While we wait for new info from CoroCoro (or anywhere else) why don't we play a little game? You know you all get excited (or mad) when you notice some details the game you're waiting for is going to have, so let's play. Create details you'd like (or not) to see in Pokémon X and Y, and comment about others' details. Mine:
- The types of the starters' final forms are Grass/Flying, Fire/Psychic and Water/Ice.
- The Gym's types are, in the following order: Rock, Bug, Ground, Poison, Fire, Dragon, Steel and Dark.
- There are two optional gyms, whose types are Ice and Fighting, respectively.
- The Elite Four's types are Normal, Electric, Grass and Flying, in no specific order.
- Every time you complete a Regional Pokédex (for example, when you get all Kanto Pokémon) you will be able to choose a starter from the region you completed (in this case, you'd be able to choose between Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle).
- Players can finally catch Mew as a wild Pokémon instead of being an Event Pokémon.
- Players can customize the trainer's attire.
- 97 is the number of new Pokémon introduced in X and Y.
Share yours! I hope you enjoy the thread!