Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 540

Thread: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

  1. #1
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,131
    Blog Entries
    388

    Default Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Apparently, these were posted on Serebii on accident and then deleted...



    Not sure if this was true or if someone made a mock-up image of Serebii and claiming he did this, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

    For those of you unaware, "Diansii", "Borukenion", and "Fuupa" are names that were found in July registered alongside other Japanese names that turned out to all be X/Y Pokemon, including the Starter Evolutions and Zygarde.

    EDIT: Apparently these links:

    http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/719.png
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/720.png
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/721.png

    All have placeholder images set, while anything past 721 does not, indicating that there is indeed the possibility Serebii's database is prepared to incorporate them.
    Last edited by Garren; 22nd October 2013 at 11:43 AM.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

    An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

    Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

    Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

  2. #2
    Somewhat Clueless Seraphica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Minnesota/Indiana
    Posts
    84

    Follow Seraphica on Tumblr

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    There's no link to the "next" pokémon on either of the pages that should have one. Screams fake, especially since it links to the previous - unless I"m very much mistaken, they've had to screenie each one AS they were being added, which is pretty darn suspicious. The tiny quality of the images also would make it easier to hide discrepancies. No chance there's a larger version? (also did they check twitter after two screenshots but before a third?)

  3. #3
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,131
    Blog Entries
    388

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Yes, actually I shrunk them down when I hosted them on Imgur, here's the original size I saw:

    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

    An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

    Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

    Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    I hope those pokemon are the Gen 6 legendary trio like the birds and beasts.

    Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

    3DS 4682-9334-0694

  5. #5
    Too much water Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rage City
    Posts
    1,489
    Blog Entries
    31
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    This matches some pokémon list filtered back in July. Every Pokémon but those three was revealed eventually; these are Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Zygarde, Furfrou and the starter evolutions (middle and final forms, six in total) (EDIT: greninja'd)

    This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate. If it turns to be true, Water will be paired with every other type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphica View Post
    There's no link to the "next" pokémon on either of the pages that should have one. Screams fake, especially since it links to the previous - unless I"m very much mistaken, they've had to screenie each one AS they were being added, which is pretty darn suspicious. The tiny quality of the images also would make it easier to hide discrepancies. No chance there's a larger version? (also did they check twitter after two screenshots but before a third?)
    Depends on how long they took to notice their mistake. Five minutes are enough, Internet is big.
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 22nd October 2013 at 12:18 PM.

    It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

    Join Team Aqua, we have hot girls
    I bet you didn't notice the guy behind

  6. #6

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    This matches some pokémon list filtered back in July. Every Pokémon but those three was revealed eventually; these are Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Zygarde, Furfrou and the starter evolutions (middle and final forms, six in total) (EDIT: greninja'd)

    This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate. If it turns to be true, Water will be paired with every other type.
    I wouldn't put much stock on Hiro's words anymore. He incorrectly stated that the Pokebeach rumor was false, got the typings of the starters wrong and said that the 70 Pokemon information was a lie and it was more around 90. In fact, he deleted his twitter account soon after the third was confirmed to be false.

    That's not to say that this can't be true, but Hiro isn't the right person to place trust on this issue anymore.
    Last edited by Zweilous; 22nd October 2013 at 12:48 PM.

  7. #7
    Settles Things in Smash Xita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    I hope it's true. Fire/Water type sounds amazing.

  8. #8
    Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Straight Outta Africa
    Posts
    3,197

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    If what Joe has listed for catch rates somehow manage to be correct, they likely aren't a trio.

  9. #9
    Too much water Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rage City
    Posts
    1,489
    Blog Entries
    31
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    This matches some pokémon list filtered back in July. Every Pokémon but those three was revealed eventually; these are Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Zygarde, Furfrou and the starter evolutions (middle and final forms, six in total) (EDIT: greninja'd)

    This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate. If it turns to be true, Water will be paired with every other type.
    I wouldn't put much stock on Hiro's words anymore. He incorrectly stated that the Pokebeach rumor was false, got the typings of the starters wrong and said that the 70 Pokemon information was a lie and it was more around 90. In fact, he deleted his twitter account soon after the third was confirmed to be false.

    That's not to say that this can't be true, but Hiro isn't the right person to place trust on this issue anymore.
    I think you're talking about another Hiro or some imposter, because the one I'm talking about, his twitter account is active (just was locked to followers for a while, but not anymore), I'm following him since around the time Fairy type was revealed, and his account has never been inactive since. He has never denied Pokébeach rumors, nor talked about 90 pokémon. And as far as I remember, the starter's secondary types weren't exactly wrong, just switched Greninja and Chessnaught's. And most of the time he hasn't revealed anything by himself, just people asks him about a rumor, and he answers about it being true o false. He hadn't talked about three more pokémon before, but he doesn't know everything as well. Just picks whatever is filtered from his contacts.

    It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

    Join Team Aqua, we have hot girls
    I bet you didn't notice the guy behind

  10. #10
    Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Straight Outta Africa
    Posts
    3,197

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Hiro hasn't known shit this gen. He was just riding on the coattails he amassed from having known stuff in past generations. I have no idea how Serebii would have that info either, but Joe I actually trust if that isn't just some kind of doctored pic.

  11. #11
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,131
    Blog Entries
    388

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    I think Joe knowing the existence of soon-to-be revealed names of Event Legendaries is a possibility, even without the ability for XY to be hacked, we had the English names of the Event Gen IV and Gen V Pokemon leaking across the internet before the English games were available to dig into.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

    An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

    Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

    Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    This matches some pokémon list filtered back in July. Every Pokémon but those three was revealed eventually; these are Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Zygarde, Furfrou and the starter evolutions (middle and final forms, six in total) (EDIT: greninja'd)

    This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate. If it turns to be true, Water will be paired with every other type.
    I wouldn't put much stock on Hiro's words anymore. He incorrectly stated that the Pokebeach rumor was false, got the typings of the starters wrong and said that the 70 Pokemon information was a lie and it was more around 90. In fact, he deleted his twitter account soon after the third was confirmed to be false.

    That's not to say that this can't be true, but Hiro isn't the right person to place trust on this issue anymore.
    I think you're talking about another Hiro or some imposter, because the one I'm talking about, his twitter account is active (just was locked to followers for a while, but not anymore), I'm following him since around the time Fairy type was revealed, and his account has never been inactive since. He has never denied Pokébeach rumors, nor talked about 90 pokémon. And as far as I remember, the starter's secondary types weren't exactly wrong, just switched Greninja and Chessnaught's. And most of the time he hasn't revealed anything by himself, just people asks him about a rumor, and he answers about it being true o false. He hadn't talked about three more pokémon before, but he doesn't know everything as well.
    It's the same Hiro, there's no debating that. Also:
    -He did say it was fake when asked about it, he said: "No soy la fuente de esos rumores. De hecho, la mayoría de esos rumores son falsos" or rather, "I didn't leak those rumors, most of them are false."
    -He said, word for word, that he was sure that the typings were Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting with no ambiguity. Even if they were switched, he got them wrong.
    -He said, and I quote: "He dicho más de 70, exactamente en torno a los 90." Or rather, "I have said more than 70, just around 90." There's no arguing around it, he said that there would be more and was proven wrong.

    The fact of the matter is Hiro is not the gospel, there's no arguing that he has been wrong this generation and can be wrong again so you can't put much stock in his words.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    hard to believe. If Serebii had a real leak like that they would had stated it. Also even if they are real, they won't be trio.
    To go even further GF made all or moast of this gen pokemons based on Norse Mithology so i think they would stuck to it and, considering their typing, i can't believe all could be real except from Hoopa.

  14. #14
    Extremely witty title Hyperion09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    349
    Blog Entries
    3
    Follow Hyperion09 On Twitter
    Follow Hyperion09 on Tumblr Visit Hyperion09's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    hard to believe. If Serebii had a real leak like that they would had stated it. Also even if they are real, they won't be trio.
    To go even further GF made all or moast of this gen pokemons based on Norse Mithology so i think they would stuck to it and, considering their typing, i can't believe all could be real except from Hoopa.
    We know Serebii and some other major fansites have insider sources; assuming this is true, the main reason why they haven't gone public with this is probably to avoid legal problems (cease & desist notices, sources getting fired, etc.)

    EDIT: the "Strange Souvenir" item probably ties in with one of them.

    LiveJournal | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingdomkid
    I thought air was free but they sell them in plastic bags and comes with a hand full of chips!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

    Quote Originally Posted by TakuyaDrini View Post
    hard to believe. If Serebii had a real leak like that they would had stated it. Also even if they are real, they won't be trio.
    To go even further GF made all or moast of this gen pokemons based on Norse Mithology so i think they would stuck to it and, considering their typing, i can't believe all could be real except from Hoopa.
    Pokemon has never had a cohesive theme to all of their legendaries per generation. Gen 5 for instance had Taoism (Tao trio), Greek Mythology (Meloetta), a french novel (The Swords of Justice) and Japanese kamis (The Kami trio) as the concept for their legendaries. So it's definitely possible that the legendaries this gen also don't share a theme aside from the main three.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •