Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR) - Page 30

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Quote Originally Posted by hakiobo View Post
    where are the level 100 stats listed for the trio. I remember seeing it before, but I can't remember exactly where.
    Here ya go.

Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post

What is the Ring Trio?

None of them seem to be this generations Mew, perhaps there isn't one of those this time or Diancie is supposed to be it(it's the only one I see being like that)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraTF View Post
    I believe they're referring to Volcanion and Hoopa. There is no noticeable rings on Diancie, but I'm just guessing its a reference to those two
    The Ring Trio is Diancie, Volcanion and Hoops. While the latter two are easier to see it, Diancie has a jeweled ring around its neck. (I know its more like a necklace but potato, potatoe. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by scrambled_togepi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamitora1 View Post
    I hope they reveal the Ring Trio soon. It kinda doesn't feel right only having one trio set. Also, What about this generation's Mew? Gen I had Mew, II Celebi, III Jirachi, IV Manaphy and V Victini. It kinda seems wrong not having a cute, hidden Pokémon running around. Is Diancie the Mew and the other two just two other unrelated Pokémon. The wait and possibilities are killing me.
    Judging from the Stats that leaked None of them are this genereation's "Mew." That doesn't mean one won't have an alternate Form that fits the 100/100/100/100/100/100 Mew stats. Like a reverse Shaymin.
    Its possible, as long as Hoopa isn't the mew I am happy. Hoopa looks like something a Gengar has bad dreams of.
    In Game Name: Yami
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4914-4283-6265
    Safari: Ghost-type
    Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Please let me know what your In Game Name is so I know its you in trades.

In a place.... Where the Rent is Too Damn High
    Blog Entries

To what degree are we positive these things exist?

Lol at my 2008 name that I never changed...
    I just ate my breakfastlunchndinner

I can afford a roof over my head

I do not pay rent
    And my Vote Belongs to Jimmy McMillan
    For PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

BECAUSE THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!
    AND THE WEATHER IS ALSO TOO DAMN COLD! RITDHP FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCool708 View Post
    To what degree are we positive these things exist?

Lol at my 2008 name that I never changed...
    100% at this point there's no way they're not with so many pictures going around.
    Phoenixon likes this.
    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROql0OUuCc45P-UCQH-70OMlGMdi8cRNb5eAEGXqu2qi388VDZFw

I should probably point out something to everyone who doesn't know.

1. Volcanion doesn't have any "rings", the "ring" on his back is his cannons joined together.
    2. There is no 100 across the board legendary, I've seen their stats. (Screenshots)
    3. They are real. There are too many pictures already for one to state that they're not real, and the GTS recognizes them as actual Pokemon.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Follow Roth on Tumblr

So, uh, when do we generally get event legendaries released? Perhaps we can estimate when Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa will be released by those dates.
    Friend Code: 3153-5031-5341

Proud owner of White White 2, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Pearl, and HeartGold! :)

I wonder if the company will deny their existence like they did with Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. I would also like to see the official confirmation of these guys although I have no doubt that they are real.
    I'm still trying to win the Lumiose city ID lotto. My friend code: 4682 - 9693 - 3464

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia trainer View Post
    I wonder if the company will deny their existence like they did with Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. I would also like to see the official confirmation of these guys although I have no doubt that they are real.
    I don't see any reason to deny them. It isn't the days of DPPt anymore. I think Nintendo and Game Freak have remembered the internet and hackers exist.

Has anyone mentioned how carbink and diancie look alike? Cause there is that one spot in that reflection cave with the color circle.

And now we wait in anticipation for them to be released!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roth View Post
    So, uh, when do we generally get event legendaries released? Perhaps we can estimate when Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa will be released by those dates.
    Well, we know that they must be distributed in their order in the dex, meaning Diancie first, then Volcanion, and then Hoopa.
    So far, the first event Pokemon distributed are the ones that come first in their movies. (Check: List of event Pokémon distributions - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia )

We can assume that the next movie (number 17) that features Xerneas and Yveltal will also have an event Pokemon (as each Pokemon movie since the sixth (Jirachi) has had one), which would be Diancie.
    (Though this might not happen. Also, it doesn't seem like Diancie could be involved in the plot, as it's about Mega Evos. Maybe it'll have something to do with the Pikachu Short?).

Assuming the English event of this will come when the movie is released in English, it will probably be around November or December THIS YEAR. But, I have a feeling that since they released the game worldwide, and they want to be a BIT more fair about events, they'll either:
    1. Release the movie in English much earlier (along with the event).
    2. Release the English event at the same time as the Japanese one, regardless of when the movie is released.
    Assuming this DOES happen, Volcanion will have an event sometime in the second half of 2015, and Hoopa will have it sometime in 2016.

Then again, I could be completely wrong, but I'm probably right.

EDIT: So, I was just checking Diancie's type effectiveness (it's Rock/Fairy), and get this: BOTH Dark and Flying are weak to it. Hmm... which Pokemon has both of those types, and is important to the movie's plot?
    Looks like Diancie WILL be in the movie, and it's event will happen at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Well, we know that they must be distributed in their order in the dex, meaning Diancie first, then Volcanion, and then Hoopa.
    Judging from WPM's source and a separate screenshot, Volcanion is listed after Hoopa in the Kalos Pokédex. Serebii's Pokédex has the order reversed for the National Pokédex; I asked Serebii if there was a mistake somewhere, but he didn't say there was, which suggests to me that Game Freak really did reverse the order between the two listings. If this is the case, Volcanion and Hoopa will most likely be distributed around the same time, making the discrepancy inconsequential.

Also, it doesn't seem like Diancie could be involved in the plot, as it's about Mega Evos.
    Diancie is most likely related to the Anistar sundial, which in turn connects it to Mega Evolution. Several event Pokémon weren't relevant to the other elements of their respective movies, anyway.

Assuming this DOES happen, Volcanion will have an event sometime in the second half of 2015, and Hoopa will have it sometime in 2016. Then again, I could be completely wrong, but I'm probably right.
    Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect were all distributed in 2012, with Genesect making its debut via a Wi-Fi event around B2W2's release. It's more than just possible that Hoopa and Volcanion will both be distributed in 2015.

So, I was just checking Diancie's type effectiveness (it's Rock/Fairy), and get this: BOTH Dark and Flying are weak to it. Hmm... which Pokemon has both of those types, and is important to the movie's plot?
    That has little to do with anything.
    Last edited by Silktree; 9th February 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Judging from WPM's source and a separate screenshot, Volcanion is listed after Hoopa in the Kalos Pokédex. Serebii's Pokédex has the order reversed for the National Pokédex; I asked Serebii if there was a mistake somewhere, but he didn't say there was, which suggests to me that Game Freak really did reverse the order between the two listings. If this is the case, Volcanion and Hoopa will most likely be distributed around the same time, making the discrepancy inconsequential.
    Okay, I didn't know that.

Diancie is most likely related to the Anistar sundial, which in turns connect it to Mega Evolution. Several event Pokémon weren't relevant to the other elements of their respective movies, anyway.
    Didn't know that either (I haven't played X and Y yet. I know... it's so sad.) And agreed about the second sentence.
    Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect were all distributed in 2012, with Genesect making its debut via a Wi-Fi event around B2W2's release. It's more than just possible that Hoopa and Volcanion will both be distributed in 2015.
    True. Strange I didn't notice that, considering I'm the one that posted the link.

So, I was just checking Diancie's type effectiveness (it's Rock/Fairy), and get this: BOTH Dark and Flying are weak to it. Hmm... which Pokemon has both of those types, and is important to the movie's plot?
    That has little to do with anything.
    Agreed, it was just a fun fact in a way, probably a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Blog Entries

In Lumiose Press, on the desk in the back, there's a journal entry that talks about looking for a Mythical Pokemon in the mountains, or something like that. Sorry if this has been posted before, but maybe this hints at either Hoopa, Volcanion, or Diancie being involved in mountains?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkPKMN View Post
    In Lumiose Press, on the desk in the back, there's a journal entry that talks about looking for a Mythical Pokemon in the mountains, or something like that. Sorry if this has been posted before, but maybe this hints at either Hoopa, Volcanion, or Diancie being involved in mountains?
    Probably Zygarde.

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast