people wouldn't be able to see the trade though if they searched for people asking for Gatomon, which isn't the case for Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie.
    Zeta likes this.

  15. #75
    Old Man Yamitora1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    133
    Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi's Wish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamitora1 View Post
    Most of that is speculation yes? Also, if you don't know Spanish or have common sense (zap = elect, Artic = ice ect), just looking at the birds names doesn't spark the idea that they're a trio.

    Who knows why Game Freak did many of the thing they did in this generation. In FRLG you had to bend over backwards to get the birds if I remember correctly, the beasts were a beast to hunt down and capture, the golems could be considered tedious to capture for one of the most useless trios out there.
    Erm, you don't have to bend over backwards to get the Birds in FRLG. They were in their original spots except for Moltres and were stationary requiring no extra event to unlock. The Regi were no more useless than the Birds who did nothing in FRLG or any game for that matter so far. Plus they had use in Gen IV to obtain Regigigas and once again in Gen V to obtain Regigigas. The Regi are as useful as the Beasts in Pokemon Crystal.
    I thought you had to do extra things to get to the birds in FRLG, I remember trying to help kids get articuno when the games first came out, and things changed big time from the first games.

    Also I mean the Golems are useless in a battle sense.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •