Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR) - Page 4
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

They also don't appear if you repeat the same GTS search with the option for legendaries on "Don't Include" - so they are three legendary Pokemon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Unhackable 3DS security FTW! I love how even a week after the games were released, we have mysteries! Let's hope there are more mysteries to come!
    Agreed. Much more exciting than knowing everything right away. Now we can actually be surprised when these things happen. When the mythical Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova got "revealed" it just didn't have much impact.

A whole load of Hoopa Hyperion09's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Hyperion09 On Twitter
    Follow Hyperion09 on Tumblr Visit Hyperion09's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafanboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Unhackable 3DS security FTW! I love how even a week after the games were released, we have mysteries! Let's hope there are more mysteries to come!
    Agreed. Much more exciting than knowing everything right away. Now we can actually be surprised when these things happen. When the mythical Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova got "revealed" it just didn't have much impact.
    And this was the exact thing I was worried about this generation. I'm actually disappointed the hackers haven't yet succeeded in cracking 3DS encryption; I like going through the game data, there's a lot of interesting stuff beyond "stuff that's meant to be hidden (ie. event legends)"

LiveJournal | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingdomkid
    I thought air was free but they sell them in plastic bags and comes with a hand full of chips!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow VentusBDaPlayer On Twitter
    Follow VentusBDaPlayer on Tumblr Visit VentusBDaPlayer's Youtube Channel

Oof, I was really hoping that even if there were special event Pokemon this generation, they wouldn't be found out until the announcement of the event.
    Ah well, their designs aren't leaked yet, so that's still one thing to look forward to!

That aside, I really like their type combinations.

Don't forget... To you, I am... in love with the hope that is sleeping within you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My question is, how did Serebii, or whoever found it initially, find these English names? Yet again their types and catch rates.

Oh well, as Diance has a catch rate of 30, I'm guessing that one is this Generation's Mew/Celebi etc. The other two are probably in line with Deoxys/Darkrai/Arceus/Genesect.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    My question is, how did Serebii, or whoever found it initially, find these English names? Yet again their types and catch rates.

Oh well, as Diance has a catch rate of 30, I'm guessing that one is this Generation's Mew/Celebi etc. The other two are probably in line with Deoxys/Darkrai/Arceus/Genesect.
    I think it's obvious Serebii has inside sources, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got it from them.

Remember the trademark list? It had those three names that weren't used? I wouldn't be surprised if Serebii used his Japanese 3DS to deposit a Pokémon and input those trademark names into the Pokémon they want in return section, then searched for the Pokémon on the GTS then saw the English names for the trademarked Pokémon names, as I believe the GTS translates the names to the language you require (So from Japanese to English). But seeming he knows the types it's more likely to be an inside source.
    WELCOME BACK TO HOENN!

GET READY TO RETURN TO THE THIRD GENERATION!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another Rock/Fairy is interesting...
    Please let Hoopa be that creepy skeletal faced Pokemon from "another region" :O

figures Volcanion was confirmed real with our lord Goomy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I wonder if Hoopa has to do with the Chamber of Emptiness? Well, it does have the Banette Mega Stone and the Spooky Plate, but still...

So if they are Rock/Fairy, Fire/Water and Ghost/Psychic, the types are good.

Hm... Rock-Type... And some speculate it has to do with the ultimate weapon/AZ's Floette.... Maybe something to do with Geosenge Town?

But Volcanion... Perhaps it has to do with the mentioned 'Lava Dome Pokemon', referring to Volcanion, but not Heatran? Aww, Heatran might have a twin :3
    Not only the chamber of emptiness, also the ghost girl in Lumoise City, perhaps the Haunted House.
    Besides those locations, there is one more.. remember at the desert scene, you had to go left in in that house and fight Team Flare in order to progress the game, but on the RIGHT side there was also a door that we never got into. Maybe that has something to do with it aswell.

Edit: I mean the power plant.
    Edit 2: There is actually 3 unopened doors.
    Edit 3: There is actually 4.. one more on the left side.
    Last edited by Conceptual; 23rd October 2013 at 08:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

Official Nintendo Magazine speaks about the lack of a Trio (not the mascot trio, but a trio like the birds, beasts, golems, lake and Kami trios) its on page 7. Maybe these are that trio?

Plus the Mew of Gen VI has yet to be revealed.
    3DS Feature: 9 unsolved mysteries of Pokemon X and Y - Official Nintendo Magazine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Please let Hoopa be that creepy skeletal faced Pokemon from "another region" :O
    I am not sure why you would want that. If Hoopa were the Pokémon depicted in the Strange Souvenir, then either its region wouldn't be included in this generation, or it would be included but there would only be 1-3 exclusive Pokémon (all of them being legendaries). In contrast, if we're dealing with three event-exclusive legendaries related to Kalos, then they could all be distributed within 2-3 years prior to the release of the unknown region, which would in turn accomodate more Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamitora1
    Official Nintendo Magazine speaks about the lack of a Trio (not the mascot trio, but a trio like the birds, beasts, golems, lake and Kami trios) its on page 7. Maybe these are that trio?
    Nothing about their names or alleged types implies that they are a trio. If the catch rates are accurate, then Diancie basically can't be comparable to the other two. Besides, why would such a trio be event-exclusive?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I am not sure why you would want that. If Hoopa were the Pokémon depicted in the Strange Souvenir, then either its region wouldn't be included in this generation, or it would be included but there would only be 1-3 exclusive Pokémon
    I'm not sure why you assume either of those things, tbh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Because it's unlikely that one of the legendaries of the unknown region would be placed before the non-legendary Pokémon. I guess that you could use Victini as a counter-argument, but that isn't exactly convincing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Because it's unlikely that one of the legendaries of the unknown region would be placed before the non-legendary Pokémon. I guess that you could use Victini as a counter-argument, but that isn't exactly convincing.
    We have their known dex numbers?! Good lord, that's fast.

Watch out for tha big gun Rocket Raccoon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope they are true! But they will most likely be the Meloetta/Keldeo/Genesect of the region.
    "Aint no think like me except me!" : Rocket Raccoon
    Qoute from trailer and IMDB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We have their known dex numbers?! Good lord, that's fast.
    That depends on whether or not you not take the removed Serebii pages at face value. According to them, the numbers are 719-721, with Hoopa being last.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast