Create a Pokemon Spinoff

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeroOfDarkness

Thread: Create a Pokemon Spinoff

Default Create a Pokemon Spinoff

With games like Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, and Conquest, can you guys think of any different ideas for a Pokemon spinoff?
    I would like more knowledge on becoming a Pokemon Breeder. Maybe Brock could make an appearance in the game as the professor character?

Discuss.
    Phoenixon likes this.
    I have a Fire Safari. With Charmeleon, Braxien, and Ponyta. PM me if you need to find out your type/Pokemon.
    FC: 0275-7582-3115

Official claimer of Chespin, Zap Cannon, Defeatist, Chesto Berry, and the Mega Ring!

Born Free, Got Captured. Shiny Ditto's Avatar

Default Re: Create a Pokemon Spinoff

Become a Gym Leader. Boom.

A real time fighting game. 3D arena with 6v6 battles where you can switch out pokemon, and change attacks like in the standard games. Also game mechanics like super effective hits would apply.

Emmet and Ingo. APPROVED CherrimPrincess's Avatar

Well, there are many cool ideas, and many have been used. I would maybe enjoy something like Pokémon Ranch, but more in depth. If I had to make an original idea, then out of the few I can think of right now, maybe a game that you create your own mini region like how in animal crossing how each town is different in some way. Unlikely to happen, a game in which you make your own team and compete with official teams to become the very best there is [illegaly].

If Nintendo ever needs to make money, all they need to do is make Prof. Sycamore dolls. I lot of us really wouldn't mind. ^_^

Adventuring through Kalos Aamir's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aamir On Twitter

An MMO or a fighting game. Either would be an instant buy.

Weavile Forever

Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Tumblr Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Flickr

Depending on the type of challenges, it could be interesting to have a game were the battles are more like the challenges each of the Orange Island gyms had. If you think of when Squirtle had to hit those moving targets, it could work like the targeting in super training.

Steak have a pillory. pokefan548's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Something like PVZ: Garden Warfare would be nice. If PopCap can make a game for a completely different genre with an old IP while still keeping the roots of the game (ehehehe) in place, Game Freak can.

CLICK ME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    (pokefan548 is) The Magical Point-Giver of Littleroot Town.

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

I'd go with a detective game, but it seems that they're already doing that. If I had creative control, it would focus on a new member of The International Police, and would also have Pokémon Conquest gameplay element, but combined with the Pokémon Rangers idea about having each Pokémon having a field ability. In real time. Oh, and it would have a Mystery Dungeonesque story.

obviously an open world action-rpg pokemon game with a more mature story (this can change since i would be happy with just the action-rpg part)
    i want to catch pokemons in an open world, then when i fight i take control of the pokemon and it controls like a hack and slash game
    also the plot, i wish it was more mature, like the "evil" organization is actually evil and not just goofballs