CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 72

Page 72 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3730
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

I think there's a real possibility of an Eevee distribution for the short, even if meant to simply give out an Eevee so you can have a Sylveon in X and Y, there might be something special about it, maybe it'll know an event move or something or have something that causes it to evolve into Sylveon depending on that method, you never know.

I can totally see the Shiny Genesect being unlocked in X and Y with this Mewtwo, if they choose to go that route.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

They used the crown beasts to unlock a Zoroark, but I don't see them going for it a second time with Mewtwo unlocking Genesect. First off, Zoroark is not an event legendary, and second off, what would be considerably normal circumstances in-game for Genesect to be obtained in such a way.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    If a common Pokemon can be the pre-order promotion, then why can't one be the main movie one when connected to a new Pokemon?
    The theater distribution is obviously more accessible than the pre-order one is. Some people only bother to watch the movies for the in-theater downloads.

If they're going to have a whole short dedicated to the Eeveelutions whilst showing off a new one, why in the world would they not actually have an event tie-in?
    Because they also have the shiny Genesect to promote. Eevee is common in B2W2 and will most likely be easy to obtain in XY, as well. In contrast, the shiny Genesect would be exclusive to XY if you were right, which would be downright bizarre as there is nothing new about it. The short obviously promotes XY regardless of any event tie-in.

As for reenacting the movie battle, it's common sense. Just like using the Crown Beasts to trigger a Zoroark encounter.
    At least Zoroark couldn't have been downloaded to the Generation IV games.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Seriously stupid question, but what's with the Battle Subway screenshot for the pre-order? I mean, don't all mystery gifts go through the Pokemon Center?
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Ugh I can't believe Mewtwo is still going to have Unnerve as its hidden ability. It'd be better off not having a hidden ability at all.
    Silktree and Silverwynde like this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Ugh I can't believe Mewtwo is still going to have Unnerve as its hidden ability. It'd be better off not having a hidden ability at all.
    I still think that the bonding system could also be a way to switch a particular Pokémon's ability. Since Mewtwo only has two abilities, it could get a third one (which would technically fill the second slot). That goes for other Pokémon, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Well I guess there wasn't any substantial. I know there is more that could be revealed, but I dont have my hopes up at all. I have a feeling this might be all we're getting.
    I feel like you're right, as much as I hate it. Ugh, this sucks. Now we're waiting a whole other month. I'm kind of annoyed because I was pretty sure that we were confirmed to have a 'big XY supplement' and 'new information on Sylveon' in this issue - so was somebody lying??

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

^I wasn't lying. I got all the from Serebii.

And he wasn't lying--he got that from CoroCoro's website, as well as last month's CoroCoro. So I guess CoroCoro was lying.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

We got totally nothing this month. This bites! I really wanted to know more about the 2 Legendaries and Sylveon and at least 2 new Pokemon. It's back for the drawing board for another 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugiafanatic View Post
    ^I wasn't lying. I got all the from Serebii.

And he wasn't lying--he got that from CoroCoro's website, as well as last month's CoroCoro. So I guess CoroCoro was lying.
    Promising something then not delivering is bad. There's vaguely hinting that you might reveal something and then not, or even twisting the meaning of the word 'new' to 'what everyone else in the world has shown but we haven't yet, so we consider it new' (like Smash does frequently). That's a little mean but we expect that. It's marketing, after all. But then there's outright lying, and that's not the way to treat the longtime fans of your franchise.

I get that they want to keep stuff under wraps to make us all drool until October, but surely stating your magazine will include something that it doesn't, just to sell extra copies, has got to be against the law!? For shame, you naughty CoroCoro people. For shame.

Hey, maybe there will be this big X supplement they confirmed, and it just hasn't leaked yet. But that's looking less and less likely as the hours pass -__-;
    YamiiDenryuu and Crysta Blade like this.

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

Nyx

Yay, another month guessing Sylveon's type. Sounds like so much fun!...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    Hey, maybe there will be this big X supplement they confirmed, and it just hasn't leaked yet. But that's looking less and less likely as the hours pass -__-;
    Not going to happen. But who knows, we could receive a Smash episode or a Nintendo Direct before the issue in mid-April. We'll just have to wait and see.

Blog Entries

February: We'll reveal more secrets next month!
    March: Just kidding.

Trolled yet again by CoroCoro. Although we really shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Anime Angel InuNaruPokeAlchemist's Avatar

Hate to say I did get my hopes up this time around :(

Signature made by the1stpkmnfan of TheSpeedGamers

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

This is so disappointing. I wasn't expecting a lot of information, but I was expecting them to show something. Even just the covers or the early route Pokemon would have been better than nothing. At least when the January issue of CoroCoro didn't reveal anything, it wasn't too bad since we already got more information than we usually get when games are announced with the trailer. I wanted something new to fuel further speculations and to tie fans over until the April issue. Well, at least the April issue should have something new.

LinkBacks (?)