Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR) - Page 3

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

So are they possibly in the game and people just don't know what the requirements are to get them, or event-only legendaries? I'm assuming the latter, but the former would be great too.

I was going through the GTS and saw someone asking for Diancie, I have a picture but don't know how to post it.

Blog Entries

I wonder if Hoopa has to do with the Chamber of Emptiness? Well, it does have the Banette Mega Stone and the Spooky Plate, but still...

So if they are Rock/Fairy, Fire/Water and Ghost/Psychic, the types are good.

Hm... Rock-Type... And some speculate it has to do with the ultimate weapon/AZ's Floette.... Maybe something to do with Geosenge Town?

But Volcanion... Perhaps it has to do with the mentioned 'Lava Dome Pokemon', referring to Volcanion, but not Heatran? Aww, Heatran might have a twin :3

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I put up a Sliggoo on the GTS asking for "cheese pls" in return, then I got Bouffalant Herdier to check whether the Sliggoo showed on the server and it didn't. I took the Sliggoo back and then put "Diancie" for what I wanted in return for the Sliggoo, got BH to check again and this time the Sliggoo appeared for others to see. Shiny Celebi also put up a Gible asking for Volcanion and that Gible appeared on the server for me to see. I know the names were trademarked with lots of other Gen VI mons, so they are likely real, but I'm more certain they are legitimate now.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What I don't understand is how Serebii knew of these pokemon's types.

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I just tried the caps method that the tweets earlier in the thread mentioned, I can confirm that looking for CHEESE will remain as CHEESE when you view the summary in the GTS, but looking for DIANCIE will cause it to be changed to Diance when you look at the summary. So yeah, I believe the names are real at least. The typings we'll have to see, but I have to wonder, same as Ampharos King, where Serebii got the type information if he did actually post it.

Blog Entries

So they are real? Oh thank god, it's bugging me for a while the fact that Gen 6 had no legendary trio like the legendary Kanto Birds or Johto Beasts. And i'm diggin their type combos, always wanted a Fire/Water and a Psychic/Ghost pokemon.

Claimer of Garchomp

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think this is pretty explicit.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Leigh, Wigan, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Blog Entries

I've got a feeling that is a mockup of the pages. But I can't see to many issues with to outright deny them being real.

If Serebii knows something: he isn't telling his forum staff, So I really don't know.
    Serebii.net Forum Mod...
    What? If Joe can say runs Serebii next in his, why I can't I say what I do in mine.

http://mikesharpewriter.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    I've got a feeling that is a mockup of the pages. But I can't see to many issues with to outright deny them being real.

If Serebii knows something: he isn't telling his forum staff, So I really don't know.
    When you say that, are you referring to things in general, or just in this particular instance?
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

Dex

Unhackable 3DS security FTW! I love how even a week after the games were released, we have mysteries! Let's hope there are more mysteries to come!

Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

Blog Entries

How in Arceus' green earth did Serebii find out....perhaps he actually is a time travelling Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphica View Post
    There's no link to the "next" pokémon on either of the pages that should have one. Screams fake, especially since it links to the previous - unless I"m very much mistaken, they've had to screenie each one AS they were being added, which is pretty darn suspicious. The tiny quality of the images also would make it easier to hide discrepancies. No chance there's a larger version? (also did they check twitter after two screenshots but before a third?)
    I've seen Serebii do that on certain TCG set's secret cards. They link the previous one, but to get to next you have to select it from the drop down, even though it's there and has a link back to the one you're on.

Also, I would expect three event legendaries, meaning they're probably about as connected as Jirachi/Deoxys, Manaphy/Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus, or Victini/Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect. If they weren't event legendaries, someone would've found them in game.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Also the move, 'Light of Ruin'. I noticed when I read the description for Land's Wrath - Zygarde's signature move, also begins with 'drawing power'. Coincidence? Perhaps, but it's worth noting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

I heard people have found that these Pokemon are being successfully requested on the GTS... That screams hidden coding to me.
    Current Y Team:

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast