CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 65

Page 65 of 249 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

@Samutott; Did I do anything wrong? I was just curious about (1) How Serebii got that info and (2) [b/c I'm impatient ;)] Why he hasn't been sharing it wit us.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

Ooh, I love CoroCoro leaky time!! I'm in the UK, meaning the leaks usually come overnight, meaning I get to wake up, grope sleepily for my netbook, and open my eyes to fabulous pokemon news xDD

I really ought to learn Japanese sometime and find out which sites or 'sources' actually get CoroCoro first so I can stalk them.

The fakes and all the Mr XY hype have been interesting, but it's time for some concrete stuff. I want a region name and Sylveon's typing if nothing else!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Ok, this has gotten ridiculous now. It's gotten to the point where I swear that NO ONE has been through a development period before, and I know that's not true! If you like to speculate, fine, but when it gets to the point where everyone starts inventing info because there isn't any, a line has been crossed. Even with everything I've been through, I am no expert, and I frankly think such a thing is impossible because fakes are always being improved. It seems every time this happens, they get better and better at it. What has happened lately, however, has made me extremely disappointed in this fandom. Do we celebrate fakes or denounce them? I don't know anymore.
    Calm down, dear.

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

Sometimes I draw things. Finicky Fennekin's Avatar

Serebii clarified his earlier statement a bit in his own forums just now, looks like he doesn't have a copy of the new issue yet after all:

Ok, I figure I should post here more so you guys don't have to get what I say from various other sources. In hindsight, I should have started here, but I didn't want to get you guys too over-excited.

We can never accurately time when leaks come. Sometimes it's on the 14th, sometimes it's one the 10th, more often than not it's on the 12th, as we saw with Sylveon last month.

What we do know is what the official CoroCoro site has said. With this issue, there will be an XY supplement. It will also be giving various stickers of the new Pokémon they have gathered. The last part is why I hesitated because it's unclear if they mean there will be new Pokémon in the supplement, or if it means that it will just be Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Sylveon, Xerneas and Yveltal
    (original post is here)

Whether it's new 'mons or news on the ones we already have, I'm quite excited to know we're guaranteed a decent amount of info!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, we knew he wasn't referring to himself having the scans.

I swear, if they just gather up everything we already know I'm going to have an embolism. Need moar! ;_;

Throw us a bone here, you cheeky Japanese people. We're dying.
    Infinity Edge and Silverwynde like this.

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Yeah, we knew he wasn't referring to himself having the scans.
    I've seen a couple of people getting excited that Serebii might already have the mag, since his post on the other forum wasn't quite as clear.

Didn't the US site update the day before Corocoro last month? I can't remember the exact timing because of the leaks... I wonder if the site'll do that again, though. If not this issue, then a future one. As much as I love waiting for leaks, it's nice to have clear images and a language I know how to read!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the site updated the 14th (in America), and CoroCoro came out the 15th. But by then all of CoroCoro had basically leaked, so it didn't matter, and it was almost the 15th in Japan anyway.

I imagine if we get anything big about XY, we'll have all the sites update once more around the 15th more or less.

Follow Meophist On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    Throw us a bone here, you cheeky Japanese people. We're dying.
    I'm Japanese(-blooded), but I don't live there nor have any contacts in this regard so I can't really help much.

I can try translating some stuff when we do get it though, although I imagine there's a bunch of others here who can do that anyways.

So I guess I can... help verify things?

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Yeah, the site updated the 14th (in America), and CoroCoro came out the 15th. But by then all of CoroCoro had basically leaked, so it didn't matter, and it was almost the 15th in Japan anyway.

I imagine if we get anything big about XY, we'll have all the sites update once more around the 15th more or less.
    I'll be really happy if they do that every month. We get the excitement and anticipation of imminent Corocoro leaks, but then we won't have to wait long for clear images and translations of information!

Blog Entries

Well get the CorroCorro leaks first than the official site and CorroCorro proper... that's probably how it will work
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

The Us official site updated with the new infos happened only because the Nintendo direct aired if I'm not wrong.
    Is a Nintendo direct announced for this week?

Ohhhh what curve ball will we get from CoroCoro this month.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    The Us official site updated with the new infos happened only because the Nintendo direct aired if I'm not wrong.
    Is a Nintendo direct announced for this week?

Ohhhh what curve ball will we get from CoroCoro this month.
    Actually it updates every 14th of the month, prior to the official release of the info.

And as a clear up, I knew serebii didn't have the mag, don't go putting any blame on me. Didn't know at all that he got it from the site itself and not from someone, so its more of an error on his part. *runs*
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

^Just to clarify, I know that. I never, ever, put any blame on you.

Sorry for any confusion.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Not, you everyone else. No names were mentioned, but the finger always points to the starting post.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

I wasn't referring to Serebii's stuff. I was not aware anything was said about anything being in this month's Coro Coro. It just being stickers doesn't sound too good, though. I apologize regardless, since I recently escaped a community where fakes are frequent, and that every rumor and fake is being treated as if it is real everywhere I go. It feels like I haven't left at all.
    Step into the Fairy circle

LinkBacks (?)